X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Loans are approved. I have called their office. The site office is under construction. Main problem is that not much people are aware of tashee project as while going on site if you ask from any person they will easily tell you the way to puri or earth but for tashee they say they dont know. Actually the real probelm is the lack of publicity. Even the people who invested are not aware of top view bla bla of the towers, no good ads, no brouchure.

No project on eway hovers at the rate of tashee. Shud we plan a meeting with tashee management and give advice to publicize the project as with this they will earn a lot in transfer fees. Its a win win situation for both

Comment

Great! I have not yet received any letter yet! Which bank has approved the loan? Any updates on construction and tentative completion time please? Thanks.

Comment

Tashee has scrapped the Central 106 project......All the investors are deeply sad & angry with this step.

Any news for 111 project.........

Comment

I don't understand how come Earth 112 is struggling for even rs1000 appreciation when it has far much better location than newbie Tashee 'n' Tashee has given atleast rs1000 app, let me share that Earth Copia site is adjacent to Emar Mgf land in 112

Comment

Any construction updates for tashee

Comment

Is it worth to invest in Tashi Project/Earth ?? I know Puri is better option but is it worth to take Puri in 111 @7200

Comment

Hi,
                what is the current resale price for this project. Is it worth investing in this project for a investment horizon of 3 to 5 years.
                Thanks in advance for the help
                Regards
                mbr

Comment

Can somebody confirm the status of the construction or any other update please. I am worried about the investment. Should we sell this unit in Tashee? Any information and/or advise is really appreciated.

Comment

Senior members pls advice if its fine to go with Earth copia/ Tashee app 4400 for Investment...I didn't heard their names and looks till now they have not deliver any project...OR WUD be better to go with chintell's paradiso at app 5600 ...I am looking for investment...Looking for your advice

Comment

Originally posted by saurabhagg19 View Post
                      Senior members pls advice if its fine to go with Earth copia/ Tashee app 4400 for Investment...I didn't heard their names and looks till now they have not deliver any project...OR WUD be better to go with chintell's paradiso at app 5600 ...I am looking for investment...Looking for your advice
                      i will say u should avoid for earth copia
                      Last edited by Abhay; January 2 2013, 08:45 PM.
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X