Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does any body is having any idea regarding unit plan in floor of AH tower i.e. which unit no. will be front / park facing and which unit no.s would be back / road facing. M keen to know b'coz at the time of booking concern person has given allocation on the basis of layout. but Know, when i visited site they have shown totally 180 degree different allocation of unit no.s on floor.

Can anybody suggest of this???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by urnxt007
    I got it for 3650/sq ft. Mine is on 2nd floor.

whats the current resale price for antriksh 1725+ floors?
    Is it good to be in now considering appreciation in 3-5 yrs?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yugal12
    antriksh ka rate to aab road bane par hi badegaa

Sir - Baaki projects ke rate bina sadak ke bhad jaenge ? Aapne pata kiye rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • The possession is to start with effect from July/Aug 2013 for the towers in the following order
    AF 2095 sq ft
    AG 1725 sq ft
    AJ 1725 sq ft
    AI 2025 sq ft
    AL 2595 sq ft.
    The prevailing rate as of now for these towers is 4000 to 4200 psf. + EDC/IDC and other applicable charges.
    The company fresh sale price is 4900/- to 5100/- psf. for which the possession date is expected to be December 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaj
    Sir - Baaki projects ke rate bina sadak ke bhad jaenge ? Aapne pata kiye rate ?

The reson behind the less price of the Antriksh appartments is due to the following factors
    1. The gestation period of Antriksh height had been long enough (heard that the project was initially launched in 2008)
    2. Coordination between the two partners (50% share each) had been not very good. Dwarkadhish wants to complete the project at the earliest, but Antriksh wants to delay it. This is evident from 50% of the towers which belong and under the responsibility of Dwarkadhish are nearing completion, whereas towers like AM, AB, AC and AD have still lot to be done for completion.
    2. In the initial go/sale big investors did not invest in this project, that's why there is still inventory lying with the two partners/builders

Outsiders/investors see these major points as the negetives for this project. Whereas there are many positives with this project.
    1. Proximity to the Dwarka Expressway, NH-8 and proposed ISBT/Metro terminal.
    2. Just behind the commercial belt on the Dwarka expressway.
    3. One of the first projects to be completed for possession
    4. The attractiveness of the current prices as compared to the others in the proximity sectors.

As far as the roads are concerned, these would come up sooner or later when societies like Antriksh start giving possessions to owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkapoor1
    Hi Ajay, can you share which towers do they plan to give possession for in the first phase?

Mr. Kapoor, Have replied to your question in separate thread. Which tower have you booked your apartment/apartments?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay P
    The possession is to start with effect from July/Aug 2013 for the towers in the following order
    AF 2095 sq ft
    AG 1725 sq ft
    AJ 1725 sq ft
    AI 2025 sq ft
    AL 2595 sq ft.
    The prevailing rate as of now for these towers is 4000 to 4200 psf. + EDC/IDC and other applicable charges.
    The company fresh sale price is 4900/- to 5100/- psf. for which the possession date is expected to be December 2014.

Hi
    Greetings

Read you current and following post and found to be most informative..

I have a few things to confirm with you if you can share your insight.

How many total units are included in the list for possession?
    What is the current connectivity situation to NH8/Patudi Road?
    Whether the builder, Dwarkadish has applied for OC? If yes, any possible proof which the company is able to provide?
    What is the status of Electricity load approval, if can be confirmed?
    When is the EWS flats allotment likely?
    Is the location attractive for those looking for apartments on rent?

Checked the license status and has been recently renewed
    2008 123 14/06/2008 Reliable Realtech GH 23.1 Gurgaon 84 RELIABLE GUR-84 RGH 13/06/2014

On the face of it looks promising at the current rate while new/underconstruciton projects in and around the area are not less than 5000.
    Two retail projects by DLF are planned in sector 84.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Read you current and following post and found to be most informative..

I have a few things to confirm with you if you can share your insight.

How many total units are included in the list for possession?
    What is the current connectivity situation to NH8/Patudi Road?
    Whether the builder, Dwarkadish has applied for OC? If yes, any possible proof which the company is able to provide?
    What is the status of Electricity load approval, if can be confirmed?
    When is the EWS flats allotment likely?
    Is the location attractive for those looking for apartments on rent?

