X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Yes, Mr Alok you are right, intentionally when I got the Demand Letter from the company I was shocked because there was not much movement at the site six-ninth month ago but when I visited the site this weekend it was awesome to see the construction in full swing...
    There was a lot of movement happening at the site.
    Good! keep it up.

Comment

After roaming around for few months I think Tashee sector 111 is the one of the best located and undervalued project on D eway. Previously there was a problem with builder regarding delay in construction but now the construction is going on a very fast pace. The contract has been awarded to KCC which is a very good construction company. KCC is doing construction for Spaze 84 and 93 project....I think in another year structure will be complete and rate will climb to 6000

Comment

I heard that there is no swimminig pool and club in this property.. can someone confirm

Comment

O my GOD!
          This is really socking. well I am on the way to Tashee office to make some payment & will cross-check this issue on a priority basis.

Comment

Dear Puneet,
            I think there is some confusion over this issue. I just came out from Tashee's office and had clarified this topic with them. I want to share with you as well that they are coming up with swimming pool & Club as all other Group Housing does.
            For your reference I am forwarding you the site layout which clearly show where is the club & swimming pool located.
            Attached Files

Comment

This is the old site plan .... its changed now ... Aloknath Ji, kindly get the latest and share

Comment

This is new site plan.

Comment

It should be there. DOnt worry about there , its not a CGHS..

Actually a true swimming pool is a rarest feature. Bcoz ideal pool requires approval and mainatenence and trained staff etc , so builders make it like a large water body and call it pool. This is true for 99% cases
                  Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Dear Mks123 Ji, this is the old plan, if you see the actual construction, tower A is straight now, which in the above plan is tilted, as per tashee office they have applied for the renewed plan with HUDA, they are waiting for the approved plan

Comment

Tashee - Another Layout Plan.

Here is another version of site layout plan.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X