X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Will check but it is same

Comment

is anybody aware uo to what percent the builder can increase the area of the apartment...this is with respect to new demand of increase in area... in my case the increase in area is 16.4% of the original area....i heard that there is a limit beyond which any increase of area has to be paid by the developer....thnks in advance.

Comment

• Vikasja
        Vikasja commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Sanjay,

I have paid half of it and half i will pay in May/June time frame, for me they increased it 10% and they did not gave any reason, only told me that every builder is doing that. I am going on Tashee site every 2nd week and there is no progress. I doubt that possession can be given even by next year and there is no work happening. I talked to Manish who sits on site and he was only talking round and round not facts. I think we need to together push this builder otherwise it will delay at least 2-3 year more. My number is 9899228634, please call me when you have time and we need to talk to other people as well.

• dheerajsing
        dheerajsing commented
        Editing a comment
        I calculated are a of 1760 sqft plan for both new and old plan .They come out around 1350 . the difference is 400 sqft. between what they say and whats on the paper . any explanation ? on top of that they increased super area by another 300sqft

If anyone is expecting possession in this year, please forget. The project is far away from possession and there are no visible effort on construction site.

Comment

• tarunjawa
        tarunjawa commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely right . I visited the project thrive in last 3 months . Not even an inch of construction.

Hi Dheeraj..Mine is in Tower G...1760 sqft...i have similar demand ..i also don't understand how the super area has been increased....when i compare the floor plan, it's completely different than original one and the room sizes are approx same. Can you ping me your conact number

Comment

• dheerajsing
        dheerajsing commented
        Editing a comment
        what are the legal options we have .. the builder is not communicating about the reason for increase .. after many attempts all they day is every builder is doing is their central logic .. my argument is what is the reason for charging us for 2050 sqft when the carpet area is hardly 1350 sqft .. where does 700 sqft go ..
        Last edited by classic2404; May 30 2017, 10:48 AM. Reason: Personal information

• thepromisedland
        thepromisedland commented
        Editing a comment
        Sanjay123 - have you made any advance on the issue? I am surprised that buyers are being offered different increase in super area. Someone mentioned 10% increase here but my letter is about 20% increase.

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

some good news,,,
        Attached Files

Comment

ye project nahi banega, ask for refund..

Comment

Any reasons you say that? I have also been stuck here and have been disappointed by the delays and demand for more money on one pretext or another. The last demand was for increased super area and appears they have just recently found that the area is increased.

Comment

Any update on this Project?

Comment

Originally posted by erabhiwadi View Post
                ye project nahi banega, ask for refund..
                Why did u say that... any reason

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X