X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Hi Anyone got idea of prebooking rates of capital gateway around 2010?

I am trying to estimate appreciation before investing

Comment

Originally posted by joy12345 View Post
      Hi Anyone got idea of prebooking rates of capital gateway around 2010?

I am trying to estimate appreciation before investing
      2835 per sq. feet less Broker discount ( 2 to 4 %, depending on the deal one got ) .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks. tashee messed up in south 68, with spire. Hope this project is hassle free.

Comment

No construction

Thanks. tashee messed up in south 68, with spire. Hope this project is hassle free.
          Not sure but d rates quoting in resale are 42 to 45 k and no constuction yet started

Comment

Any one got a standard payment plan? Also anyone can tell the status of payment?

Comment

35percent demanded till now. Next demand expected in Dec,, I hope so
              Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
                35percent demanded till now. Next demand expected in Dec,, I hope so
                Dey hv not done any construction how can dey demand without doing so

Comment

I guess Excavation is complete. So, after little cement work of basement/plinth Builder will ask for more. Expecting better developments now onwards as soon as rain stops
                  Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Any one got a standard payment plan? Also anyone can tell the status of payment?
                    35% + 50% of edc/idc paid till date.

next demand is on casting of plinth beam 10% of basic +50% of plc.Expected in NOV.-DEC.2013

Comment

This project has good scope to appreciate in coming months, if construction is done on good pace as still it is trading at very low price as compared to other project in the vicinity.
                      This is my point of view ,i am already holding 2bhk in project.
                      I have seen spire wood project getting appreciated gradually to the pace of construction.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X