X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

If they refuse to transfer or try to trample on the buyers rights by some clauses in the one sided BBAs, then they can be hauled up really nicely, and taken to court!
    Last edited by Malvish; August 14 2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

What is the latest development. When will the flats be handed over. Can anyone visited site update

Comment

• Houdini
        Houdini commented
        Editing a comment
        Visited the site yesterday. The project will take at least another year to eighteen months for hand over. It's nowhere near completion.

Hi everyone,
      Can someone please update about the latest site status? What is the status of all towers? Pictures would really help.
      Last edited by Malvish; September 27 2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

I had passed by that area today, and took some of Diplomatic Greens. Didn't register to click that of Tashee, which was further down. Seems to have made quite a bit of progress though.
        Last edited by Malvish; September 27 2016, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Is there a Owners group for Tashee Capital Gateway?
          Last edited by Malvish; November 6 2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• kskushwah06
            kskushwah06 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please let me know if there is Owner group for Tashee Capital Gateway? Thanks

• Vikasja
            Vikasja commented
            Editing a comment
            Please let me know as well, i think all owners need to push the developer as the project is far away from possession

Anyone knows when Tashi is planning to give the possession, my agreement says Jun'16, they already took 95% payment and told me that possession is in October and now they are saying that it is in June. But looking at the site, does not seem like they will be able to give anything in June.

Comment

As per para 2.1 the Possession of the Apartment was to be given within a period of 36 months from the date of sanction of the building plans by the competent authority. A grace period of six months was to given for the for applying and obtaining the Occupation Certificate from the competent authority.
            As per the available information on the HUDA Site, Group housing license for CAPITA GATEWAY PROJECT was issued on 16/04/2011 through File ID: LC-2320A and building plans got approved on 07th June 2012.

The period of the 36 Months, as mentioned in Para 2.1 of Apartment Buyer Agreement, gets over on 07 Dec 2015.Its year pus now.

Comment

• Vikasja
              Vikasja commented
              Editing a comment
              Panelty that Tashee is giving is much less than the even FD rate of the money that we have given, i am paying 4 times the rent per month of the panelty that Tashee promises to pay in agreement.

Can someone please update about the latest on this project? What is the current status?

Comment

• Vikasja
              Vikasja commented
              Editing a comment
              it is in the same stage from last 3-4 months. i do not see much progress.

I have got a new demand saying that your apartment size is increased and hence you need to may more amount. When i compared, all areas ( rooms, kitchen, drawing etc.) in new plan are actually less in size than the actual size mentioned in the agreement, only an extra balcony is added to the flat which increases the size by 25sqft but i have been asked to pay for 127 sqft. anyone else got the same demand?

Comment

• sunny27
              sunny27 commented
              Editing a comment
              I got a similar demand today

• Magadh_Pride
              Magadh_Pride commented
              Editing a comment
              Is anyone really surprised? Or acting surprised at the areas increase

• dheerajsing
              dheerajsing commented
              Editing a comment
              I did compare for my 1760 initial super area 3 BHK .Now they say its 2050 added another 280 sqft. After calculating the total area including lift and shaft I noted they are same for old and new plan. Must file a lawsuit ..

Any update on construction or any latest pics of the site?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X