X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Dear Rajesh Agg ji, this site plan is old one. Mr.Aloknath site is is latest one. I purchase 2bhk in resale in december 2012,this same site plan was provided by tashee to me at time of transfer.

Comment

Dear All,
      I have been to the Tashee corporate office and site office last day & I had clarified this topic with them. What I am communicated through Tashee office is that there just a minor change in Alok nath's site plan now just A Tower is aligned with B, C, D & E Tower. Rest all the things are as it is and yes they are providing gymnasium, Club & swimming pool etc. every thing.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone,
        Has anyone received demand for 1st floor slab (10%+ edc/idc) in tower C.
        Thanx

Comment

Has BBA signed

Hi, Has BBA signed already, Do they have any escalation clause for the project.

Comment

Got the similar demand. I think there is no price escalation for this.
            Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Hello experts, Need your insight. Is there any update on progress. I I was talking to Favista and they said that this project has no license, approval and can get scrapped. Can you please advise whether this could be a possibility. I am looking to buy one unit in this.

Comment

Hi everyone. I have received a demand of Rs. 1,23,301/- on account of Total VAT( Work Contract Tax) due on an amount of Rs. 29,35,740/- dated 14.3.14. This is the instalment amount for which demand has already been raised till now and has been paid by me. Has anyone received similar Demand letter.

Comment

Got a similar demand regarding VAT.

Comment

Hi Guys....I am planning to buy a Flat in Tashee in Resale...What are your suggestion ??I see lot of negative about the builder..pls advice.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; April 1 2014, 08:02 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

The issue of VAT was also discussed on telephone with Mr Manish and it was requested that under mentioned details be shared for necessary action:-

-Authority letter from the competent Establishment for the collection of VAT.
                      -Rate at which the VAT is being charged from the customers.
                      -How and at what stage Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd intends to deposit collected VAT, to concerned Authority.

In their reply they have sent an scanned copy of VAT demand that is addressed to some The to SONI INFRATECH PVT LTD,21/22, VIPUL ARORA, MG ROAD , GURGAON and not to Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd. Rest of the details have not been shared .

Request if some one as any other input pl share.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X