Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Originally posted by mesunny4u View Post
    Just booked a 1725 sqft unit in Antriksh height, keeping my fingures crossed.
    Hi
    Greetings

Congratulations bhai!!! he he.. lot of research done by you, must say..
    Why not spaze or gurgaonone?? Not that Antriksh is bad just for an opinion, if you would like to share a few salient points/advantages.
    is it for investment or enduse?
    Commericals details (BSP, transfer fee, payment terms) if you would like to discuss?
    Which tower.. dwarkadhish or Yadav jis tower?
    What is status of road?
    when infra wrt water, electricity, sewerage will be in place??
    when do you expect delivery.

Hope works out fine for you..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Congratulations bhai!!! he he.. lot of research done by you, must say..
      Why not spaze or gurgaonone?? Not that Antriksh is bad just for an opinion, if you would like to share a few salient points/advantages.
      is it for investment or enduse?
      Commericals details (BSP, transfer fee, payment terms) if you would like to discuss?
      Which tower.. dwarkadhish or Yadav jis tower?
      What is status of road?
      when infra wrt water, electricity, sewerage will be in place??
      when do you expect delivery.

Hope works out fine for you..

Cheers

Thankyou sirji,

My views\ info\ detail etc. are below in bold

Why not spaze or gurgaonone?? Not that Antriksh is bad just for an opinion- I know these are comparatively better(other things remain constant), but fact is everybuddy has there checklist and these project are not qualifying on that checklist for ex.
      • In resale huge cash factor
      • Direct booking is exhorbitantly priced at close to 5000
      if you would like to share a few salient points/advantages.
      • is it for investment or enduse? - 90% sure that for end use
      • Commericals details (BSP, transfer fee, payment terms) if you would like to discuss? -OOPPPSSSs... sorry can't share here, but even if you are interested will send you a PM
      • Which tower.. dwarkadhish or Yadav jis tower? Do you have any doubt
      • What is status of road? Non existent as of now but important point here is even if DEW won't come up area is liveable via sector roads as exactly 925 mtr from NH-8
      • when infra wrt water, electricity, sewerage will be in place - none as of now as same will start after sector roads are ready except charcoal.
      • when do you expect delivery- Hope they will not deliver before 2015, if they do so then probably I'll be paying them maintenance + depericiaiton and not using the flat.

Comment

300 officers from ministery of external affairs has purchased flat in Antriksh heights in group buying schme one year before
        following is an old link: 300 OFFICIALS FROM MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS JOINS ANTRIKSH HEIGHTS APARTMENTS GURGAON - Gurgaon - Houses - Apartments for Sale - antriksh height gurgaon

Now my issue is, are they purchasing it as investment, which means 300 flats will remain vacant or MEA has planned to shift there office in Manesar??

Thanks
        mesunny4u

Comment

300 officers from ministery of external affairs has purchased flat in Antriksh heights in group buying schme one year before
          following is an old link: 300 OFFICIALS FROM MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS JOINS ANTRIKSH HEIGHTS APARTMENTS GURGAON - Gurgaon - Houses - Apartments for Sale - antriksh height gurgaon

Now my issue is, are they purchasing it as investment, which means 300 flats will remain vacant or MEA has planned to shift there office in Manesar??

Thanks
          mesunny4u
          Hi
          Greetings

Probably the reason lies in this line

"Don’t miss this BROKER FREE Golden Opportunity At our special offer of Rs.2450/- per Sft. up to 15TH JANUARY, 2009 (THURSDAY)"

More answers can be had from IYER
          ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (MARKETING)
          ANTRIKSH GROUPANTRIKSH HEIGHTS TOWNSHIP
          (M) 9899886158
          (M) 9212126158
          (PH) 065092872
          iyerheights@gmail.com

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

Probably the reason lies in this line

"Don’t miss this BROKER FREE Golden Opportunity At our special offer of Rs.2450/- per Sft. up to 15TH JANUARY, 2009 (THURSDAY)"

Cheers
            Din't understand.........

Comment

Not 1 but almost 5 years!

MEA bought these 300 flats almost 5 years back and as far as I know there is a mix of investors and end users. One of my relative has bought it for end use so I know abt it a bit. MEA gets such deals from builders here and there like in Noida, NE, Dwarka etc.

Thanks
              mesunny4u

Comment

Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
                MEA bought these 300 flats almost 5 years back and as far as I know there is a mix of investors and end users. One of my relative has bought it for end use so I know abt it a bit. MEA gets such deals from builders here and there like in Noida, NE, Dwarka etc.
                Probably there is some disconnect, project was launched on march 2009 then how come any buddy can purchase 5 years back.

Further can you get it confirm from your relative that does MEA is planning to shift there office near these sectors.

Thanks
                mesunny4u

Comment

Probably there is some disconnect, project was launched on march 2009 then how come any buddy can purchase 5 years back.

Further can you get it confirm from your relative that does MEA is planning to shift there office near these sectors.

Thanks
                  mesunny4u
                  Sunny As per Mr Goel...who is probably one for owner in Antrisksh (met him in Dwarka Sec 10 office ) this project was launched in 2006 and some intial bookings are also made at as low as Rs 1300/-

Antriksh generally sold on personal relations initially..not through brokers...that is why brokers have always painted a red picture of them...

Now probably they have launched some new towers or something...and decided to go through brokers....and tat is why you see all this activity in this almost dead thread...

Comment

Just got a news that Antriksh heights has revised the price to 4250 psft

Comment

no disconnect

No disconnect friend. Even I had option to buy back in 2006 at 2600 but didnot have enough money to pay the initial amount so could not go ahead.

I dont talk to my relative frequently but next time whenever I do, I will make sure to ask and post back...could be few months though.

Thanks
                      mesunny4u

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X