Last updated: September 5 2012
13 | Posts
6866 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vipul World Plots, Sector 48, Gurgaon - Is it a good option

Dear All,

Request you view if Vipul World plots are good Investment? There are lot of new projects comming up in Sector 48 and Sector 71.

I feel it is much better investment than Ansal's project in Sector 67 or Vatika Plots in Sector 83.

Thanks.
    ..Shreyash..

Re : Vipul World Plots, Sector 48, Gurgaon - Is it a good option

Hi, can you confirm what rate these plots are on offer? And delaer details (if any). Regards

Comment

Originally posted by rastogi76 View Post
      Hi, can you confirm what rate these plots are on offer? And delaer details (if any). Regards
      I understand that these plots in Sector 48,71 are on resale & not original bookings.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes. Vipul world plots are on resale. It was launched in Dec 2006.
        Rates quoted by brokers are around 35k to 40k per sqYd. Same is the rate for Sector 67 plots launched recently by Ansals. Vatika plots are at around 32 to 35 K per sq yrds.
        ..Shreyash..

Comment

Prices have run up too much recently, may stagnate/downtrend for a year or so
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
            Prices have run up too much recently, may stagnate/downtrend for a year or so
            Need guidance which one is a better option from investment perspective as of now - Vipul World Plots or Ansal's sector 67 or Vatika Next plots. My investment horizon is 3 to 5 years.

I am more sticky to buying plots as I feel that gives much better returns than Appartments - specially if it is a long term investment.
            ..Shreyash..

Comment

Originally posted by Shreyash View Post
              Need guidance which one is a better option from investment perspective as of now - Vipul World Plots or Ansal's sector 67 or Vatika Next plots. My investment horizon is 3 to 5 years.

I am more sticky to buying plots as I feel that gives much better returns than Appartments - specially if it is a long term investment.
              I feel buying plots in Gurgaon at this rate wont be good decision as of now because land prices have already appreciated by 60-100% in last year while in NCR other cities appreciation is not more than 20 - 25 %.

You cant expect 100% YOY profit for continuous years when better land is available at cheap price nearby.

According to me you should look for plot in Delhi or Noida..

Or even Vaishali would be a very good option as of now. Since Metro will reach Vaishalli in less than 6 months. The station is already in its final stages. Once Metro become operational it will give a sure shot appreciation of 15-20% within months .... considering Macro Economic factors to be stable...

Regards,
              Gaurav

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
                I feel buying plots in Gurgaon at this rate wont be good decision as of now because land prices have already appreciated by 60-100% in last year while in NCR other cities appreciation is not more than 20 - 25 %.

You cant expect 100% YOY profit for continuous years when better land is available at cheap price nearby.

According to me you should look for plot in Delhi or Noida..

Or even Vaishali would be a very good option as of now. Since Metro will reach Vaishalli in less than 6 months. The station is already in its final stages. Once Metro become operational it will give a sure shot appreciation of 15-20% within months .... considering Macro Economic factors to be stable...

Regards,
                Gaurav
                Thanks Gaurav. What are the prevailing rates in Vaishali and Delhi? I don't have any idea about locality or market down there. Last week I visited couple of localities in Gurgaon. Ansal Sector 67 does not touch Sohna road and seems to be at least 500 to 1000 meters away from Sohna road. Biggest drwback - It is after Badshahpur Village - pretty big village with lot of influential people, including current Congress MLA I guess. It is spread in a big area all along Sohna Road on the both sides it seems. It will take another 6 months to get the projects launched at this site getting bokked and construction work starts. Construction of apartments will take another 3 to 4 years and similarly plots will be ready for posession around the same time. Add another 3 to 4 years for the colony to get 10% to 20% houses build on it.

Vipul World area is much better and clean with a much smaller Fazilpur/Jharsa village around 1000 Meters behind it. The distance of Vipul World plots is around 500 meters from Main Sohna Road , just behind Eldeco Mansonz with approach from 18 metes road. Straight down the road adjecent to the village is Unitech Nirwana 2 township. Biggest USP is that it is available for possession and lots of Commercial buildings seems to be comming up over Sohna Road.

