X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 16 2019
1063 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by chan222 View Post
    pardon me for limited knowledge of the area, which project earth has in 111, what is resale and fresh booking rate for their project
    Dont know....havent heard about any earth project in sector 111...

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      its better to put ones money in drain than invest with these two builders and the third one is spire
      Agreed... There is almost no increase in resale rate of tashee in last 6 months... Other projects has appreciated atleast 200-300 psf...

Comment

Just got a mail from Tashee saying the project has been approved by some First Blue Home Finance and they are in the final stages of loan processing with PNB, Axis, LIC and HDFC.
        Let's hope this leads to some appreciation.

Comment

This will be a big success and appreciation if they got licence.

Comment

Loan approvals from LIC and Axis Bank.
            What is the current rate for this ?

Comment

agreed .. par aap kahan ho aaj-kal
              its better to put ones money in drain than invest with these two builders and the third one is spire

Comment

mai to yahi hun Ravi ji , Where will I go , Its just that Some people are there on the forum who are clearly putting their agendas good or bad I dont wish to discuss , And then they repeat it like a 1000 times , I am to be honest a little fed up of these people and hence do not reply unless water crosses the danger level.

Comment

i admire ur honesty bhalla jee
                  mai to yahi hun Ravi ji , Where will I go , Its just that Some people are there on the forum who are clearly putting their agendas good or bad I dont wish to discuss , And then they repeat it like a 1000 times , I am to be honest a little fed up of these people and hence do not reply unless water crosses the danger level.

Comment

I do not think any bank approved this project and fraud people.

Originally posted by akmath View Post
                    Loan approvals from LIC and Axis Bank.
                    What is the current rate for this ?

Comment

sbhardwajl - I have emails from Tashee that state the loans are approved. I'm not sure if you are invested otherwise you would have the same information. I'm not sure what you are trying to say when you say you don't "think" it's not approved.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X