Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
983 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dude there would have been nothing to worry had this been said by some1 BUT TASHEE OFFICIALS!! placing a cheque for a unit at tashee does not mean you have placed your brain along, you should see what is being talked and discussed.. tashee officials told me the same as what they told the other guy and after my repeated questioning, they asked me not to put your cheque with any broker as that would not help me one bit..
    I can understand your enthusiasm but you need to apply your mind at times, not doubting you have made a good investment, your Grandson would enjoy the return some day :D kidding!

Originally Posted by durb100us
    There is no reason to react on such statements.

Insipte of all the contradictory statements their layout plan, site plan and unit plans are out.

I think such rumors are always associated with new builders hampering their image in market.

Nothing to worry about , Neither the builder nor the broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    dude there would have been nothing to worry had this been said by some1 BUT TASHEE OFFICIALS!! placing a cheque for a unit at tashee does not mean you have placed your brain along, you should see what is being talked and discussed.. tashee officials told me the same as what they told the other guy and after my repeated questioning, they asked me not to put your cheque with any broker as that would not help me one bit..
    I can understand your enthusiasm but you need to apply your mind at times, not doubting you have made a good investment, your Grandson would enjoy the return some day :D kidding!

You doesnt belong to a broking firm ...do you ??? then why on earth will Tashee or any other builder will entertain you a bit over as they get thousands of such queries and calls.

This is a nexus of builder nd broker and all the flats will be sold thru broker only ... that's how it goes DUDE

Further more it's a matter of personal choice to be invested or to drop as no one is forcing you to invest in Tashee.
    HAHAHA, u better watch out for your grandchildren as they shud not be wandering around...... my grand children will have something at least hehheeh
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, don't get personal. We r here for a good,meaningful discussion & not for a fist fight.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to the Mr. Bharat of Tashee (if he is from Tashee). He has confirmed , what Chopra says. As per Mr. Bharat, allcheckdeals is not authorized to book, collect cheques on behalf of Tashee. Tashee is due to receive the LOI, with in the next 3 to 4 days & the project will be launched in about 2 weeks from now.

Very strange/peculiar situation.

Members, please comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I spoke to the Mr. Bharat of Tashee (if he is from Tashee). He has confirmed , what Chopra says. As per Mr. Bharat, allcheckdeals is not authorized to book, collect cheques on behalf of Tashee. Tashee is due to receive the LOI, with in the next 3 to 4 days & the project will be launched in about 2 weeks from now.

Very strange/peculiar situation.

Members, please comment

The best way to confirm that the person is Tashee official is to ask him the adress of Tashee office and go there & get all the details.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not live in Delhi. Request , other members, who r curious on Tashee to visit their office & give feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you have spoken to some broker, not a Tashee official.

Anyway all this rubbish rumours will be wiped away soon.

I have so far posted the unit plans and and layout plan when people were commenting that there is no such builder.

Similarly all these talks will prove baseless soon.

All check deal have maximum info about this project HOW ???? you think they are cooking it on their own ???? and they are doing it without the approval of Tashee ??

All the brochures, unit plans, layout etc are with All check deal which you cant even get from Tashee sales office as they are not disclosing it from their end and its featuring on ALL CHECK DEAL's website.... u think it can be done without the consent of builder ??????????

Yes builder broker nexus is difficult to understand, their strategy is complex and that's why investors and end users cant make the amount of money they do

I think in that case you should better inform Tashee official, so that they can sue All check deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    I think you have spoken to some broker, not a Tashee official.

Anyway all this rubbish rumours will be wiped away soon.

I have so far posted the unit plans and and layout plan when people were commenting that there is no such builder.

Similarly all these talks will prove baseless soon.

All check deal have maximum info about this project HOW ???? you think they are cooking it on their own ???? and they are doing it without the approval of Tashee ??

All the brochures, unit plans, layout etc are with All check deal which you cant even get from Tashee sales office as they are not disclosing it from their end and its featuring on ALL CHECK DEAL's website.... u think it can be done without the consent of builder ??????????

