Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ChinuJi,
    I compared kitchen size of Gurgaon one, I see the kitchen sizes are somewhat comparable with overall flat sizes. I value your opinion that it matters to you but I think it is unfair to say that Antriksh Height kitchens are small. It would help if you be specific about what you are comparing against

Originally Posted by chinusuhani
    Hi,

I did not measure with measuring tape but being a female, I can gauge whether the shelf size is OK for comfortable working in the kitchen. As far as the empty space is concerned, I have seen many other under construction & sample flats, it was very disappointing. I also have good experience of renovation / construction of kitchen and house. Best example is train coach, the shelf was not even train berth size and gap between berths are more in train as compared to the gap given between the right and left shelves.

I am really feeling sorry in case I have hurt anyone's feelings but this is the truth which I wanted to share.

Regards,

Chinu
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply Courtyard. Can you please tell me in which towers we have 1350 sq ft size? On the websites its mentioned 1700 sqft and above.

what diff would it make in the resale price if either 20% percent made is done or 50% payment is done. Seller purchased it 6-7 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • tower AM has 1350 sqft units for sure, there might be other towers as well....
    to answer your question, as a buyer which unit would you prefer: a unit with 20% payment done or a unit with 50% payment done? ofcourse the unit with 20% payment done (all things being equal), now to choose the unit with 50% payment already gone, it must should offer you something that is not being offered by 20% payment unit. something like, lower price, better location etc etc. hope it makes sense.

Originally Posted by sand21079
    Thanks for the reply Courtyard. Can you please tell me in which towers we have 1350 sq ft size? On the websites its mentioned 1700 sqft and above.

what diff would it make in the resale price if either 20% percent made is done or 50% payment is done. Seller purchased it 6-7 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • I did not understand the layout of this project. There is a bunch of towers on one side of the road and 2 separate towers on the other side. Is that an internal road or is it a sector road which would be used for general public as well? I am planning to buy a 3bhk-1350 sqft unit in tower AM which is one of the two towers on the other side of the road.
    CommentQuote
  • It will be a Sector road open to public, so there will be 2 boundary walls (against both sides). this road would also run across the Gurgaon One project as well.

Antriksh, will have a Glass over bridge (material might change) connecting two towers on One side to rest of the project. This is in their project brochure as well.

hope this clarifies.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys is there any particular reason of the lower resale rates in Antariksh heights? The resale price of the adjacent project ''Gurgaon one'' is quite high. Aprox 500-600 rs extra from Antariksh heights, though both being in the same locality. Is this because ''Gurgaon one'' is a more luxury project or some other reason which i am missing here. Senior members please throw some light.

Thanks
    Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaj
    ChinuJi,
    I compared kitchen size of Gurgaon one, I see the kitchen sizes are somewhat comparable with overall flat sizes. I value your opinion that it matters to you but I think it is unfair to say that Antriksh Height kitchens are small. It would help if you be specific about what you are comparing against

Hi Thanks Guptaji for your opinion. My intention was to let people know about it. It is not a matter of small or big kitchen. The kitchen layout is the main problem. Anyway, it was just my view as Kitchen is the very important and favourite area in house for any lady.

Take care,
    Chinu
    CommentQuote
  • Guys..can you please let me know...

Guys is there any particular reason of the lower resale rates in Antariksh heights? The resale price of the adjacent project ''Gurgaon one'' is quite high. Aprox 500-600 rs extra from Antariksh heights, though both being in the same locality. Is this because ''Gurgaon one'' is a more luxury project or some other reason which i am missing here. Senior members please throw some light.

Thanks
    Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • 1. not a big name, just like dlf vs ansal
    2. difference in launch price, antriksh launch at 2200 (one booking I know) vs gurgaon one at 4000 (first members also got in at 3750). as I know, this difference will remain till area gets livable (ex* as many members say, anantraj will catch up with dlf in vicinity). a difference of 500 might still remain.

rest seniors can add.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    Dear Courtyard, can you clarify two things about the price of 4210 mentioned above by you

1. Size of unit
    2. Resale or fresh booking.

One thing which I am unable to understand that Antriksh heights was launched way back in 2006 and till date Company is accepting fresh booking. I mean Comapny is not able to sell these units in 6 years.....:bab (59):

Thanks
    mesunny4u

I am not sure about 2 bhk but i bought 3 bhk (resale in July, 2012) in AJ TOWER (2nd floor) and in my case Dwarkadhish payed owner and took ownership first then transferred to my name thus its called fresh booking.
    I believe it will be actual resale after registry is done and project is complete.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about process followed now but i bought 3 bhk (resale in July, 2012) in AJ TOWER (2nd floor) and in my case Dwarkadhish payed owner and took ownership first then transferred to my name thus its called fresh booking.
    CommentQuote
  • When do you think the builder would hand over (possession), especially the towers in which the civil work seems to be completing?

Any one who has talked to builders on this?
    CommentQuote
  • I asked the guy sitting in AH's site office and confirmed the same with one of the site engineers. They both told me that 2-3 towers will be given possession by dec 2013. and subsequently other towers will follow.

Originally Posted by Ajay P
    When do you think the builder would hand over (possession), especially the towers in which the civil work seems to be completing?
    Any one who has talked to builders on this?
    CommentQuote
  • I invested in this project about an year back. Pretty happy with the rate of construction and the location of this project. Since this was a pure investment, what should be a good exit-point for this project? Is selling off at possession (hopefully in 2014) a good idea or should one wait a little longer until nearby projects near completion? I know the general rule is to hold on as long as possible... but I was looking for some specific thresholds from this project point-of-view. Any pointers anyone? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update. Lets hope that we get the possession by December 2013,,
    CommentQuote