Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Tyro13
    Thanks Tinesha, I am looking at canary ....

Is sector 78 a better location as compared to 84?

Is there any other option available on golf cource ext for end use for my price range?

U can also look for BPTP , park prime , sec 67 project . Builder is not very good but still risk involved is very limited...
    CommentQuote
  • I googled for prime, found BPTP Park Prime Residential Apartments in Sector 66, Gurgaon For Sale, Rent, Buy And Lease

not sure if thats latest price. Would you happend to know the latest price on this by any chance?
    CommentQuote
    I googled for prime, found BPTP Park Prime Residential Apartments in Sector 66, Gurgaon For Sale, Rent, Buy And Lease

not sure if thats latest price. Would you happend to know the latest price on this by any chance?

Current resale price should be 3800-4000.Frankly speaking , if I have limited budget than I will go for this project as location is excellent . Only problem is too much negative with builder reputation but as construction is in advance stage so risk is limited....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, appreciate your suggestions.

Please, if you have any more details on resale, can you send it to me? Any broker details etc. I will shortlist this one to begin with.

Also, would be great if you could guide me for any similar projects available?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks, appreciate your suggestions.
    Please, if you have any more details on resale, can you send it to me? Any broker details etc. I will shortlist this one to begin with.

Also, would be great if you could guide me for any similar projects available?

Search in Groups for Gurgaon property / brokers / real estate in Google & post your enquiry after joining these groups . U will get many offers....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, I am giving a shot to the groups.

Have a nice day ahead!

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • There are 20 -25 groups with high number of members . U need to use different key words to find these top groups. Any problem , send me pm.....
    CommentQuote
  • I tried searching but no luck.

I will pm you for the names when you come online ..I will first have to figure out how to PM though :)

If I cant catch you up when you are online, could you please send me the names?

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sending the google groups details, Tinesha.
    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Tyro,

Please PM me the details of the broker which is selling this project still at ~ 2600/-.

Regards

Originally Posted by Tyro13
    Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 seems way too expansive.

I am looking for 3 bhk with budget of 55L...I thought, I would get one in antriksh for ~50 inclusive of everything....but looks like builder is not that reputed..
    I was looking at unitech vistas 2, tulip voilet , bptp astaire..but they all are pretty much over 70L for 3bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • antariksh

hi all

newbie here in the forum....was waiting for the dda lottery...but didnt get it :(

So now...looking for options in gurgaon

tyro, can you also share with me the details of broker offering antakriksh to you at ~2600?

TIA

cheera
    anurag
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harry/Anurag,

I am not fully sure about the exact price.

Also, its not from any broker. One of my distant relative is kind of planning to sell and he said it would be close to 55L, still have not got much details though.

I am not sure why you thougt I am getting the deal for 2600 :(

I guess, current price would be approx 3200 atleast if I go by the different sites I browsed in last couple if weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as i know, Antriksh Heights in Sec-84 is a very good project if you are buying it for living there and not doing a property investment.

The floor plan is excellent and is at a good location and they've promised posession in Dec-2012, I am considering buying a flat there, Please let me know if there is something seriously wrong with this project that i am missing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaan123
    As far as i know, Antriksh Heights in Sec-84 is a very good project if you are buying it for living there and not doing a property investment.

The floor plan is excellent and is at a good location and they've promised posession in Dec-2012, I am considering buying a flat there, Please let me know if there is something seriously wrong with this project that i am missing.

I too agree with you...It looks like an excellent place both location and floor plan wise

I am not able to find many resale deals of this project...Please PM me if anybody has any resale options
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

The disaster continues in sector 50 site. I will be uploading a link shortly on the website where you can see pictures of the disaster first hand.

Antriksh marketing team is trying hard to sell the other projects specially 78 at 3000 BSP, good bad, I don’t know.

My advice to one & all—STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

It is selling under few other incognitos—Sunshine, Infrawell, Colourful,,please do you research. If a company cannot finish a project in 5 years (small sites like sec-50 ), it is obvious that it is incompetent.
    CommentQuote