Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Originally posted by mesunny4u View Post
    Just booked a 1725 sqft unit in Antriksh height, keeping my fingures crossed.
    Hi, I am looking forward to buy 1725 SQFT unit , which tower I must go for AD,E,G,J?
    Which one did you bought in?
    Will look forward to your response.
    Also I am not able to find how to send a PM ,if you can send me one with Broker details that will be great

Comment

Originally posted by ronak88 View Post
      Dear Sunny,

its my daily job & is not as big deal for me to differentiate the quality between projects & developers.I am comparing with DLF,unitech etc & for a ny other person to check the quality better one should talk frankly with the site labours they can give you the better feedback of the quality of project.Also you compare the slab cycle with unitech or dlf you will find antriksh height is moving fast. Thanks
      Hi Ronak, which tower would you recommend for 1725 SQFT unit, I mean when you compared the quality of construction which one did you inspected the DwarkaDish tower or the other one?

Comment

Looking forward to 1725 SQFT unit , which tower one must go for AD,E,G,J in Antriksh Sector 84 Project?

Also if someone can guide me which tower belongs to Dwarkadish & which of those belongs to Yadavs

Comment

Originally posted by Aman05 View Post
          Looking forward to 1725 SQFT unit , which tower one must go for AD,E,G,J in Antriksh Sector 84 Project?

Also if someone can guide me which tower belongs to Dwarkadish & which of those belongs to Yadavs
          Hi
          Greetings

DTCP doesnt issue occupancy certificate on the basis of caste of the builder. Therefore, both have to abide by licensing conditions as it is a single license and not separate licenses. If one deviates, other will suffer equally.

Get all details before investing. If already invested, must have looked into these pros and cons. If not, trust in got and everything will be all right.

Cheers

Comment

Hi, I am in discussion with a broker who is offering 4416 psf for 1350 sft new launch. Does anyone know of a better deal/ broker? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by its4kk View Post
              Hi, I am in discussion with a broker who is offering 4416 psf for 1350 sft new launch. Does anyone know of a better deal/ broker? Thanks!
              Hi
              Greetings

Is is dwarkadhish tower or yadav ji tower??

Cheers

Comment

Greetings BlessU,
                Dwarkadhish. Reliable
                realtech
                Last edited by its4kk; July 25 2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Greetings BlessU,
                  Dwarkadhish. Reliable
                  realtech
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Rate appears a bit on the higher side but of the two, dwarkadhish is a better bet, I think.
                  Location is excellent and work on Dway in proximity is going in full swing. Patch near RP is already tarred I believe. 50 acres in sector 88 will be developed as commercial retail in jv between DLF & Orris. 5 years down the line, this area may take a decent shape.

Any idea about sector road progress here??

Cheers
                  Last edited by BlessU; July 25 2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Thanks a ton BlessU!

Negotiated a bit ... Getting 4.5% over builder price- 4600. So final around 4393. Sector road progress is not good at the moment.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:45 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thanks a ton BlessU!
                      Negotiated a bit ... Getting 4.5% over builder price- 4600. So final around 4393. Sector road progress is not good at the moment.
                      Dear its4KK,

Kindly recheck your information, coz as per best of my knowledge and informaiton Dwarkadhish doesn't have 1350 sqft flat, they just have 1125, 1200 and then 1725. whosoever is saying so is misguiding you.

(let me explain in detail, Reliable realtech is JV company which is owned jointly by yadav and dwarkadhish, so all flats are under reliable realtech only, but towers are divided between both, and dwarkadhish doesn't have any 1350 SQFT flat)

Further 4600 is on higher side, current rate is close to 4250 over which you will get a discount up to 7-8% not 4.5%.

I have crossed check the above information from reliable sources in Dwarkadhish.

Do let me know in case you need any other clarficaiton.

thanks
                      mesunny4u

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X