Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good discussion !!!

The area does not appear to be liveable in next 2 yrs, perhaps Antriksh will start giving possesion in the time frame but other projects will not be ready.

Based on feedbacks in IREF I see all the builders are rip offs, this way or that way.

I believe one of the reason why there is a price per square difference in Alpha, Privy Vs Antriksh is that because in resale you have to pay more overall (70-80% of total cost) for Antriksh because the construction is in advance stages, while for Alpha and Privy you have to pay(15-20%) and suite the investors better

At this point Antriksh suits more to end users becuase they should start offering possesion sooner than anyother project.

I believe it will continue to get thinner, but that is my perosnal opinion

Originally Posted by amkhan
    thanks courtyard!

My brother-inlaw is invested in Antriksh (3bhk 1825 sq. ft. area) and has paid 70% to builder till now. His motive is good investment return. Now that if Antrish gives possession by 2013 end, the real dilemma is now --

1. that should he exit and invest the money in another UC project wthin Sec 84 (Optons -- Gurgaon One or Spaze).
    2. Hold on to Antriksh and exit on its possession.
    3. Stay with Antriksh, assuming one day it will at par with the above mentioned projects (with differential of original booking rate & some slight variation)

Also, assuming its not for End-Use would it be better to invest in 2BHK rather than 3BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • M fully agreed with your points.

Originally Posted by courtyard
    very good question amkhan....same question i asked to my mentors when i recently booked in antriksh heights at 4175 whereas ansal heights 92 was available for 3250.....i booked a flat in sector 84 only with 1 vision.
    1. 84 (comprising of antriksh, ss group, gurgaon one spaze etc) is one of the few sectors that do not have any villages in it. Moreover, if u look at layout of 84 u wud see that 84 has commercial belt in the front that too facing dew....my vision is that this area might exactly look like existing MG road in gurgaon where we have societies right next to MGF mall and metropolitan mall....one can not buy a flat in those societies these days unless u hv a huge corpus.
    2. keeping point# 1 in mind I decided to book in 84 and choice wasnt that hard to make because antriksh was cheapest out of the lot.. :)

going back to your answer i believe projects in 82, 83 and 84 might come at par of each other 2-3 years down the line.....obviously luxury projects will always be above par
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks All for your genuine feedback.

All said and done, if Antriksh offers the possesion and the area is not liveable, how is it going to be profitable - maybe only end-users would go and start staying, what about investors like us??

And once the area becomes habitable , then Antriksh would be at-least 2-3 yrs older than the new properties in that rea.. So how is the dynamics going to be then -- thoughts plz???, then Antriksh would be at-least 2-3 yrs older than the new properties in that rea.. So how is the dynamics going to be then -- thoughts plz???
    CommentQuote
  • All projects can not deliver at once, so someone has to start, I think definition of liveable differs for different people. My definition of liveable/habitable is that you have basic amenties like water, sewer, electricity and road. A lot of people want to stop paying rent and want their own roof on their head.

Seniors can comment on this but I guess without bijli, paani, sewrage and reasonable access(pakka rasta) to property a builder can not force possession.

Like I said, if someone is a short term investor willing to spend 15-20% of the total amount, Antriksh may not be suitable, if you want to reap maximum profit at possesion time, you may have to wait more if you invest in Privy or Alpha.

Apart from that Vatika should start giving possession around the same time frame, I guess it will not be Antriksh standing alone for too long ( 2-3 yrs) in sec 84 or nearby sectors

Originally Posted by amkhan
    Thanks All for your genuine feedback.

All said and done, if Antriksh offers the possesion and the area is not liveable, how is it going to be profitable - maybe only end-users would go and start staying, what about investors like us??

And once the area becomes habitable , then Antriksh would be at-least 2-3 yrs older than the new properties in that rea.. So how is the dynamics going to be then -- thoughts plz???
    CommentQuote
  • What i feel is that once any of the project in 8X sec starts giving possesion, starting from that every year....expect atleast 100% rise in the occupancy level
    for the next 3-5 years(starting from year 1 the poss is offered in those secs) i see the no of people doubling every year...
    this is due to the fact that :-

1> Once the possesion is offered not everyone wud b ready to shift and neither everyone wud b able to put it on rent..

2> New projects will also start offering possesion.

Now at that point , the new projects will get the same response as mentioned in no#1 (this time more people will prefer to live)

Additioanlly in the existing projects, the occupancy level will also rise...

