Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
Reply
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    I enquired Central bank of india (janpath branch) n they told me that they r only giving loans to some external ministry flats society in AH...it personally dint make sense to me...can u pls provide me CBI branch details whos offering loans for AH??


    CBI Branch - GK-1, Delhi. Definitely they are giving loans for Ministry of External Affaris (MEA) society flats in AH but not sure about giving loans to non-MEA flats in AH.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you mean they are giving loans to MEA employees for flat purchase in Antriksh heights and not sure they will give loans non MEA employees?

    Or you are talking about some other society flats ?


    Originally Posted by aragg1972in1
    CBI Branch - GK-1, Delhi. Definitely they are giving loans for Ministry of External Affaris (MEA) society flats in AH but not sure about giving loans to non-MEA flats in AH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaj
    Do you mean they are giving loans to MEA employees for flat purchase in Antriksh heights and not sure they will give loans non MEA employees?

    Or you are talking about some other society flats ?


    Ya. not sure about CBI giving loans to Non-MEA buyers having flats in AH. Definitely they are giving loans to members of MEA having flats in AH.
    CommentQuote
  • if you are asking home loan especially for Antriksh heights project, then let me inform you that - this project is presently approved (tie up) with 3 banks only i.e. SBI, Axis and PNBHFL


    Originally Posted by its4kk
    Greetings members!

    Please help me select the best available home loan option on Antriksh Heights.

    I got the following rate card from my agents --

    Bank, Interest, Processing fee
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    LIC, 10.75%, 15000+ service tax
    Axis, 10.75%, 15000+ service tax
    ICICI, 10.75%, 10000+ service tax
    India Bulls, 11.25%, 10000+ service tax
    IDBI, 11.00%, .05% +sevice tax of loan amount

    The website of these banks show a different rate however.

    Thanks as always!
    CommentQuote
  • is it possible to get loan disbursed after making 10% or 15% payment even though BBA is signed only when 20% payment is done?? any idea?

    Originally Posted by bhawaan
    if you are asking home loan especially for Antriksh heights project, then let me inform you that - this project is presently approved (tie up) with 3 banks only i.e. SBI, Axis and PNBHFL
    CommentQuote
  • On the google map, there is a factory adjoining it. What is it about?

    Any ideas?
    CommentQuote
  • Try Wikimapia for description, there is no factory around Antriksh Heights

    Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    On the google map, there is a factory adjoining it. What is it about?

    Any ideas?
    CommentQuote
  • if you are referring to the power-plant (non-operational) than thats not really an issue.

    rather....I have got to know the builder has bought the power plant and will be used for the antriksh residents providing un-interrupted power supply at normal rates, and the extra power will be sold to nearby projects thus raising cash for the society maintanance (no charges of maint. from residents) :bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amkhan
    if you are referring to the power-plant (non-operational) than thats not really an issue.

    rather....I have got to know the builder has bought the power plant and will be used for the antriksh residents providing un-interrupted power supply at normal rates, and the extra power will be sold to nearby projects thus raising cash for the society maintanance (no charges of maint. from residents) :bab (59)::bab (59):



    I am highly doubtful of Antiksh's capability to do that.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    Another cause of worry about builder credibility.. A few towers in Antriksh heights are with DWARKADHISH.

    Dwarkadhish has recently got its license for a DIFFERENT PROJECT IN DHARUHERA cancelled by DTCP.


    Originally Posted by sharmafire
    Another Delhi-based builder loses licence
    Had defaulted on EDC of over Rs 12 cr on Dharuhera project
    Pradeep Sharma/TNS




    Chandigarh,September 25
    Continuing with its drive against the builders not developing residential projects in the state years after they were given licences, the Haryana government has cancelled the licence of a New Delhi-based builder for its failure to develop a group housing project in Sector 24 of Dharuhera, Rewari.
    T.C.Gupta, Director-General, Town and Country Planning, Haryana, cancelled the licence of Dwarkadhis Estate Private Limited, New Delhi, for its failure to abide by the terms and conditions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975, including defaulting on government dues amounting to over Rs 12 crore. This had resulted in no development work being carried out on the ground even after five years of the grant of the licence.
    The Haryana government had issued a licence to the developer for setting up a residential project on 7.7 acres in 2007. Although building plans were approved at a meeting of the Building Plan Approval Committee on January 11, 2008, the same had not been released due to non-payment of external development charges (EDC). Similarly, the mandatory no-objection certificate issued by competent authority according to the notification of the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India, was not submitted.
    Vikram Kumar Singhal, authorised representative of the company, in his written representation before the Director-General, has claimed that the company had entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Green City Buildtech Private Limited on November 24, 2006, for the development of the project and payment of dues.
    Singhal blamed Green City for “non-fulfilment of the terms and conditions of the MoU.” However, Gupta asserted that it was the primary responsibility of the licencee to fulfil the terms and conditions of the licence. “You have entered into an MoU with Green City on November 24, 2006, — even before the grant of the licence, which virtually amounts to a transfer of the licence without even getting it. This action on your part is not permissible under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975,” the order said, while cancelling the licence.
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody aware of the concept of pre-EMI and full-EMI terms.

    kindly explain.. which is better.


    Originally Posted by aragg1972in1
    CBI Branch - GK-1, Delhi. Definitely they are giving loans for Ministry of External Affaris (MEA) society flats in AH but not sure about giving loans to non-MEA flats in AH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Another cause of worry about builder credibility.. A few towers in Antriksh heights are with DWARKADHISH.

    Dwarkadhish has recently got its license for a DIFFERENT PROJECT IN DHARUHERA cancelled by DTCP.


    BlessU bhai,

    I checked and the license is with Reliable Realtech for the property and not Dwarkadhis. I have also got copy from the builder for the License renewal they have applied to DTCP with copy of application and Demand draft submitted.

    scanned copy attached.

    http://postimage.org/image/krpxwu0mh/
    http://postimage.org/image/9teoenc15/
    http://postimage.org/image/70lgumbop/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amkhan
    BlessU bhai,

    I checked and the license is with Reliable Realtech for the property and not Dwarkadhis. I have also got copy from the builder for the License renewal they have applied to DTCP with copy of application and Demand draft submitted.

    scanned copy attached.

    View image: 1
    View image: 2
    View image: 3


    Hi
    Greetings

    It would be helpful if builders post copy of renewed license on its websites.

    Many applications with Bank Demand Drafts, for license renewal, are being rejected by DTCP because of unpaid EDC/IDC (which runs in Crores against renewal fee, which is hardly in lakhs), Environmental Clearance are not submitted along with other undertakings. It is more compliance matters not adhered to by builders, that take the buyer by surprise.

    Its however good to know that Antriksh/Dwarkadhish JV has shared its license renewal application details for Antriksh Heights-84, very appreciable.
    Actual proof is copy of renewed license however.

    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Getting a price of 4050 in resale. Does the price look good? Please help...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friend, Do you think 4000 in resale a good price at this time given the fact that you bought this at 3650 about a month and a half ago. Please advice...
    CommentQuote