Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
692 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Thanks Sunny! Yes its indeed owned by yadav grp. Talked to several realtors and almost all are not ready to go beyond 4400.

Price for 3bhk is apprx close to 4200.

Will research further. Thanks much.
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:46 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello All, just wondering what is the latest price for a 2 or 3 bed in this project? thnx

Comment

Hello All,

I am planning buy in AJ Tower in resale.
        I need to know the transfer procedure in case of this.

I am being told that it will show as fresh booking against me and the first owner's name will be cancelled.
        So, I will give check to Reliable realtech and they will return old owner's money and book it against my name.

Please advice if this is the correct procedure.

Thank you.

Comment

Antriksha - AJ tower in "resale"

Hi,

My 2 cents as I bought a similar property.

1) For you either it is a fresh sale or a resale. If you are directly buying from company it is fresh sale (irrespective of to whom the company had sold before), if not from the company it is a resale.
          2) The name of the first buyer should not be on any document you sign as it is a fresh sale directly with the company. All documents and communication will be with the builder only (including booking amount, allotment letter, receipts, etc.)
          3) It is a good idea to understand why did the first buyer leave the property or was he forced to leave by the builder/broker
          4) There would be clear documentation of the property being surrendered by the first buyer to the builder. You should check the same and keep a copy for your future reference. This would be difficult to get but would help later (in case the first buyer reclaims the property)
          5) However, please ensure that you dont sign on documents which have the details/documents/communication of previous buyer because then it means you knew that the property is being resold. Not even a receiving signature of those papers.

Trust this helps.
          Regards.

Originally posted by urnxt007 View Post
          Hello All,

I am being told that it will show as fresh booking against me and the first owner's name will be cancelled.
          So, I will give check to Reliable realtech and they will return old owner's money and book it against my name.

Thank you.

Comment

Dear Udai, U have booked in which tower?? as per my information possession will be given only after dec 2013

Originally posted by udaigupta View Post
            I have booked the flat in this project with Dwarkadhish (Reliable Realtech L.t.d) in May, 2012

I visited the site on 13 May 2012 and the construction is in good progress.

Possession is by mid 2013, and rate are around 4500 RS/sqft now.

Most important part about this project is its location and future plans of gurgaon infrastructure. I saw the under construction Dwarka Expressway road (highway) hardly 500 meters from the project site.

Comment

Hello All,

Thank you.
              Hellow,

For how much you are getting 1725 sqft flat in AJ and which floor. I am also holding one in AG for end use..

Comment

Originally posted by bhawaan View Post
                Dear Udai, U have booked in which tower?? as per my information possession will be given only after dec 2013

To me December 2013 also seems highly unlikely, as they have not yet started excavation work in tower 13 (last tower) untill unless they opt for possession of tower falls on right side of sector road i.e. only 10 towers....

Further till date HUDA is not yet done with tendering process of sewerage, water etc. laying of electricity line has not yet started so I think December 2013 is bit optimistic...

Thanks
                mesunny4u

Comment

Hello All,

Thank you.

I can smell something fishy here,
                  I have never heard of such practise.

Comment

Antriksh Heights Sector 84 5th Anniversary of Booking

Hi All
                    Would like to bring some points about Antriksh Heights sector 84
                    1) Booked a flat in Aug 2007. Making 5th Anniversary of booking
                    2) No info when this flat be available for possession.May be i make 10th Anniversary before possession
                    3) No road to reach the Project from NH8. Need to go inside village to reach site.
                    4) No info when project will complete

I bought this flat to live a peaceful life but i believe that it will take another 5 years to get the possession. During this period i need to pay rent and EMI both which is currently burning my pocket in hard way. GOD knows only when they will give possession.

Comment

Last week, my builder has demanded for service tax amt on covered car parking.

Has anybody has paid service tax on car parking so far??? what about its interest rate...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X