Vipul World Plots, Sector 48, Gurgaon - Is it a good option

Last updated: September 5 2012
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vipul World Plots, Sector 48, Gurgaon - Is it a good option

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
    your obsevations and analysis are quite accurate. I concur that vipul plots are better investment . just want to make the following points
    1. buying a plot means high black component
    2. no bank loans. self financed
    as you are buying a plot over a appt i would suggest you also consider a smaller plot in a developed area like sl2/3 of ansals or huda sectors like 56/57. the prices currently are about 50-55000/sq yard.
    my experiece shows these give you better returns over a 3-5 years .
    Thanks Amit. Your points are very valid. I will go for Plot option only if it is 100% White and I have told my brokers about the same. Very few options are available with that options . Let's see how many options do I get closer to that figure.
    Banks give loan between 60 to 75% on Plots - on the value as documented in Agreement to Sell. Rest needs to be self financed. I go by Mark Twains words .. " They don't manufacture land anymore". Land should be a good buy if brought near a good locality and depends on how the locality develops. It is a good bet for long term investments, for short term ( upto 3 years) - Appartments are best.
    I understand that there are lot's of hassles in buying/selling Plot and sale/purchse of Appartments are much clean and fast. But with Plot rates shooting through the roof, It is very likely that It will soon be out of reach for salary class people who want clean and quick transactions. So I am looking for cheapest option available with good potential to develop in future.
    If I don't get suitable option in next few months of research, I will invest in appartments as short term measure and let the money grow. When I find suitable plot within my parameters, I will exit appartment and invest in that.
    ..Shreyash..

Comment

Hey Guys!! could some one just brief me up about the Vipul world Plots, I have been interested to know about them but not much information I could gather from the internet, If someone did a syudy on these plots them please share some details, I mean the location, rate, prospects, and are all of them on resale, can we not buy a plot directly from Vipul? what would be that black white ratio and who should i get in touch for the same? thanks...

Comment

What are the rates of these Ansals Essensia plots a year later? 50-60k? or higher?

Are these still parchi or alloted now with firm locations?

Originally posted by Shreyash View Post
        Yes. Vipul world plots are on resale. It was launched in Dec 2006.
        Rates quoted by brokers are around 35k to 40k per sqYd. Same is the rate for Sector 67 plots launched recently by Ansals. Vatika plots are at around 32 to 35 K per sq yrds.

Comment

This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...rld-21788.html
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X