X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Some good news.. Work is moving on, I will post pictures of site received from Tashee. Some signs of relief. Resale has moved upwards too.
    Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
      Some good news.. Work is moving on, I will post pictures of site received from Tashee. Some signs of relief. Resale has moved upwards too.
      Yes its really a very gud news,pls post pictures asap and pls lemme kno resale prices of 3+1 bhk if u hv sum idea

Thnks in advance bro

Metro01

Comment

i went to site on sunday. Attched r couple of pics. I learnt that it will be the firat project on the proposed road from Palam vihar, possibly a underpass. Pcc work for Tower A is done. Excavation for 7 tower is done, 4 remains that will start next week. They said KCC who has done many DLF project is doing construction. I cud see around 25-30 labours sunday evening. Lets hope for good now. I will chk rate in resale, company price is near 7500 that too for 4 bhk. But these days u hv distress sell in almost all project of Gurgaon. Unlike before old customers/potential buyers r visiting site on weekends.
        Attached Files

Comment

At what price would a 2BHK or 3BHK be available ??

Comment

2bhk shudder b around 4850, 3 bhk around 4600, however there r a couple of distress sell in mrtk, try them.

Comment

what about the credibility of the builder, I guess this is their 1st project, hope they are able to deliver as promised ..... Location and floor plans are the positives, I must say

Comment

Due to delay and application of interest charges in past , builder has failed to earn reputation..also some conflicts with JV ( which I guess is resolved ) , the builder has failed to earn very good reputation.
                This reflecting in the resale price which is way less that its neighbours Kashish, CHintels, Brisk etc. ( just comparing first time builders)

However location , floor plan & low entry price makes a great deal, obviously with little amount of risk which unknown builder brings in. Loan is available and work started so its relatively safer than before.

Disclaimer : I hv a unit in it.

Comment

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
                  i went to site on sunday. Attched r couple of pics. I learnt that it will be the firat project on the proposed road from Palam vihar, possibly a underpass. Pcc work for Tower A is done. Excavation for 7 tower is done, 4 remains that will start next week. They said KCC who has done many DLF project is doing construction. I cud see around 25-30 labours sunday evening. Lets hope for good now. I will chk rate in resale, company price is near 7500 that too for 4 bhk. But these days u hv distress sell in almost all project of Gurgaon. Unlike before old customers/potential buyers r visiting site on weekends.
                  Agreed Gaurav. KCC is good and his quality of work is really good. I also went on the site on Sunday with my cousine, who is a civil engineer.He Told as per his experience that Donstruction quality is good.But cant say what will happen in Future.I am Having a 2BHK in tower A, Can u please confirm two things
                  1. What is the current market price?
                  2. Should I retain this property.

Please advise.

Comment

Dont expect a major shootup in prices in short term. People who can hold long can stay in project and get benefit. The logic is, once its ready to move ( although it would take its own sweet time) after some years , the resale price of Tashee will be just marginally less than average price of the sector 111 projects.

All the owners plz join the yahoo group for Tashee Capital Gateway.

rgds,
                    Gaurav

Comment

Hi,

Time to cheer a bit......Its moving now.. Pictures speak... have a look on growth of development of 25 days..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X