Lets wait for the builders to start giving possession....I am hoping atleast the roads are well built and the projects are easily approachable/liveable once the possesion if offered.

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • i totally agree...i dont think antriksh will be a loner in 8X....vatika is already due to give possession which it should in next 1-1.5 yrs I believe...hyatt is opening shortly so that shud work in favor of 8X....rest a lot of it depends on dew...it would be interesting to see when it becomes operational.....read in some forum that palam vihar litigations have been resolved (except for 3-4 ppl)...lets see how things shape up...
    Originally Posted by guptaj
    All projects can not deliver at once, so someone has to start, I think definition of liveable differs for different people. My definition of liveable/habitable is that you have basic amenties like water, sewer, electricity and road. A lot of people want to stop paying rent and want their own roof on their head.

Seniors can comment on this but I guess without bijli, paani, sewrage and reasonable access(pakka rasta) to property a builder can not force possession.

Like I said, if someone is a short term investor willing to spend 15-20% of the total amount, Antriksh may not be suitable, if you want to reap maximum profit at possesion time, you may have to wait more if you invest in Privy or Alpha.

Apart from that Vatika should start giving possession around the same time frame, I guess it will not be Antriksh standing alone for too long ( 2-3 yrs) in sec 84 or nearby sectors
    CommentQuote
  • Best Home Loan Option on Antriksh Heights

Greetings members!

Please help me select the best available home loan option on Antriksh Heights.

I got the following rate card from my agents --

Bank, Interest, Processing fee
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    LIC, 10.75%, 15000+ service tax
    Axis, 10.75%, 15000+ service tax
    ICICI, 10.75%, 10000+ service tax
    India Bulls, 11.25%, 10000+ service tax
    IDBI, 11.00%, .05% +sevice tax of loan amount

The website of these banks show a different rate however.

Thanks as always!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by its4kk
    Greetings members!

Thanks as always!

Avoid Indiabulls and ICICI at all cost.

Among the rest here is the preference order: Axis and then Lichfl and then idbi.
    (expect totally sarkari service from lichfl, unresponsive to everything)

PS: also try HDFC or SBI if you can.
    CommentQuote
    Greetings members!

Thanks as always!

Do not go with LIC HFL. 10.75% is for 3 years fixed loan. For floating it is 10.4% for 3 months and 11.9% after 3 months.

No one knows what will be interest rate after 3 years for their fixed loan scheme.

Rest I never dealt with but heard SBI, HDFC and Axis are good for HL transactions. Also you can easily bargain for processing fee to 10000 + Service Tax.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on the sector road and/or sewer lines by HUDA? I was there last Saturday and thought of driving down through the DXPWAY. The road has been built on all the land that was acquired easily but I can see that it stops at a dead end where the village (Kherki Duala, i think) starts. Had to take a right onto the kuchcha road and finally managed to come on to NH8 but had to cross the toll gate.

I have been searching to buy a flat for last 1 month and could only shortlist Ansal Ecencia Sector 67 (1394 Sqft) and Antarishk Height. No doubt, AH has much more space though Ansal Ecencia is already sitting on a gold mine.

Thinking of buying a 2095 sqft flat in Antriksh Height. Any suggestions!!!
    CommentQuote
  • invest in Antriskh height ...best option for uu..

commercial sector 83,84 .. dwarka express way....nh8 touch .....ISBT....metro depoooooooo
    CommentQuote
  • 5 five star hotel coming .. 3 readyyyyyyy...
    CommentQuote
    Greetings members!

Thanks as always!

out of above 5 u write i will say

avoid ICICI , INDIABULLS , AXIS .
    go for LIC an idbi

u can try other psu banks which is much better ( if u can get )
    BOI, SBI, BOB , PNB
    CommentQuote
    Greetings members!

Thanks as always!

Try Central Bank of India (CBI). They are giving loans for AH flats. You may get HL at 10.50% on floating basis. No hidden charges.
    CommentQuote
  • I enquired Central bank of india (janpath branch) n they told me that they r only giving loans to some external ministry flats society in AH...it personally dint make sense to me...can u pls provide me CBI branch details whos offering loans for AH??

Originally Posted by aragg1972in1
    Try Central Bank of India (CBI). They are giving loans for AH flats. You may get HL at 10.50% on floating basis. No hidden charges.
    CommentQuote