X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

I will give the details when necessary ,I am neither a broker nor a agent but a customer but I suspect that employees of Tashee are acting like agents or brokers by forcing the customers to sell their properties by harassing them in every possible way .the lady at front desk will tell you nobody is in the office but you can hear these people who you are looking for laughing at what she is saying,because they are the one who are telling her to say so .they need to book for criminal activities .

Comment

Hi guys is there any union or group of Tashee customers ?or is anyone interested to form one .

Comment

Originally posted by Metro01 View Post
        Gaurav
        Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
        Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
        Seniors ....other members your views?
        Hi ,

As mentioned above have you managed to form any group I would like yo be part of that .i have
        Flat in Tashee but builder is being very uncooperative on many issues.

Thanks

Comment

Worst days are over , its getting better as demands flow in... Hope Builder completes in time
          Last edited by gauravprakas; May 31 2014, 03:18 PM.
          Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

a group is there om whatsapp

Comment

Warning

Personal Information
              Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

I have another flat where we have google group which has helped owners in dealing with builder. Can we form a similar group where the entry criteria will be flat number and owner name.

Comment

Hi everyone
                  Will anybody please suggest the future of Tashee. I am getting calls from the property delaers regarding the resale of my flat. Please advice what to do? Shuold I keep it or sell it. I am having 2BHK flat (1295 sq. ft.)

Comment

Dwarka Exp market rates have been stagnant (due to long wait for resolution of litigation issues ) or a bit dampened (due to those with weak holding power).
                    Same for Tashee.
                    At this point , The project is definitely out of woods now. The contractor is the same firm which has built DLF townships.
                    The project is badly undervalued due to reasons of delay in start of work, and poor customer service of Tashee, which has improved a bit lately.

Pros
                    Floor plan, best of location, very cheap.

Cons
                    heavy undue interest , first project , poor repo

Comment

can someone include me in whatsapp group if we have one for tashee. my flat is c1201

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X