Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
Reply
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by urnxt007
    Hello, Yes this is ok price. Current fresh booking price is around 4250/sq ft and will touch 4500 any moment. Be careful about PLC's in fresh booking, a builder cannot apply more than 2 PLC's in a deal.


    I apologize, this question was for Sharad, here are my views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by urnxt007
    Hello, Yes this is ok price. Current fresh booking price is around 4250/sq ft and will touch 4500 any moment. Be careful about PLC's in fresh booking, a builder cannot apply more than 2 PLC's in a deal.


    I think BSP is already 4500/ sq ft now. Its a great price at which you bought.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by urnxt007
    Be careful about PLC's in fresh booking, a builder cannot apply more than 2 PLC's in a deal.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Can you please elaborate on the mention of a builder not allowed to charge for more than 2 PLCs

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Courtyard:
    Congratulations :
    Sometime back prices in fresh booking were 4250/- - some discounts, and that were about to be revised, so your price is OK .
    Cheers



    Originally Posted by courtyard
    Hi Sharad, what is the current fresh booking price? I have given a cheque for 1200sqft unit with 4175/sqft ...is it a good price?
    CommentQuote
  • What is resale price of it? I am planning to invest in 3 BHK mostly for my end use.

    Regards


    Originally Posted by sharadmathur
    Hi Courtyard:
    Congratulations :
    Sometime back prices in fresh booking were 4250/- - some discounts, and that were about to be revised, so your price is OK .
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • A fellow boarder informed on thread of price 3650/- few days back.

    I hope you have done due diligence and considered all the factors ( Upfront payment requirement , Coloured component, Delivery of Project Vis a vis Development of Infra in the area, )
    Location wise This sector will be amongst most happening in coming times.
    Cheers

    Originally Posted by man4ish
    What is resale price of it? I am planning to invest in 3 BHK mostly for my end use.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharadmathur
    A fellow boarder informed on thread of price 3650/- few days back.

    I hope you have done due diligence and considered all the factors ( Upfront payment requirement , Coloured component, Delivery of Project Vis a vis Development of Infra in the area, )
    Location wise This sector will be amongst most happening in coming times.
    Cheers



    Hi all,

    any update on sector roads in 84 to reach Antriksh heights or still we have to go via village roads.

    Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Mesunny4u

    Regarding infra in 84, all is signed for with KCC buildcon who is also responsible for master roads..tender is given since 4 months and was recently pulled up for slow work.

    84 has existing connectivity with Nh8, pataudi road and dway is getting a bitumenous layer.

    dlF is coming in a 50 acre Retail commercial jv with Orris in sector 88.

    Hope it helps

    Cheers

    Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    Hi all,

    any update on sector roads in 84 to reach Antriksh heights or still we have to go via village roads.

    Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • As per my knowledge, dlf is taking care of roads for that belt. So, we need not to worry at least for 5 kms radius area.


    Originally Posted by urnxt007
    I dont think it will take 5 more yrs. Tower in which i just took flat (AJ Tower) is almost ready and i will get the possession by Jan-Feb 2013 which i am sure about.

    Regarding the road construction it will take about 6months-1yr. Road construction is not in hands of builder i believe, it will be taken care by the development authority.
    CommentQuote
  • AH TOWER??? You have booked in which floor. I have also booked in same tower...

    Originally Posted by courtyard
    Hi Sharad, what is the current fresh booking price? I have given a cheque for 1200sqft unit with 4175/sqft ...is it a good price?
    CommentQuote
  • yeah I think its AH or AM only...what rate did u book it for? and when did you get a confirmation letter from antriksh?
    Originally Posted by bhawaan
    AH TOWER??? You have booked in which floor. I have also booked in same tower...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    yeah I think its AH or AM only...what rate did u book it for? and when did you get a confirmation letter from antriksh?


    I think Antriksh heights have only one tower for 1200 Sqft.
    Don't know is it AH or AM
    CommentQuote
  • differential between Antriksh vs gurgaon1 or Spaze Privy

    I'm trying to understand, that in the time to come (next 1.5 yrs-2yrs; when Antriksh would offer possesion) what would be the price differential with regards to next door projects (the good ones, as of today, based on builder reputation, investor/end-user sentiment) .

    Ex: today Antriksh 3bhk (1825 sq ft) would be in resale for about 3700-3800 (I might be wrong here, I've not seen/tracked the latest prices) whereas -- Gurgaon One 2Bhk (approx 1200 sq. ft area) would be for 4800 OR Spaze privy for about 4200 (saw this price on the Spaze privy thread, do correct If I've mistaken here).

    1. should one sell of in Antriksh (a 3bhk) and buy in either of above 2 (in price of 3bhk you can almost buy a 2bhk in one/any of the above two projects)? keeping purely the appreciation in mind.

    2. Or would these projects come to "almost" same level in the future (3-4 yrs from now), except the difference in Launch prices (like, Antriksh was launched 2250/2250 sq. ft whereas, I guess, Gurgaon One started @3500 )?
    CommentQuote
  • very good question amkhan....same question i asked to my mentors when i recently booked in antriksh heights at 4175 whereas ansal heights 92 was available for 3250.....i booked a flat in sector 84 only with 1 vision.
    1. 84 (comprising of antriksh, ss group, gurgaon one spaze etc) is one of the few sectors that do not have any villages in it. Moreover, if u look at layout of 84 u wud see that 84 has commercial belt in the front that too facing dew....my vision is that this area might exactly look like existing MG road in gurgaon where we have societies right next to MGF mall and metropolitan mall....one can not buy a flat in those societies these days unless u hv a huge corpus.
    2. keeping point# 1 in mind I decided to book in 84 and choice wasnt that hard to make because antriksh was cheapest out of the lot.. :)

    going back to your answer i believe projects in 82, 83 and 84 might come at par of each other 2-3 years down the line.....obviously luxury projects will always be above par

    Originally Posted by amkhan
    I'm trying to understand, that in the time to come (next 1.5 yrs-2yrs; when Antriksh would offer possesion) what would be the price differential with regards to next door projects (the good ones, as of today, based on builder reputation, investor/end-user sentiment) .

    Ex: today Antriksh 3bhk (1825 sq ft) would be in resale for about 3700-3800 (I might be wrong here, I've not seen/tracked the latest prices) whereas -- Gurgaon One 2Bhk (approx 1200 sq. ft area) would be for 4800 OR Spaze privy for about 4200 (saw this price on the Spaze privy thread, do correct If I've mistaken here).

    1. should one sell of in Antriksh (a 3bhk) and buy in either of above 2 (in price of 3bhk you can almost buy a 2bhk in one/any of the above two projects)? keeping purely the appreciation in mind.

    2. Or would these projects come to "almost" same level in the future (3-4 yrs from now), except the difference in Launch prices (like, Antriksh was launched 2250/2250 sq. ft whereas, I guess, Gurgaon One started @3500 )?
    CommentQuote
  • thanks courtyard!

    My brother-inlaw is invested in Antriksh (3bhk 1825 sq. ft. area) and has paid 70% to builder till now. His motive is good investment return. Now that if Antrish gives possession by 2013 end, the real dilemma is now --

    1. that should he exit and invest the money in another UC project wthin Sec 84 (Optons -- Gurgaon One or Spaze).
    2. Hold on to Antriksh and exit on its possession.
    3. Stay with Antriksh, assuming one day it will at par with the above mentioned projects (with differential of original booking rate & some slight variation)


    Also, assuming its not for End-Use would it be better to invest in 2BHK rather than 3BHK?
    CommentQuote