Collapse

ABW Aditya Niketan Vs Bestech Ananda Vs Today Callidora/Canary Greens - Gurgaon

Last updated: September 25 2010
2 | Posts
4936 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABW Aditya Niketan Vs Bestech Ananda Vs Today Callidora/Canary Greens - Gurgaon

Hi...I am told that ABW is starting a new project of low rise floors in Gurgaon Sector 62. Any idea of the rates, location, price & future of the project. I am currently confused between 3 projects due to launch.
    1) Bestech Ananda in Sector 81
    2) Todays in Sector 73, and
    3) ABW in sector 62

Which one would be the best investment. Would request senior members like Venky, Rashmi, Manoj to comment.

Re : ABW Aditya Niketan Vs Bestech Ananda Vs Today Callidora/Canary Greens - Gurgaon

Originally posted by valuesearch View Post
    Hi...I am told that ABW is starting a new project of low rise floors in Gurgaon Sector 62. Any idea of the rates, location, price & future of the project. I am currently confused between 3 projects due to launch.
    1) Bestech Ananda in Sector 81
    2) Todays in Sector 73, and
    3) ABW in sector 62

Which one would be the best investment. Would request senior members like Venky, Rashmi, Manoj to comment.
    Hello friend,

above three property are for different segment due to price. Bestech is much cheaper (Around 3100-3200 per sq feet) as compare to ABW. Today's expected price (around 3700 per sq feet) would fall somewhere in between. ABW price was on higher side due to location. This seems to be sold off in pre launch itself. Their price was around 5000/4600/4300 for G/F/S flloor unit.
    If you have long term horizon (>2 yrs) & money to pump in so that u can hold on, go for bestech as it is also known for qulaity of construction & timely possession.
    If you wish to stay yourself, particular for location & have got deep pocket, go for ABW. If you have money, you can even consider Bestech Spark view spa next (sector 67) in resale for around 4300 sq feet.
    If you fall somewhere in between, go for today.
    Hope it helps.

PD

Comment

Re : ABW Aditya Niketan Vs Bestech Ananda Vs Today Callidora/Canary Greens - Gurgaon

Originally posted by pdinvestment View Post
      Hello friend,

above three property are for different segment due to price. Bestech is much cheaper (Around 3100-3200 per sq feet) as compare to ABW. Today's expected price (around 3700 per sq feet) would fall somewhere in between. ABW price was on higher side due to location. This seems to be sold off in pre launch itself. Their price was around 5000/4600/4300 for G/F/S flloor unit.
      If you have long term horizon (>2 yrs) & money to pump in so that u can hold on, go for bestech as it is also known for qulaity of construction & timely possession.
      If you wish to stay yourself, particular for location & have got deep pocket, go for ABW. If you have money, you can even consider Bestech Spark view spa next (sector 67) in resale for around 4300 sq feet.
      If you fall somewhere in between, go for today.
      Hope it helps.

PD
      I heard ABW project was scrapped due to some reason and they would be launching it again... May be splendour is new facade for ABW itself

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X