Yes builder broker nexus is difficult to understand, their strategy is complex and that's why investors and end users cant make the amount of money they do

I think in that case you should better inform Tashee official, so that they can sue All check deal.

dear durb

did you vist the Tashee offfice as yet , if yes what they told you ?

If not then why are you so sure that Bharat is a broker and information is not from Tashee official?
    CommentQuote
  • Let's concentrate

The discussion is unnecessarily diverted on the issue of existence of the project/ launch itself. Let's not allow the forum to be hijacked like that.

We need readers' WELL-REASONED opinions on following:

1. Whether this project would be a short term or long term success?

2, How much appreciation will it give to very short term investors (2 months), short term investors (1 year), and longer term investors?

3.Whether this place would be a bigger success than Sohna Road projects (in terms of appreciation %) because of extremely good location.

Let's remember that builders with no track records (like Tulips, Nineex, Mapsko, Orris) have been selling like hot-cakes and given appreciation to investors. In comparison, Tashee has some established presence (& they can conveniently prove that failure if any in earlier projects was attributed to their's building partner's mistakes, not theirs).
    CommentQuote
  • I would request Sacho19 & durb100us to stop all this personal talk.

durb100us has made an investment, which most other members feel is not right. If the project takes off & the property appreciates , it might be a lesson for the project detractors. If the project does not take off & fails , durb100us would learn his lesson.

There is no need to get touchy, pass snide remarks.

This is an RE forum & let's maintain some kind of decorum.
    CommentQuote
  • buddy, the floor plan looks decent but talking about short term price hike, that would not happen.. In the long run, say 6-7 years you may expect a good price appreciation but that again would depend on how expressway plans out.. I am interested in the project myself but i rather let it get launched than depositing my cheque with a broker, i am literate enough to understand its not feasible!
    location is very nice but not livable for good, and hence a long wait would await..

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    The discussion is unnecessarily diverted on the issue of existence of the project/ launch itself. Let's not allow the forum to be hijacked like that.

We need readers' WELL-REASONED opinions on following:

1. Whether this project would be a short term or long term success?

2, How much appreciation will it give to very short term investors (2 months), short term investors (1 year), and longer term investors?

3.Whether this place would be a bigger success than Sohna Road projects (in terms of appreciation %) because of extremely good location.

Let's remember that builders with no track records (like Tulips, Nineex, Mapsko, Orris) have been selling like hot-cakes and given appreciation to investors. In comparison, Tashee has some established presence (& they can conveniently prove that failure if any in earlier projects was attributed to their's building partner's mistakes, not theirs).
    CommentQuote
  • Finally What's the outcome.. Has anyone confirmed ..

I got a call today from Allcheckdeals for a 3BR booking..

Has anyone of us booked thru allcheckdeals, pls confirm

If not allcheckdeals,who is official channel partner for Tashee ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Finally What's the outcome.. Has anyone confirmed ..

I got a call today from Allcheckdeals for a 3BR booking..

Has anyone of us booked thru allcheckdeals, pls confirm

If not allcheckdeals,who is official channel partner for Tashee ...

I think somebody needs to personally go to Tashee's C.P office & clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • With 2900+ rates in both Mahindra and Tashee ..
    Wud Mahindra not be an outright CHOICE in all aspects(except location of tashee, whereas mahindra is also not too far from eway)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    With 2900+ rates in both Mahindra and Tashee ..
    Wud Mahindra not be an outright CHOICE in all aspects(except location of tashee, whereas mahindra is also not too far from eway)?

On a highway which is 150 m wide.... distance is measured in terms of time.. So even if Mahindra is 3-4 Km from Tashee ..... It is actually about 2-3 mins away... Now you are intelligent enough to guess whether you want to risk your investment for going with unknown builder for just 2-3 minutes travel.

So the fate of investment in new sectors according to me depends upon realization of Dwarka Expressway and not the proximity to Dwarka.

But if you are really optimistic about it you should go for experienced and class A or B builder.
    CommentQuote