X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Please try to get all details, print advts, brochures, website screenshots, any form of advertising ready
    Please keep all receipts, demand letters, Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment letter etc handy
    Replies from builder about loan denial etc and emails/letters sent
    Ask for accounts statements from builder
    Get infromation under RTI about clearance of JV by DTCP for the project
    Consult a good criminal lawyer.
    Based on what you are claiming, if true, Not worth keeping this investment, if you have a possible exit.

Cheers
    Thanks ya I am on it ,Let me see but all I can do I have a lot of stuff before but will collect more soon .If they can do this to educated people like us but must they be doing to poor people .

Comment

Hi greetings
      First of all my suggestion to all the members when they are communicating please mention there flat no. as well, because there are a lot of brokers present in this forum who are misguiding the genuine customers. My flat no. is C-1203

• As far as land title is concern I believe they are clear in this part because initially when no banks were attached with Tashee then this doubt was also raised in mind also but latter on when the entire bank are funding including the nationalized Bank then there is no chance of any fraud. Before funding all the Banks will do there due diligence properly then only they start funding to the project.

• There are lots companies in the market who get their license in one name and they start collecting the cheque on a deferent name because they normally pass on the marketing right to the other company. Legally that is fine. Example I have invested in spire’s project in Noida where Spire world is collecting a cheque on world trade centre Noida and their license is on the name of Spiretech Park.

• I have made the payment of VAT as demanded by TASHEE on this Monday and I Clearfield all the doubts with their CRM team the rate of vat which they are charging is 4.2% excluding service tax in this 4.2%= 0.2% is the education cess.

• If someone is suggesting for getting an exit at this point of time where market is low you are sure not to get a good premium amount. One should be discontinued from this project initially when their construction was not on a good pace but now when the construction is in full swing and when over all property market is low if any one is suggesting get an exit might be a broker. So please be cautious !!

Alok Nath

Flat No. C-1203

Comment

Originally posted by aloknath View Post
        Hi greetings
        First of all my suggestion to all the members when they are communicating please mention there flat no. as well, because there are a lot of brokers present in this forum who are misguiding the genuine customers. My flat no. is C-1203

• As far as land title is concern I believe they are clear in this part because initially when no banks were attached with Tashee then this doubt was also raised in mind also but latter on when the entire bank are funding including the nationalized Bank then there is no chance of any fraud. Before funding all the Banks will do there due diligence properly then only they start funding to the project.

• There are lots companies in the market who get their license in one name and they start collecting the cheque on a deferent name because they normally pass on the marketing right to the other company. Legally that is fine. Example I have invested in spire’s project in Noida where Spire world is collecting a cheque on world trade centre Noida and their license is on the name of Spiretech Park.

• I have made the payment of VAT as demanded by TASHEE on this Monday and I Clearfield all the doubts with their CRM team the rate of vat which they are charging is 4.2% excluding service tax in this 4.2%= 0.2% is the education cess.

• If someone is suggesting for getting an exit at this point of time where market is low you are sure not to get a good premium amount. One should be discontinued from this project initially when their construction was not on a good pace but now when the construction is in full swing and when over all property market is low if any one is suggesting get an exit might be a broker. So please be cautious !!

Alok Nath

Flat No. C-1203
        Pranaam Babuji,

Which banks are financing this project?

Comment

Axis
          ICICI
          PNB
          LIC
          Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Originally posted by aloknath View Post
            Hi greetings

Alok Nath

Flat No. C-1203
            Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
            Axis
            ICICI
            PNB
            LIC
            Dear sir ,

If they have land paper agreement then why they are harassing their customers like this .i am not able to pay because my loan is stuck due to the land agreement papers.their employees are not answering the calls .they make false promises every few days .when people says we Indians don't have work ethics seeing Tashee I totally agree.there business is to trouble people,one should only invest in Tashee if you want to live in stress and fear of loosing your investment .

Comment

Hi friends,

If project is financed by any bank it does not mean it's legal.there is lot of corruption in banks too.

Comment

Hi,

I totally agree with the suggestion of Mr. Alok nath that one should mention their flat no. when they are communicating in this forum, because there are a lot of person in this forum who might be a broker and they can misguide us in a wrongful manner.

Initially when I invested in TASHEE there were a lot of person in this forum who misguided me, they were insisting me to put my investment in Earth Infrastructure Sec-112 and thankfully I had gone with my intuition to put my investment in TASHEE and ultimately it’s paying off.

So totally standby with the suggestion of Mr. Alok Nath to mention the flat no. when they are chatting in this forum.

Thanks
                Sanjay
                Flat No. E-002

Comment

I do have a flat but don't want to mention the no and will do that at appropriate time because I am planning a legal action against this builder and I am just trying to save other people from them if you are happy with them keep holding their property .everyone is not as lucky as you to be happy with Tashee.

Comment

Dear Sudas,

I appreciate your approach. The way inputs have been made , I don't know about the brokers on this forum but certainly there are developers agents who are spreading all sorts of misinformation through their contributions.

I suggest you to follow the guidelines as given by Bless u before you take the legal action against the developer. And all I can assure you that you are not alone , the way developer is conducting himself we all will be following you very soon.

Comment

Good Evening,

I am not able to understand why people do not accept the good ideas from anyone.
                      If anyone has suggested to mention the name and flat no. then why some of the guys are not accepting it.
                      It clearly shows that who is genuine and who is broker.

Ritesh
                      Flat no
                      A/1402

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X