Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • latest update Pics

visited the site today, there is a lot of development around since last Apr-2012. even saw the banners on the Spaze site.

pics below with towers marked.

CommentQuote
  • great pics khaan saab....ne idea on tower AH? any progress on connectivity to antriksh heights?

Originally Posted by amkhan
    visited the site today, there is a lot of development around since last Apr-2012. even saw the banners on the Spaze site.

pics below with towers marked.

CommentQuote
  • connectivity to antriksh heghts

Yes, the connectivity finally seems to be completing....If you take the road from "shani mandir" and come all the way straight and then turn-left, you are on the sector road, where Gurgaon-One. spaze AT4 and antriksh is there.

almost after 200 meters of this left turn, you will notice a newly built (completed) road which will join to "Dwarka link road" (this is same road which also passes from Vatika's floors in Sec-82 & 83 ). so, we no longer need to come from the Sihi village once the possession is offered. a video of the road stretch below. shows Antriksh, and the chimney (next to Gurgaon-One) clearly visible.

video link -> Antriksh Link road - YouTube

you would like it. sorry pal, didn't notice the tower-AH today.
    CommentQuote
  • is there also a 1300 sqt ft unit in antariksh heights? i am interested in this project. Broker quoted me 4400 rate in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sand21079
    is there also a 1300 sqt ft unit in antariksh heights? i am interested in this project. Broker quoted me 4400 rate in resale.

Hi All,

I visited Antriksh Heights yesterday and very much disappointed to see the kitchen area. The size of the kitchen is too small, rectangular shape attached with balcony and also, shelves are given on both sides of the kitchen but width of the shelf is not at all OK for eg. one cannot keep 4 burner gas stove on that shelf.

I immediately rejected the idea of buying. May be good for investment purpose but not advisable for end use.

Hope, this feedback help others.

Thanks and regards,
    Chinu
    CommentQuote
  • Chinu ji
    Did you measure with any tape ? if yes can you please share. Empty space may look smaller or some time too big.

Seniors - Can any one comment on what should be the reasonable shelf sizes ?

Originally Posted by chinusuhani
    Hi All,

I visited Antriksh Heights yesterday and very much disappointed to see the kitchen area. The size of the kitchen is too small, rectangular shape attached with balcony and also, shelves are given on both sides of the kitchen but width of the shelf is not at all OK for eg. one cannot keep 4 burner gas stove on that shelf.

I immediately rejected the idea of buying. May be good for investment purpose but not advisable for end use.

Hope, this feedback help others.

Thanks and regards,
    Chinu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaj
    Chinu ji
    Did you measure with any tape ? if yes can you please share. Empty space may look smaller or some time too big.

Seniors - Can any one comment on what should be the reasonable shelf sizes ?

Hi,

I did not measure with measuring tape but being a female, I can gauge whether the shelf size is OK for comfortable working in the kitchen. As far as the empty space is concerned, I have seen many other under construction & sample flats, it was very disappointing. I also have good experience of renovation / construction of kitchen and house. Best example is train coach, the shelf was not even train berth size and gap between berths are more in train as compared to the gap given between the right and left shelves.

I am really feeling sorry in case I have hurt anyone's feelings but this is the truth which I wanted to share.

Regards,

Chinu
    CommentQuote
  • measurement

kitchen - 10 x 6
    drawing/dining - 18 x 15.4
    room - 12 x 10
    room - 10 x 9
    room - 11 x 14

tried to click a pic of the floor plan (from the builde's brouchure) and attaching along. hope this helps Chinu ji and all.
    CommentQuote
  • chinu, i also visited antriksh heights over the weekend n had a look at different units e.g. 1200, 2095, 2025 and 2595 sqft.
    i do have a 1200sqft unit in antriksh which I bought for end use(hopfully)....u r right by saying that kitchen size is not that big but the size of kitchen is 8.5*6 which is ok for some people..its just that you have to go for some kitchen renovation....if you had a chance to look at the complete layout you would have noticed that the bed rooms are decent sized for 1200 sqft size with BR1 = 14.3*10 and BR2 = 12.5*10.
    Personally, I could compromise with Kitchen size if I can have big bedrooms in a trade off...my pov.
    also, loading factor plays a big role when you invest in high rise which is really good for Antriksh...the usable area(incl balcony) is around 75% which is great for an end user....if u r an end user then I would suggest you to rethink about it or may be go for 1350 sqft unit.....

Originally Posted by chinusuhani
    Hi,

I did not measure with measuring tape but being a female, I can gauge whether the shelf size is OK for comfortable working in the kitchen. As far as the empty space is concerned, I have seen many other under construction & sample flats, it was very disappointing. I also have good experience of renovation / construction of kitchen and house. Best example is train coach, the shelf was not even train berth size and gap between berths are more in train as compared to the gap given between the right and left shelves.

I am really feeling sorry in case I have hurt anyone's feelings but this is the truth which I wanted to share.

Regards,

Chinu
    CommentQuote
  • khaan saab, I believe these measurements are for 1350 size and not 1200sqft...
    kitchen - 10 x 6
    room - 12 x 10
    room - 10 x 9
    room - 11 x 14

tried to click a pic of the floor plan (from the builde's brouchure) and attaching along. hope this helps Chinu ji and all.
    CommentQuote
  • sand, there is no 1300 sqft size in antriksh..it should be either 1200 or 1350 sqft.....the rate sounds ok to me but depends how much payment has been made...

Originally Posted by sand21079
    is there also a 1300 sqt ft unit in antariksh heights? i am interested in this project. Broker quoted me 4400 rate in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • and yes, thanks for posting that video, i followed the route you told me which helped me in avoiding sihi village...but is that dway? if yes, then that means dway will intersect NH8 after the kherki wala toll?

kitchen - 10 x 6
    room - 12 x 10
    room - 10 x 9
    room - 11 x 14

CommentQuote
  • look at the layout plan. Yes, the loading (the best) is a plus factor with this builder.

layout -> http://i.imgur.com/SdlVU.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    khaan saab, I believe these measurements are for 1350 size and not 1200sqft...

yep, typo mistake, its 1350 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    and yes, thanks for posting that video, i followed the route you told me which helped me in avoiding sihi village...but is that dway? if yes, then that means dway will intersect NH8 after the kherki wala toll?

I dowloaded the google earth to confirm this last week, the satellite images are still not refreshed (doesn;t show the road in the video, I uploaded).
    CommentQuote