Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What abt Palam Vihar

Before selecting any unknown builder/projects in that area we should also think abt what is happening with Palam Vihar. Palam Vihar has almost same location advantage that of new sectors in that area. So only location doesnot matter a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Floor plan of Tashee Capital Gateway

It's out now finally.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • That's good for investors in Tashee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBBR_711
    I am surprised by the confidence ! Even if Dwarka Expressway is cancelled you guys are believing that the area is accessible, near to Airport, and appreciate at same pace ????

There are many private colonies near the airport, like palam village, mahipalpur , would u like to take it a residence there ? Its just a walkable distance from the airport, railway line, and now metro too ???
    No , u will not like to live there , why ??

I advise :
    1. Be practical and logical, and not being emotional.
    2. Visit the site and nearby areas,
    3. Check google map, see the railway line and its affect, see drain and its affect on movement

Without Expressway these projects will not appreciate much and will not become a nice place....

FYI

Do you know that Kapashera road farmhouses are the most exclusive in Delhi region ??

Sec 111 is free from any cluster or unauthorized construction unlike Sec 110 - and inspite of that fact India Bulls have launched their super luxury project "ENIGMA" with rate approx 5000/

All the major builders are in the vicinity of Dwarka Expressway which is no where accessible as of now unlike sec 111 ( which is very much accessible right now ) and all of them are coming with their super luxury projects with sizes as big as 3900 - 4500 sq ft area.

Builder making such projects as there is huge demand and people buying such projects definitely have vision and are much practical and are no way emotional.

Come out of Google map's virtual world as most of it's locations are wrongly marked.
    CommentQuote
  • :D I see more and more Dwarka Expressway projects being discussed here e.g India bulls "ENIGMA", Mahindra Aura, BPTP Sec 102 low rise floors. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aashu,

for which project at course extn road, you are getting the rate of Rs 3,400 per sq ft?
    CommentQuote
  • Every builder/broker seems to suck customers

I have recently joined this forum and could see really good information floating around.

I am also an end user and wanted to go for Tashee but the way things are happening, it all seems like a hype.. Which is correct.. BUT once rates go up, they won't come down (only minute correction expected) :( , they can remain stagnant for sometime ..

Checked with Allcheckdeals in morning (2-3 days back) and 2BR booking amt was 2 lacs, very next day there was nothing available,
    and he was ready to give me on some premium the same 2 BR.

Thats strange , now even soft launches are attracting premiums.

Finally din't book anything, as 3BHK seem beyond my reach..

Now again waiting for some better(+Reasonable) option..

Pls keep posting any new options that come in
    CommentQuote
  • I think you are new to Gurgoan R.E market as well.

It's the classic example of Builder-Broker nexus and investors with booking amount of 3 lakh make money in 2-3 months.

It's very very common practice & you will experience it with almost every project. 2BHK goes out like hot cakes and later being resold in open market with some premium attached.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashu4uiit
    I have also dopped the Idea of booking flat here reasons

1. uncertainty of execution capabilities of builder
    2. Not sure when expressway will come up
    3. All development is slow in this region as compared to Golf Course Ext road where we are getting rates around 3400/-

Kindly disclose the property of Golf course you were mentioning for 3400.
    CommentQuote
  • DURBS and others!

it seems to be a good project with a very nice unit layouts, ofcourse it comes with a whole lot of ifs and buts along.. saying this the price would depend more on the popularity than development of the expressway, e'way would shoot up the price without a 2nd thought..
    btw durbs and others, when is the official launch date of the project? I am sure you guys would just have deposited your resp cheques with allcheckdeals but would not have received anything in return, yet.. I would have booked myself but i was certain if i do that I would not get the discount that i would otherwise get once the project gets launched.. brokers discount is easy to get but if we have already made a commitment via cheque then we would not get high discount..

Durbs, you seems to have most information of the users available on this threat, when do you think the project would get launched and how much dealer discount would you get, m sure you would have discussed it with your broker..

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Kindly disclose the property of Golf course you were mentioning for 3400.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend visited the office of Tashee around 12 days back and they told him that the project will be launched around August 25-26. My friend dialed them on 26th August and they told him the project will be launched within 1 week and the delay is because of rains.

Tashee officials told my friend that prices have not been finalised yet and there is no prelaunch or soft launch of the project as yet(no units has been released for booking ).

Tashee officials also told that whoever is collecting cheques for Tashee is doing so purely on their own without any assurance or bookings available from Tashee.

Could durb or anybody else explain these contradictory statements by Tashee officials and allcheckdeals.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats really absurd, but why would allcheckdeals collect cheques for the Tashee project, if they do not have a deal with Tashee?

Chopra, r u sure about the statement u or yr. friend is making , because this seems like a real weird situation.

Originally Posted by chopra
    My friend visited the office of Tashee around 12 days back and they told him that the project will be launched around August 25-26. My friend dialed them on 26th August and they told him the project will be launched within 1 week and the delay is because of rains.

Tashee officials told my friend that prices have not been finalised yet and there is no prelaunch or soft launch of the project as yet(no units has been released for booking ).

Tashee officials also told that whoever is collecting cheques for Tashee is doing so purely on their own without any assurance or bookings available from Tashee.

Could durb or anybody else explain these contradictory statements by Tashee officials and allcheckdeals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    it seems to be a good project with a very nice unit layouts, ofcourse it comes with a whole lot of ifs and buts along.. sure you would have discussed it with your broker..

Hi,

Honestly speaking, i don't think so there will be discount higher then 4-5% as most of the project is sold out except higher units of 4 & 5 BHK.

Since the project is mostly sold out prior to launch , y will builder entertain higher broker discount ????

Also there are few broking firms and majority of selling work has been done. Now the resale with attached premium will hit the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thats really absurd, but why would allcheckdeals collect cheques for the Tashee project, if they do not have a deal with Tashee?

Chopra, r u sure about the statement u or yr. friend is making , because this seems like a real weird situation.

There is no reason to react on such statements.

Insipte of all the contradictory statements their layout plan, site plan and unit plans are out.

I think such rumors are always associated with new builders hampering their image in market.

Nothing to worry about , Neither the builder nor the broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thats really absurd, but why would allcheckdeals collect cheques for the Tashee project, if they do not have a deal with Tashee?

I'm telling what my friend told me after visiting their office in CP, Delhi.

I'll take the number of Tashee office from my friend and post that here tomorrow morning so that people can dial Tashee ofice directly, though I had taken my cheque back from allcheckdeals and dropped the idea of booking a flat with Tashee.

I have already one flat in Indiabulls sector 103 which I purchased in resale at BSP= Rs 2400 becose I'm optimistic about the eway that it will come in existence but may take time and keeping in mind your suggestion that these projects are for long term investors.

But I will wait for mahindra aura or anatraj or dlf for booking another flat along eway instead of getting tempted by the good location and cheap prices by an unknown / shady builder.
    CommentQuote