Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dude,

Even I found this project while I was hunting for options. but living in a society with too many govt empl is not good.

there dont want to spend on maintenance at all.

I was living on rent at valley view estate in flats build by ansal for BSF.
    man it was horrible life. they fight each other like mohalla crowd.

I vacated that flat and moved to another _general_public_ tower in same society.

life is good here.

btw have you seen orris aster or carnation ? its less than 1 km from antarikh heights. master plan and floor plans are impressive.
    plus orris is in solid position with more than 1000 acres land in that area. though its a 1st residential project for orris so one may doubt about credibility. but that also a positive thing because they wont make bad name from there 1st project.

I got 3bhk+sq apt for 2397 bsp. but there are dealers who are offering same for 2372 as well (from there quote)

work for carnation has already started.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly inform if there is any availability left in this project. It seems a quality construction and worth its price.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manish for your views, and Amit2222, you can check this link

http://www.dwarkadhiscity.com/Antriksh-Heights-Overview.php

Sanman Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. has acquired 50% share in the residential land from Reliable Realtech Pvt. Ltd. – i.e. Dwarkadhis Buildwell Pvt. Ltd

Please check with dealers for further information.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of antriksh builder

Dear all,

I want to share my experience with you all with Antriksh builder since the past 3 years and then leave it to your best judgement to decide if you want to invest with this builder or cancel and escape.

I invested with Antriksh Green project in Sec 50 in 2007. I wish to share the facts with promises after 3 years:

1) At the time of booking Mr Rakesh Yadav made big promises to develop a 5 star project and deliver within 2 years. Now after 3 years the project is still not in sight. Whenever you call the appartment will be handed over within next 3 months and that never happens

2) The difference between the sample and actual flat is amazing, the quality of tiles, ceiling height etc is just unbelievable. When confronted I was told "Haathi ke daant khane ke aur aur dikhane ki aur"

3) At the time of booking I was shown brouchures and given strong commitment of only 10 story building. Now you find 12 story building significantly increasing the flat density

4) The construction on pool, club and all other facilities has not even started

Antriksh Builders is a small time, unprofessional company interested only in their own profits and not on delivery of promises and quality. Mr Rakesh Yadav is all hot air....over promising and undeliveing seems to be his motto. I am quite disappointed by his and the company's attitude.

Take a look at the website....notice the link to "almost completed projects"....these are actually very delayed projects. Which other professional comapny plays with words like these? In fact if you google search you will find many company generated links related to "making history by early delivery of Antriksh Greens" etc....This company is master of spin and deceit. I wish to make you aware of their antics.

I truly believe that what goes round, comes round and that as I today warn you all someone someday will warn me of potential dangers

Best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh Heights Sector 84

Hi,

Anybody aware of Antriksh Heights Sector 84 project. I found few details on internet mentioned below. Please share if someone have more details on prices and specs.

‘Strategically located in Sector 84,Gurgaon, Adjacent to the proposed 150 M wide road with Metro Track from Dwarka, In front of proposed ISBT and Metro Station'

Also comment on builder and location.
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody heard about this project
    CommentQuote
  • I was also intrested in this project and did research on internet for the same.

Found this intresting as construction is approx upto 10th floor & availavle in 2550 approx BSP as per 99acres
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    I was also intrested in this project and did research on internet for the same.

Found this intresting as construction is approx upto 10th floor & availavle in 2550 approx BSP as per 99acres

2550 looks lucrative as Royale Ville price is 3200 and Universal price is also around 3200/3400 two projects nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh height sector 84 Gurgaon

Hi Friends,

Whats the latest on Antriksh height? How is construction going on?

does anyone know the latest price?

I am looking to buy 3BHK in gurgaon for end use, budget around 50 -55L

Is it a good option or do we have better options in any better sector thats more towards IFFCO Chowk?

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tyro13
    Hi Friends,

Whats the latest on Antriksh height? How is construction going on?
    does anyone know the latest price?

I am looking to buy 3BHK in gurgaon for end use, budget around 50 -55L
    Is it a good option or do we have better options in any better sector thats more towards IFFCO Chowk?

Regards.

Keep away from this builder. Look for some other options....
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha,

I heard sector 84 construction for Antriksh height is going on at good pace...is there any particular reson you are suggesting to keep away?

Can you please suggest some better options around Sohna raod for 55L if there are any?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Tinesha,

I heard sector 84 construction for Antriksh height is going on at good pace...is there any particular reson you are suggesting to keep away?

Can you please suggest some better options around Sohna raod for 55L if there are any?

Thanks

U can see earlier postings about this project . U will get the answer .

U can search for Uppal southend floors or southcity 2. U can find many options....
    CommentQuote
  • Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 seems way too expansive.

I am looking for 3 bhk with budget of 55L...I thought, I would get one in antriksh for ~50 inclusive of everything....but looks like builder is not that reputed..

I was looking at unitech vistas 2, tulip voilet , bptp astaire..but they all are pretty much over 70L for 3bhk.
    CommentQuote
    Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 seems way too expansive.

I am looking for 3 bhk with budget of 55L...I thought, I would get one in antriksh for ~50 inclusive of everything....but looks like builder is not that reputed..
    I was looking at unitech vistas 2, tulip voilet , bptp astaire..but they all are pretty much over 70L for 3bhk.

Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 :: U can get 2 BHK
    For 3BHK , check Uppal Canary in sec 78 , possession expected within one year....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Tinesha, I am looking at canary ....

Is sector 78 a better location as compared to 84?

Is there any other option available on golf cource ext for end use for my price range?
    CommentQuote