X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

i agree with ou sir, their work is taking new heights and they are sounding very promissing

Comment

Originally posted by Metro01 View Post
      Dey hv not done any construction how can dey demand without doing so
      you need to update your knowledge because i have been to the site and the construction level of capital gateway is moving quite well

Comment

Slow progress

Originally posted by anitas View Post
        you need to update your knowledge because i have been to the site and the construction level of capital gateway is moving quite well
        But y u had been 2 site r u from tashee group or owner of any particular flat and by d way did u chk when i had posted d status u commented upon.
        May b now dey r doin well regarding construction lets see what holde up in near future but they r goin very slow.

Comment

One of the shittiest builder and projects in ggn today.

No ethics whatsoever

Comment

yes, i have booked a 3bhk appt. in tashee group.

Comment

yes, Mr Gaurav recently I visit Capital Gateway site the construction is so good & fast.

Comment

Mr. Amit Bhalla,
                i have invested in earth sec-112 as well and if i compare in between tashee and earth , tashee is doing much better , though their starting was not that up to the mark. but now they are doing things in a good manner .

no offense

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                  One of the shittiest builder and projects in ggn today.

No ethics whatsoever
                  Mr Bhalla,

I am not sure why you would be making such statements when clearly, tashee is outperforming all other companies in construction. The owner of tashee is a very honest businessman who stands up for his investors, and had at one point given up his entire equity and stakes involved in his previous company to abide by ethics. I cared to do my research and clearly you didn't. Frankly, I am very happy with Tashee's service and feel that I have finally made a worthwhile investment.
                  Last edited by mark09; December 1 2013, 11:06 PM. Reason: better

Comment

Originally posted by mark09 View Post
                    Mr Bhalla,

I am not sure why you would be making such statements when clearly, tashee is outperforming all other companies in construction. The owner of tashee is a very honest businessman who stands up for his investors, and had at one point given up his entire equity and stakes involved in his previous company to abide by ethics. I cared to do my research and clearly you didn't. Frankly, I am very happy with Tashee's service and feel that I have finally made a worthwhile investment.
                    I guess there will be several amit bhallas who have their own hidden agendas behind their non sense talks!
                    I think many people at least consider Tashee builder to be an inexperienced one. So, may be, Amit Bhalla may not be entirely wrong, but may be his curt expletives didn't explain it!

Comment

I agree with what you said. However, it would be worth pointing out that several very experienced companies have failed to show any credibility whatsoever. I feel that this company shows excellent long term credentials, the construction is happening at an extremely fast pace and the company has ensured to put all the legalities in place before making any promises. Moreover, they have offered good prices relative to the falsely inflated prices given by its competitors. Personally, I feel it is a practical investment. I am based in the UK and I know that the company boasts many foreign investors.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X