Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
    Hi Friends,

    Whats the latest on Antriksh height? How is construction going on?
    does anyone know the latest price?

    I am looking to buy 3BHK in gurgaon for end use, budget around 50 -55L
    Is it a good option or do we have better options in any better sector thats more towards IFFCO Chowk?

    Regards.
    Keep away from this builder. Look for some other options....

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

      Tinesha,

      I heard sector 84 construction for Antriksh height is going on at good pace...is there any particular reson you are suggesting to keep away?

      Can you please suggest some better options around Sohna raod for 55L if there are any?

      Thanks

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
        Tinesha,

        I heard sector 84 construction for Antriksh height is going on at good pace...is there any particular reson you are suggesting to keep away?

        Can you please suggest some better options around Sohna raod for 55L if there are any?

        Thanks
        U can see earlier postings about this project . U will get the answer .

        U can search for Uppal southend floors or southcity 2. U can find many options....
        Last edited by MANOJa; February 7 2016, 05:26 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

          Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 seems way too expansive.


          I am looking for 3 bhk with budget of 55L...I thought, I would get one in antriksh for ~50 inclusive of everything....but looks like builder is not that reputed..

          I was looking at unitech vistas 2, tulip voilet , bptp astaire..but they all are pretty much over 70L for 3bhk.
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
            Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 seems way too expansive.


            I am looking for 3 bhk with budget of 55L...I thought, I would get one in antriksh for ~50 inclusive of everything....but looks like builder is not that reputed..
            I was looking at unitech vistas 2, tulip voilet , bptp astaire..but they all are pretty much over 70L for 3bhk.
            Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 :: U can get 2 BHK
            For 3BHK , check Uppal Canary in sec 78 , possession expected within one year....

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

              Thanks Tinesha, I am looking at canary ....

              Is sector 78 a better location as compared to 84?

              Is there any other option available on golf cource ext for end use for my price range?

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
                Thanks Tinesha, I am looking at canary ....

                Is sector 78 a better location as compared to 84?

                Is there any other option available on golf cource ext for end use for my price range?
                U can also look for BPTP , park prime , sec 67 project . Builder is not very good but still risk involved is very limited...

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                  I googled for prime, found BPTP Park Prime Residential Apartments in Sector 66, Gurgaon For Sale, Rent, Buy And Lease

                  not sure if thats latest price. Would you happend to know the latest price on this by any chance?

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
                    I googled for prime, found BPTP Park Prime Residential Apartments in Sector 66, Gurgaon For Sale, Rent, Buy And Lease

                    not sure if thats latest price. Would you happend to know the latest price on this by any chance?
                    Current resale price should be 3800-4000.Frankly speaking , if I have limited budget than I will go for this project as location is excellent . Only problem is too much negative with builder reputation but as construction is in advance stage so risk is limited....
                    Last edited by Memnon; April 17 2011, 11:06 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                      Thanks, appreciate your suggestions.

                      Please, if you have any more details on resale, can you send it to me? Any broker details etc. I will shortlist this one to begin with.

                      Also, would be great if you could guide me for any similar projects available?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X