X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

next payment

has any one done the next payment for 3rd floor completion?

Comment

Tashee Website

Recently saw the new website of TASHEE GROUP that is www .tashee. in seems impressive.

Comment

Hi everyone ,

We are one unlucky owners of tashee capital gateway .i can surely say they are totally fraud .dont ever believe these guys Manish ,Farooqui and Bharat . Big liars .they make false promises never pick up ur calls tashee are least consumer friendly and worst ever builders we have ever dealt with .they don't have any papers on land deals and they will never ans your calls on vat .i am really scared of our money invested with them .i am only writing this so that other poor people should not suffer like us .
        Last edited by Sudhas; April 22 2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Hi any one can any one give a phone number of owner of Tashee group at least hopefully he will pick up phone of customers .

Comment

I believe there is some confusions in your case because Last day I have visited the site and it was really nice to see the progress over there, You can go to there new website which they had launched recently and it shows development at the site in a very clear manner.

And more over you have mentioned the name of few employees of TASHEE which are not responding to your call but want to clarify you that I am in regular touch with all these guys and they have been responding in a very good manner.

As far as the VAT is concern I was also very worried when I got the demand of vat but when they clarified to me through mail then only my doubt were cleared. I am sharing this mail along with attachment and I hope after going through all this you doubt will also be perished.

Please find the attached VAT notice details:-
            *Public Notice
            *VAT For
            *Certificate of Registration
            *Excise and Taxation commission letter
            *Notification
            Attached Files

Comment

Dear Sethhsanjay87

The issue of VAT was also discussed on telephone with Mr Tarun on 21 Apr and it was requested that under mentioned details be shared for necessary action:-
              • Authority letter from the competent Establishment for the collection of VAT.
              • Rate at which the VAT is being charged from the customers.
              • How and at what stage Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd intends to deposit collected VAT, to concerned Authority.

Reply to my query were scanty and misleading. The Authority letter sent on 06 Sept 2014 pertains to KNS INFRCON PVT LTD and not to Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd. Presuming that Tashee land Developers has outsourced the construction contract to KNS Infracon , on what ground the VAT liability has been passed on to the Apartment buyer like me. As a Apartment buyer I have purchased Apartment from Tashee Land Developer and not from KNS Infracon.

In any case the VAT liability for KNS Infracon also is limited to the contracted amount on which Tashee has outsourced the construction contract to KNS Infracon and not on the complete Project amount as has been done now.

The rate of VAT as per your letter is @4% where as the rate charged as of now is 4.1%.

Lastly , no other Developer has passed on their Tax liability including that of VAT to the Apartment buyers Why Tashee is making an exception.

Any other inputs please share for the benefits of all. Seniors please guide...

Comment

Sethsanjay87 thanks for replying but I totally agree with nauti 9 here .As you are saying there's employees are responding to your calls can you please ask them to answer other costumers calls also. the land on which they are constructing is not on their name. It is on some other builders same but they don't have any land deal agreement that is why any defence Organisation is not giving loan for them.these honourable employees if ever will pick up your calls will tell you that they will call you and will never get back to you,after that keep calling them they will never be available .I don't think any reputed builder or legal people will do this.And also please I am not against them but I don't want poor or honest people duped by them. Don't want others to suffer like us.Is there any forum where we all owners can unite together because I can see in near future we will need to be together it's not easy to deal with this unreliable group.

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

- there is a stay on vat notification by haryana govt.
                  - there is a specific thread on vat in this forum http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ers-70720.html
                  - Defence Personnel have been taken for a ride not by one but at least a dozen builders in HARYANA!!!
                  - Some of the key people in defence have colluded with builders so dont trust the leaders and file a criminal complaint both against the builder and your association office bearers, if documents are not available. (We have documented COFFIN CHORS in defence.. no offence against hard working and honest defence personnel who are committed and ready to lay life for society) eg 3500 BSF jawans, officers suffering at the hands of license given by DTCP to Triveni INFRA, fbd.
                  - Fight alone until you find others trustworthy, once you do that you will face intimidation and threat.
                  - JV projects rarely take off and normally do not get concluded
                  - File RTIs with DTCP to check if permission has been sought for JV/Collaboration and if approved by DTCP with proper documentation,
                  - Check expiry and other details of license
                  -File RTIs to check your flat holder status required to be reported by builder to dtcp as per the licensing conditions
                  - Many flats are at times reported to have been sold to two different people and needs to be checked from above
                  - Check from HUDA accounts amount of edc demanded and deposited by builder through RTI
                  - Check from dtcp Zonal building plan as approved by the department and actual construction at site.
                  For more details please refer threads
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ers-42994.html
                  How to file RTIs http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...fic-50442.html
                  Buyers need to HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK YOUR BUILDERS FOR THESE DETAILS

Please feel free to ask for any and every help..

Cheers
                  Last edited by BlessU; April 24 2014, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

- there is a stay on vat notification by haryana govt.
                    - there is a specific thread on vat in this forum http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ers-70720.html
                    - Defence Personnel have been taken for a ride not by one but at least a dozen builders in HARYANA!!!
                    - Some of the key people in defence have colluded with builders so dont trust the leaders and file a criminal complaint both against the builder and your association office bearers, if documents are not available.. (We have documented COFFIN CHORS in defence.. no offence against hard working and honest defence personnel who are committed and ready to lay life for society) eg 3500 BSF jawans, officers suffering at the hands of license given by DTCP to Triveni INFRA, fbd.
                    - Fight alone until you find others trustworthy, once you do that you will face intimidation and threat.
                    - JV projects rarely take off and normally do not get concluded
                    - File RTIs with DTCP to check if permission has been sought for JV/Collaboration and if approved by DTCP with proper documentation,
                    - Check expiry and other details of license
                    -File RTIs to check your flat holder status required to be reported to dtcp as per the licensing conditions
                    - Check from HUDA accounts amount of edc demanded and deposited by builder through RTI
                    - Check from dtcp Zonal building plan as approved by the department and actual construction at site.
                    For more details please refer threads
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ers-42994.html
                    How to file RTIs http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...fic-50442.html
                    Buyers need to HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK YOUR BUILDERS FOR THESE DETAILS

Please feel free to ask for any and every help..

Cheers
                    Thank you Bless you for your reply .we bought a flat from Tashee and now wanted to take loan from defence loan is all cleared but Tashee is not providing us with their ownership of land paper .They have replied that they don't own the land and some other builder owns it but there is no agreement which they can provide us that is why our loan is stuck and interest is building up ,we are repeatedly calling them but all false promises .they are most unreliable people to deal with.
                    Last edited by BlessU; April 24 2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sudhas View Post
                      Thank you Bless you for your reply .we bought a flat from Tashee and now wanted to take loan from defence loan is all cleared but Tashee is not providing us with their ownership of land paper .They have replied that they don't own the land and some other builder owns it but there is no agreement which they can provide us that is why our loan is stuck and interest is building up ,we are repeatedly calling them but all false promises .they are most unreliable people to deal with.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Please try to get all details, print advts, brochures, website screenshots, any form of advertising ready
                      Please keep all receipts, demand letters, Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment letter etc handy
                      Replies from builder about loan denial etc and emails/letters sent
                      Ask for accounts statements from builder
                      Get infromation under RTI about clearance of JV by DTCP for the project
                      Consult a good criminal lawyer.
                      Based on what you are claiming, if true, Not worth keeping this investment, if you have a possible exit.

Cheers
                      Last edited by BlessU; April 24 2014, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X