Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by SaudivDear Friend, Do you think 4000 in resale a good price at this time given the fact that you bought this at 3650 about a month and a half ago. Please advice...
can you share which tower and size you are getting 4000 deal?
One of my friends bought a 3bhk 1825 sq. ft. this month in Tower-A. I'm also considering this, so if you could share your size and tower details.
Pls, other's suggestions also welcome if someone knows recent (this months) price/deals in this project.
- The price was for 1725. I do not have the tower details yet. Still working through. What price did your friend get. That might help...Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- his was a 1825 area and closed the deal at 4050k// As I understand current builder rate is 4800 for a 3BHK//
So this means that Antriksh is hovering somewhere at 4k+.. How is the project for long term investment?CommentQuote0Flag
- As much as I have found out, this will appreciate good enough in next 6 months given the pace with which the construction is going on. Did your friend got the deal in resale?CommentQuote0Flag
- Looking for some advice from members of this forum on the prevailing resale price...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by bhawaanIs anybody aware of the concept of pre-EMI and full-EMI terms.
kindly explain.. which is better.
In Pre EMI bank will charge you just the interest of the disbursed amount, till your complete sanctioned amount is disbursed. Please note your principle amount does not reduce here. It is only after complete disbursal of amount bank starts your monthly EMI.
In Full EMI, you start paying Complete EMI from the 1st day of disbursal. Here you pay interest on disbursed amount and balance reduces your principle amount. For Eg: please click https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/more-indian-cities/1222-a-rai-of-hope-7-km-from-delhi?p=1741#post1222
It is ideal to go for full EMI as it saves you on pre emi interest and also reduces the tenure of loan. But one needs to work out his finances before finalising better deal for him.. Good Luck..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Ansh10his was a 1825 area and closed the deal at 4050k// As I understand current builder rate is 4800 for a 3BHK//
So this means that Antriksh is hovering somewhere at 4k+.. How is the project for long term investment?
There seems to be disconnect, Current Builder rate is 4,550 and considering the same 4,050 is a good deal.
- the project seems to b doing good....i booked a unit last month at 4200 and there are already discussions happening for 4000+ as resale rates...sounds good....
cheers!Originally Posted by mesunny4uThere seems to be disconnect, Current Builder rate is 4,550 and considering the same 4,050 is a good deal.
- So you are saying that you booked with a dealer price of 4200 and now the resale is sitting at 4000+. Builder rate now seems to be 4800+. Please correct me if I am wrong!CommentQuote0Flag
- yes i made a fresh booking at 4200 if thats what u wr askinOriginally Posted by SaudivSo you are saying that you booked with a dealer price of 4200 and now the resale is sitting at 4000+. Builder rate now seems to be 4800+. Please correct me if I am wrong!CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes. Understood. Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Antriksh Heights Sector-84(Current Photos)Originally Posted by mesunny4uIf anybuddy going at the site, it would be helpful if you can post pics for the updated status of project construction
Visited site on 6th Oct. Attached alongwith are the photographs to give latest construction update.CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by Ajay PVisited site on 6th Oct. Attached alongwith are the photographs to give latest construction update.
It would be helpful if you can provide more image of the site, including interior and status of work done
And any update on sector roads around antriksh heights, is there still no way out to reach NH-8 via sector 82.
- Great risk for sector 84 antriksh buyers
I original investor with 2 properties of 1200 sq. ft.
I just came to know that, there is bad news for antriksh buyers.... the Company (Reliable Realtech Private Limited) has not filed its annual return with the minestry of corporatre affairs (www.mca.gov.in) since last 2 years, which means its accounts were not audited since last 2 year and god known what they had done the money recieved from the customers.
Further as per the balance sheet of year ended March 31, 2010 the Company had advanced majority of amount recieved from customers to its sister concerns through unsecured loans.
I am worried about the avalibility of money that is available with the Company to carry on construction activities and give possession of project.
The Company is having bad track record ie. liscence cancelled for daruhera project and fight between the JV partners antriksh and Dwarkadish developers.
We ppl lets take this matter to Company and get response from the Company.CommentQuote0Flag