Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I received an SMS today with the following wording....

Antriksha Heights is Launching 2/3BHK Appt. Just start Rs. 54.80 Lac only in sec-84, Gurgaon. Free LCD on each Booking. 80%Home Loan, 100% return in three years.

I am amazed to see that falts are still in sale.... dont know whether these are resale falts or from the builder.. Would someone like to comment??
    CommentQuote
  • They are offered by their channel partners who have inventory with them. These schemes are used to offload inventory overhang
    CommentQuote
  • I think AH does have flats available...I bought a 2bhk in sep 2012 ans at that time my prop dealer had 6-8 units with him...the quote that you received might be for 1125 sq ft at higher floors (17+)...

Originally Posted by Ajay P
    I received an SMS today with the following wording....
    Antriksha Heights is Launching 2/3BHK Appt. Just start Rs. 54.80 Lac only in sec-84, Gurgaon. Free LCD on each Booking. 80%Home Loan, 100% return in three years
    I am amazed to see that falts are still in sale.... dont know whether these are resale falts or from the builder.. Would someone like to comment??
    CommentQuote
  • guys, any updates on the resale price?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard from some investor that Reliable Realtech the company which is making the flats & is one of the major stakeholder, plans to start giving possession of 2 towers starting April 2013.

The prevailing resale price is heard to be 4250/- to 4500/- psf for the flats which were booked earlier in 2008-2009. whereas the fresh sale price by the builder on which one can get upto 80% bank loan is 5000/- psf. A buyer has to pay larger amount of cash in the former case and lesser amount of bank loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Does the society have one permit or phase-wise permits? If there is a single permit then how would the builder give tower wise possessions? That is possible only when they have phase-wise permits and can release possession in phases?

Any information on this please?
    CommentQuote
  • Company new price
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yugal12
    Company new price

What is the source of the info. This equates to about 4850 Per SQ Ft. Still better than nearby projects and good construction progress, I hope the area becomes liveable in terms of basic amenties like water, sewarge, electricity etc.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont understand why AH is not raising its prices the way its neighbors are...received an email for SS group new launch at rs7500 psft.....looking at AH' s location and loading, company should raise its price to atleast rs6000...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    I dont understand why AH is not raising its prices the way its neighbors are...received an email for SS group new launch at rs7500 psft.....looking at AH' s location and loading, company should raise its price to atleast rs6000...

+1.

I think, I could possibly be due to brand name and also the low launch price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkapoor1
    +1.

I think, I could possibly be due to brand name and also the low launch price.

+2 - I believe the reason is that for investors it is easy to invest a very high price when they have to pay only 5-10%, so they do not care too much about psft price, the more advanced the construction stage is the bigger will be the game and more end users then investor. I am sure the gap will start to even out. I am not sure what stage all the towers are and doubt Antriksh will be available from builder on 5-10% intial booking amount and no pending payments, if it is then it is a steal. None of the builder in sector 84 neighbourhood is out of ordinary, they all have pros and cons, 19-20 ka antar I guess
    CommentQuote
  • No gupta ji, its not available with that payment plan, it would have been a steal seriosuly...
    they are only offering time linked plan now...I booked my unit in september'12 and they hv already taken 40% + 50%EDC/IDC from me.

Originally Posted by guptaj
    +2 - I believe the reason is that for investors it is easy to invest a very high price when they have to pay only 5-10%, so they do not care too much about psft price, the more advanced the construction stage is the bigger will be the game and more end users then investor. I am sure the gap will start to even out. I am not sure what stage all the towers are and doubt Antriksh will be available from builder on 5-10% intial booking amount and no pending payments, if it is then it is a steal. None of the builder in sector 84 neighbourhood is out of ordinary, they all have pros and cons, 19-20 ka antar I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    Guys, i received my cost sheet for antriksh heights today and noticed that I have been charged 380psft as edc/idc charges....recently there was a news that edc/idc has been redeuced and builders will refund some amount to buyers. is 380psft the new edc/idc rate or is it the old one? shall I expect some refund?
    any suggestions.

Hi courtyard, did you find out anything about this? I see in other threads that some builders have agreed to adjust the reduction in edc/idc amounts in future installments. I am not sure if Antriksh Heights investors are eligible to get a refund.. .but it is certainly worth following up with the builder and getting an official response on it. Has/Can anyone done/do this?
    CommentQuote
  • This is possible when the builder applies for part completion of the project to the town planner office. I heard that the builder will apply for part completion in March 2013 and hope to get it by May 2013, post which they plan to start giving possession on 5 towers starting July 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay P
    This is possible when the builder applies for part completion of the project to the town planner office. I heard that the builder will apply for part completion in March 2013 and hope to get it by May 2013, post which they plan to start giving possession on 5 towers starting July 2013.

Hi Ajay, can you share which towers do they plan to give possession for in the first phase?
    CommentQuote