Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If any one could share latest pics including road development and STP and other development.

Further if some one have copy of approvals from DTCP, enviroment clerance, pollution clerance, copy of liscense etc, than this could protect our interest.

Originally Posted by newbuyer2
    I original investor with 2 properties of 1200 sq. ft.

I just came to know that, there is bad news for antriksh buyers.... the Company (Reliable Realtech Private Limited) has not filed its annual return with the minestry of corporatre affairs (www.mca.gov.in) since last 2 years, which means its accounts were not audited since last 2 year and god known what they had done the money recieved from the customers.

Further as per the balance sheet of year ended March 31, 2010 the Company had advanced majority of amount recieved from customers to its sister concerns through unsecured loans.

I am worried about the avalibility of money that is available with the Company to carry on construction activities and give possession of project.

The Company is having bad track record ie. liscence cancelled for daruhera project and fight between the JV partners antriksh and Dwarkadish developers.

We ppl lets take this matter to Company and get response from the Company.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Can someone suggest what is the resale price for a 3bhk ? Also has someone purchased in resale recently - would like to check few details.. So pls let me know//? Also has someone purchased in resale recently - would like to check few details.. So pls let me know//
    CommentQuote
  • About a month ago I was getting a resale price of 4100+...
    CommentQuote
  • thats expensive i believe as I bought 2bhk for 4200 in fresh booking last month...
    Originally Posted by Saudiv
    About a month ago I was getting a resale price of 4100+...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saudiv
    About a month ago I was getting a resale price of 4100+...

To me 4100 last month seems to be on higher side
    But current resale price is between 4000 to 4050.

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • hi..anyone took housing loan for antriksh from SBI? would you mind sharing the agent/branch details with me?
    CommentQuote
  • The prevailing resale price is in the range of Rs. 4000/- to Rs. 4200/- per square feet depending on the size & location of the unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear new buyer, I see no effect on the ongoing construction, due to this. Around 6 towers out of the total 13 towers are nearing completion. Outside, plaster work, tiling, flooring, plumbing etc work is on full swing. Looks like the completion may happen somewhere near March 2013. Does not filing of return by Reliable Realtech really affect the end users like us?

Its a good suggestion that buyers should take it up with the company and seek update on completion and possession of the flats, as its due now.

Does anyone have an idea on penalty clause if the project is delayed? What is the builder going to pay in such a scenario?
    CommentQuote
  • Sunny, The progress at the project and the surroundings is there and noticeable but not to the speed as it should be.
    Few sector roads have been built, but not connected in totality (there are breaks in between). The approach to the site is the same as earlier (either from Shani Mandir side or sector 82-83 dividing road passing thru Vatika and then passing through Sikanderpur Village). A clear idea about road network in the vicinity can be made by climbing on the 3rd or upper floors of the AA tower and having a look.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, i received my cost sheet for antriksh heights today and noticed that I have been charged 380psft as edc/idc charges....recently there was a news that edc/idc has been redeuced and builders will refund some amount to buyers. is 380psft the new edc/idc rate or is it the old one? shall I expect some refund?
    any suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status for AM Tower

Guys,

Anybody has flat booked in AM tower? anybody visited site? have they reached 2nd floor slab? I was talking to management in Antriksh and heard would be getting demand for completion of 2nd floor in a while?
    CommentQuote
  • fresh unit in antariksh height as some cancelled units released fresh by builder, do you think if the project is good and I should go in. I am looking for my end use. I heard somewhere dwarkadhesh not a good builder and has mca.gov.in return pending from last 2 years.

2 BHK
    1125sq ft---at 4700...60-62 lakh
    1200......................70-72 lakh

senior members pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agarg123
    fresh unit in antariksh height as some cancelled units released fresh by builder, do you think if the project is good and I should go in. I am looking for my end use. I heard somewhere dwarkadhesh not a good builder and has mca.gov.in return pending from last 2 years.

2 BHK
    1125sq ft---at 4700...60-62 lakh
    1200......................70-72 lakh

senior members pls advise

I also got a call from a broker regarding this project. Is there any new phase launched in this project ? and is it good to invest there ? Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • i invested in this project in september only because of its pricing. I signed BBA last week and am so far happy with the customer service (including approach-ability, prompt response and transparency) provided by the builder.
    4700 psft might be the ongoing rate but as far as I know antriksh has different rates for every floor so I guess you should check with your broker the floor and unit no hes offering you.
    fyi, I hv booked 1200sqft unit in AH tower....
    Originally Posted by urfriend
    I also got a call from a broker regarding this project. Is there any new phase launched in this project ? and is it good to invest there ? Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the status of construction?
    CommentQuote