X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Metro01 View Post
    Gaurav
    Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
    Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
    Seniors ....other members your views?
    Sir, Thanks very much, atleast u care about others.
    These days builder is showing some positive response. Association has been formed. Will update soon. Hope they start work in June.
    If work starts project in JUne, it will be a big push.
    Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

I am planning to invest in Tashee Capital Gateway at @4350sq. ft resale.

Please suggest is it a good deal or i can get more discount or some better deals.

Comment

Its a good deal. Fortunetly, now the project is suposed to appreciate faster and risks are fairly lower now.
        Banks are funding, cost is too low. Surrounding rates are 7800 & 6600 in resale. 4350 is a good deal.
        Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

I would not go beyond 4100-4200 as the builder is still doggy. M2K's Bea Monde is full white at Rs 5600(after discount) in pre launch and seems to be much much better, thoug in sector 104 but once the freeway is completed 4-6 kms distance will not matter. Also here you might have to pay atleast 20L-25L black. cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by VIVEKSAGAR View Post
            I am planning to invest in Tashee Capital Gateway at @4350sq. ft resale.

Please suggest is it a good deal or i can get more discount or some better deals.
            if nothing has moved in last three year,nothing to move in next 5 years,just because good mango is selling in 100 rupees,are you going to buy rotten one in 50 rupees.

Comment

Hi All Members.... I visited the site last Saturday i.e. 13.07.2013. The progress what I have Found is
              1. Excavation was on full swing ( Although due to rain water logging it was stopped). They have dig approx. 4-5 meters.
              2. Building temporary labour and store rooms.
              3. RCC plant was under installation.

I have spoken unofficially from the contractor`s engineer on site and he just told me that within 3-4 months they will start preparing the base slab.
              If he is right then definatelt the price shall be something around 5200-5400psf. Lets hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Metro01 View Post
                Gaurav
                Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
                Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
                Seniors ....other members your views?
                You can form a buyers association to stand against the builder but not an RWA. Resident welfare association is only for residents not for allottees of flats. There are various buyers associations for eg. DLF, Unitech, 3C, Jaypee etc. who have fought with builders with varying degrees of success. But the success of these associations need numbers at least 100 or so to be taken seriously by anyone - builder, media, huda or even a Court or tribunal. Good luck with your endeavour.

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                  You can form a buyers association to stand against the builder but not an RWA. Resident welfare association is only for residents not for allottees of flats. There are various buyers associations for eg. DLF, Unitech, 3C, Jaypee etc. who have fought with builders with varying degrees of success. But the success of these associations need numbers at least 100 or so to be taken seriously by anyone - builder, media, huda or even a Court or tribunal. Good luck with your endeavour.
                  Dear Bala
                  What ever you have suggested is 100% right but this is not reality dear. This doesnt happen on papers. Doesnt matter how big the group is? Once you have booked a flat, you are completely dependent on them. The legal formality takes a lot of time and not every group member participate actively for the same cause.
                  Think twice before any action.
                  Regards

Comment

Originally posted by viveksrs View Post
                    Hi All Members.... I visited the site last Saturday i.e. 13.07.2013. The progress what I have Found is
                    1. Excavation was on full swing ( Although due to rain water logging it was stopped). They have dig approx. 4-5 meters.
                    2. Building temporary labour and store rooms.
                    3. RCC plant was under installation.

I have spoken unofficially from the contractor`s engineer on site and he just told me that within 3-4 months they will start preparing the base slab.
                    If he is right then definatelt the price shall be something around 5200-5400psf. Lets hope for the best.
                    The picture which you saw on the site of tashee is the same from the past 1year and the engineer who gave you that satisfactory answer is his pet answer which he has been giving from past 1year already to everybody.

Note: 1 year mentioned is approx duration, it may exceed or decrease by a gap of 1-2 months at maximum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by viveksrs View Post
                      Dear Bala
                      What ever you have suggested is 100% right but this is not reality dear. This doesnt happen on papers. Doesnt matter how big the group is? Once you have booked a flat, you are completely dependent on them. The legal formality takes a lot of time and not every group member participate actively for the same cause.
                      Think twice before any action.
                      Regards
                      Vivek - thats exactly what I am saying too. numbers dont come that easy. That too in a market like gurgaon dominated by investors and less endusers. many Investors dont have time for common casue actions. So a) its difficult to find that many people to fight the developer and b) even when you get the strength of numbers you still have a to give it your best shot of time and money to get any movement on the ground. Sad reality of realty in India. sorry for being downbeat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X