Vatika City seems to be much far off from existing Gurgaon sectors. I feel it will take another 4 to 5 years before it will come to what Sohna Road is as of now. The builder seems to be very slow and I feel it will take another 3 years before they start giving possession and another 3 to 4 years before some 10 to 20% houses are contructed.

Golf Course Ext road seems to be all hype with no commercial building visible except one near Golf Course Ext Road/ Sohna Road crossing. Other Residentail projects that are ready on this road is Vatika, Close and Escape. Emmar MGF Plam terraces is under construction and willl take 2 years from now. Other than you will not see any contruction happening in the entire 4 to 5 KM strech till Golf Course road. All big borads have come up with builders encircling their lands but no real development. It will take another 3 to 4 years al least to see how this area comes up and hopefully Metro will also be in around that time.

Given what I saw, I feel Vipul World plots would be a better option as in next few years it will be much more delveloped as compared to others. Wanted to know view of others as well. I understand that prices have shot up in last 1 year - just wanted to know if one wants to buy a plot which locality would be better. Wanted opinion of other members based on their view, experience and visibility.
                ..Shreyash..

Comment

Hello,

i also dont have any idea about rates in Vaishali. But in Rohini (Delhi) newly alloted sectors you can get it in between 65000 - 100000 Rs / Sq Meter based on the location of the plot. The rates in the developed sectors which are 3-4 Km from these sectors are somewhere between 130000 - 200000 rs / sq. m.

Plots are available in various sizes..

32 m , 60 m, 90 m, 120 m , 200 m , 209 m , 330 m

Comment

Originally posted by Shreyash View Post
                    Thanks Gaurav. What are the prevailing rates in Vaishali and Delhi? I don't have any idea about locality or market down there. Last week I visited couple of localities in Gurgaon. Ansal Sector 67 does not touch Sohna road and seems to be at least 500 to 1000 meters away from Sohna road. Biggest drwback - It is after Badshahpur Village - pretty big village with lot of influential people, including current Congress MLA I guess. It is spread in a big area all along Sohna Road on the both sides it seems. It will take another 6 months to get the projects launched at this site getting bokked and construction work starts. Construction of apartments will take another 3 to 4 years and similarly plots will be ready for posession around the same time. Add another 3 to 4 years for the colony to get 10% to 20% houses build on it.

Vipul World area is much better and clean with a much smaller Fazilpur/Jharsa village around 1000 Meters behind it. The distance of Vipul World plots is around 500 meters from Main Sohna Road , just behind Eldeco Mansonz with approach from 18 metes road. Straight down the road adjecent to the village is Unitech Nirwana 2 township. Biggest USP is that it is available for possession and lots of Commercial buildings seems to be comming up over Sohna Road.

Vatika City seems to be much far off from existing Gurgaon sectors. I feel it will take another 4 to 5 years before it will come to what Sohna Road is as of now. The builder seems to be very slow and I feel it will take another 3 years before they start giving possession and another 3 to 4 years before some 10 to 20% houses are contructed.

Golf Course Ext road seems to be all hype with no commercial building visible except one near Golf Course Ext Road/ Sohna Road crossing. Other Residentail projects that are ready on this road is Vatika, Close and Escape. Emmar MGF Plam terraces is under construction and willl take 2 years from now. Other than you will not see any contruction happening in the entire 4 to 5 KM strech till Golf Course road. All big borads have come up with builders encircling their lands but no real development. It will take another 3 to 4 years al least to see how this area comes up and hopefully Metro will also be in around that time.

Given what I saw, I feel Vipul World plots would be a better option as in next few years it will be much more delveloped as compared to others. Wanted to know view of others as well. I understand that prices have shot up in last 1 year - just wanted to know if one wants to buy a plot which locality would be better. Wanted opinion of other members based on their view, experience and visibility.
                    your obsevations and analysis are quite accurate. I concur that vipul plots are better investment . just want to make the following points
                    1. buying a plot means high black component
                    2. no bank loans. self financed
                    as you are buying a plot over a appt i would suggest you also consider a smaller plot in a developed area like sl2/3 of ansals or huda sectors like 56/57. the prices currently are about 50-55000/sq yard.
                    my experiece shows these give you better returns over a 3-5 years .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X