X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Finally some good news for this project -

Comment

any further update on the construction ....

Comment

Snaps

Thnaks
        Alok Nath
        Attached Files

Comment

Finally some progress!!

Comment

heard they would be sending demand letter fro plinth level by 25/26 dec to Tower A & B ........... looking at the pictures above seems they will take another 6 weeks or so to reach the plinth level ....

Comment

Originally posted by SukhSahib View Post
              heard they would be sending demand letter fro plinth level by 25/26 dec to Tower A & B ........... looking at the pictures above seems they will take another 6 weeks or so to reach the plinth level ....

sir,
              for clarifying your doubt i took all these pics on last 8th dec 2013(sunday) so these are quite old.

Comment

Its better if its also mentioned which are these towers as per the plan.

Comment

Tashee Capital Gateway Snap

I had visited Tashee Capital Gateway site this weekend. Unbelievable development at site, I am sharing some snap which I took at the site.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good work, lets hope the speed picks up, and recovers some delay..
                    Hope our patience pays off well..
                    Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Capital Gateway Status

I had visited the site recently, very nice to see them that they are moving in positive direction.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X