X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Construction will be at slow pace only. They have started the excavation. Payment gone is 35%.
    Everything is very good except the pace of the project.
    Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

2BHK size is available in resale market. Sellers are asking 4800 /- BSP. Though deals are not happening at this price currently.

Comment

Almost all the land which came under RZ in Najafgarh have been sold to investors or the builder, now the prices per acre have been raised between 4-5 crores, but lets talk about it in delhi thread.

Now as per me there are two undertow project which once the road gets visible will sale like fruits in off season( means mouth spoken rates but even not out of pocket), now understand how, Tashee lies on 30 meter wide road which connects straight into DEW at a distance of 200 meter, which says after road visibility location will be good + its in sector 111 which is nearest to diplomat enclave, dwarka golf course now if people who have bought it keep it for 1-2 year from now will see the same, count me in that & the same condition is with Earth Copia.

Sent from my HTC One X

Comment

When the times get tough , THe tough get going , Unfortunately these two builders that you have quoted dont have what it takes to sail through the high tides...

This was a very lousy suggestion coming from a knowledgeable person like you , appreciation is not the only Concern for investors , Safety of capital holds the same value if not more

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
            When the times get tough , THe tough get going , Unfortunately these two builders that you have quoted dont have what it takes to sail through the high tides...

This was a very lousy suggestion coming from a knowledgeable person like you , appreciation is not the only Concern for investors , Safety of capital holds the same value if not more
            Well said & i totally agree on the highlighted part .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by abhay

sir ji u posted in every thread
              alert bhai!!!! People have hyped these New residential zones. It would take a decade to make these areas properly livable. These are vertical concrete slums in making with a FAR of 4. Locations ka to bhagwan bhi kuch nahi kar sakta.

Haryana still beats UP and Delhi hands down in terms of uncluttered living. For those who actually rate the quality of the life on these factors will never go for this jhol mantra by Delhi.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                alert bhai!!!! People have hyped these New residential zones. It would take a decade to make these areas properly livable. These are vertical concrete slums in making with a FAR of 4. Locations ka to bhagwan bhi kuch nahi kar sakta.

Haryana still beats UP and Delhi hands down in terms of uncluttered living. For those who actually rate the quality of the life on these factors will never go for this jhol mantra by Delhi.

my friend no body have seen the future but i can haryana still beats UP your are right but why power problem is huge in gurgaon and faridabad why it is ver less in noida why new gurgaon sector still dont have light if in ready to move flat the company provide power with dg charges but this problem i have not seen in noida

now for delhi i can say delhi areas will be better than other areas not now but i think in future
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                  my friend no body have seen the future but i can haryana still beats UP your are right but why power problem is huge in gurgaon and faridabad why it is ver less in noida why new gurgaon sector still dont have light if in ready to move flat the company provide power with dg charges but this problem i have not seen in noida

now for delhi i can say delhi areas will be better than other areas not now but i think in future
                  Bhai I do not know which companies provide electricity on DG charges but as far as I know and have seen, they do supply electricity by DG but at the grid rates. I have seen this in many group housings in Faridabad only.

Noida also has lots of power issues. Summers have just started and lots of areas adjoining Delhi like Noida, CR, Ghaziabad are facing power cuts for almost 6 hours a day.

UP and Haryana has different styles of working. UP first takes land from farmers at throwaway prices, develops and sells to builders and trust me the black money involved in deals is multiple times to that of deal value on papers. You saw how BMW made a mess out of Noida Extension just to fill her pockets more before elections.

You can dare to buy UC properties in Haryana but in UP you never know what comes out of the magician's hat....

Comment

Some good news for tashee buyers..

Contractor finalized, some firm named Krishna XXXXX has been finalized. They say they have done constructions for DLF projects and will start construction from June 3rd week.
                    Tashee has also send a email to customers. Lets hope kuch acha start ho jae.
                    Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Rwa to resolve issues against tashee

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
                      Some good news for tashee buyers..

Contractor finalized, some firm named Krishna XXXXX has been finalized. They say they have done constructions for DLF projects and will start construction from June 3rd week.
                      Tashee has also send a email to customers. Lets hope kuch acha start ho jae.
                      Gaurav
                      Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
                      Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
                      Seniors ....other members your views?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X