X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by saurabhagg19 View Post
    Senior members pls advice if its fine to go with Earth copia/ Tashee app 4400 for Investment...I didn't heard their names and looks till now they have not deliver any project...OR WUD be better to go with chintell's paradiso at app 5600 ...I am looking for investment...Looking for your advice
    Latch on to Paradiso if you are getting at this rate. The premium over Tashee is undervalued, given the builder reputation, quality of apartments, sector premium and the execution risk

Comment

Thanks varun vats ji for your input.I have contected few brokers for 1295 sq.ft availibilty,To my surprise all brokers offered same unit with selling price Rs.4550/-.How can is it possible there is only one unit available in market.How much time it takes in getting EC.

Comment

re: TASHEE CAPITAL GATEWAY Sector 111, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Reason is, already 2 yrs passed when people booked Tashee, those who were investors hv sold off n those who left are selling it now, it may be possible only one unit is left or only one wants to sell now.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and would need help from you people who have booked flat in Tashee. I have a flat as well in Tashee, I made the 25% percent payment already to the builder, now they asked for demand few months back which was due when they start the excavation. I did not make the payment to the builder yet because no bank was disbursing the loan and the excavation was not started either.

Now couple days back, I back received another demand letter saying that I need to make payment urgently with interest. I was wondering how if they have not started the excavation how can they ask for demand and that too with interest.

I am in US right now and can not go there and check with Tashee, I was talking to Tarun who takes care of most of things in Tashee and he was telling me that banks has already started disbursing the loan. Please advise if any of you guys have made payment to the builder and do I need to pay the demand with interest or what do you guys advise and how about the loan disbursement from the banks, has any bank started the disbursal yet.

I would appreciate your suggestions on this.

Thanks
          Manish

Comment

Pl ask the builder which bank started disbursment for this project and planned accordingly.

Varun,

Do you have any udate, pl help Manish if u can do. This is the only motve of our forum.i

Comment

re: TASHEE CAPITAL GATEWAY Sector 111, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Tnx Avaneesh for consideration, i take it on from here, I am not sure about name but 1 government bank 'n' 3 private banks have approved this project, ask the guy TARUN who takes care of your business with Tashee cus he must get it done for you.

Earlier Tashee has planned for BBA @25% which ironically has changed to 35%, thats why they raised a demand to you, further 5% more after it.

Interest can be paid or not, you can play a trick here, you may tell them you haven't recieved demand letter there in US if you have informed them to send it to you at US address.

Comment

Tnx varun for your inputs.

Comment

Tashee Capital gateway in Gurgaon

Dear All,
                  The latest is that capital gateway project does not have environmental clearance till date. I have checked with the deptt and it is not likely to come soon too. So be carefull with this project as we all know KN Shukla.
                  Incase any body says that the clearance is there, pl ask for a certificate and you will get the answer. Resale prices have dropped and safe investors are coming out quickly. All the best to those who are still invested. cheers,
                  Last edited by brawler; February 27 2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brawler View Post
                    Dear All,
                    The latest is that capital gateway project does not have environmental clearance till date. I have checked with the deptt and it is not likely to come soon too. So be carefull with this project as we all know KN Shukla.
                    Incase any body says that the clearance is there, pl ask for a certificate and you will get the answer. Resale prices have dropped and safe investors are coming out quickly. All the best to those who are still invested. cheers,
                    But Sir , how can a project be launched without a EC clearance ? No builder would dare do that in the present scenario , it's just to much of a risk for him !!
                    Last edited by Norway; February 27 2013, 01:41 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

Believe it or not even 3C/ Orris JV popular project Greenoplois Sector 89 does not have EC till now . But its expected very soon now any day but they still waiting .

Builders know there way out so they can go away with anything smartly .

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                      But Sir , how can a project be launched without a EC clearance ? No builder would dare do that in the present scenario , it's just to much of a risk for him !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X