Checked the license status and has been recently renewed
    2008 123 14/06/2008 Reliable Realtech GH 23.1 Gurgaon 84 RELIABLE GUR-84 RGH 13/06/2014

On the face of it looks promising at the current rate while new/underconstruciton projects in and around the area are not less than 5000.
    Two retail projects by DLF are planned in sector 84.

Cheers

Dear sir, I would not have replies to all your queries, as I am not updated on the Real Estate scenario in that area. I am a small investor/end-user in Antriksh Heights.
    I also heard that DLF is coming up with few new launches in sector 81-84 area, but dont know much about this.

As far the update on the road infrastructure you can refer to the attached pdf file which gives the as on date status of different works going under HUDA jurisdiction.
    CommentQuote
    Dear sir, I would not have replies to all your queries, as I am not updated on the Real Estate scenario in that area. I am a small investor/end-user in Antriksh Heights.
    I also heard that DLF is coming up with few new launches in sector 81-84 area, but dont know much about this.

As far the update on the road infrastructure you can refer to the attached pdf file which gives the as on date status of different works going under HUDA jurisdiction.

Hi
    Greetings

As an end user/investor questions in my previous post are very pertinent to be asked form the management. This should re confirm the possession dates given by you in your earlier post.
    Slight confirmation comes from the fact that license is now renewed upto 14.

If the possession would be as close as Jul/Aug 13, as per your post, Occupation certificate should be applied about 6 months ahead of this date,

Other requirements for OC/Part OC are
    -ews allotment
    -Electricity load should have also been applied
    -STP (which should have been in place thanks to the high court orders)
    -Fire approval, water harvesting & solar energy requirements of license (which are not a difficult thing).
    (May be missing a few which others can ad.)

The situation of Sector roads is encouraging from the report, at least in % terms.
    What would be the total no of Units? These would add to other almost ready to possession units during 2013 as being discussed on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28349-new-gurgaon-update-sectors-8x-9x-3x-gurgaon?t=30341

Buyers/endusers accordingly should start RWA registration as well to ensure proper handing over of facilities by the builder.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Mr. Kapoor, Have replied to your question in separate thread. Which tower have you booked your apartment/apartments?

Mine is AG.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

As an end user/investor questions in my previous post are very pertinent to be asked form the management. This should re confirm the possession dates given by you in your earlier post.
    Slight confirmation comes from the fact that license is now renewed upto 14.

If the possession would be as close as Jul/Aug 13, as per your post, Occupation certificate should be applied about 6 months ahead of this date,

Other requirements for OC/Part OC are
    -ews allotment
    -Electricity load should have also been applied
    -STP (which should have been in place thanks to the high court orders)
    -Fire approval, water harvesting & solar energy requirements of license (which are not a difficult thing).
    (May be missing a few which others can ad.)

The situation of Sector roads is encouraging from the report, at least in % terms.
    What would be the total no of Units? These would add to other almost ready to possession units during 2013 as being discussed on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28349-new-gurgaon-update-sectors-8x-9x-3x-gurgaon?t=30341

Buyers/endusers accordingly should start RWA registration as well to ensure proper handing over of facilities by the builder.

Cheers

Some very valid points. Will the Jul/Aug '13 possession for this project make it one of the earliest projects to be delivered in that area? While this is encouraging... would it really make sense to the end-users? Would the area be really liveable by that time? I assume the definition of "liveable" can vary from individual to individual but there are some basic amenities like road connectivity/nearby schools/etc that I think are highly desirable.

Thoughts please? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkapoor1
    Some very valid points. Will the Jul/Aug '13 possession for this project make it one of the earliest projects to be delivered in that area? While this is encouraging... would it really make sense to the end-users? Would the area be really liveable by that time? I assume the definition of "liveable" can vary from individual to individual but there are some basic amenities like road connectivity/nearby schools/etc that I think are highly desirable.

Thoughts please? :)

Hi
    Greetings

After tulip petal 89, this will be the second one..

Situation would be a bit grim for the first year and a lot of teething problems will be faced by initial occupants. If the builder wants can arrange for the management inside the project, things can be a lot better for those who can manage through own mode of transportation.

Rest, it is too early to start guessing until OC is applied for by the builder.

Hope a few vatika/other projects also get delivered in the meantime..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • there are some plots/villas in same area with these guys - cud be a good idea to inquire - that location is interesting.
    MEA has some towers booked with them - such towers do not get actively marketed because such ppl are end users without money to be extracted by builder - they will not be bullied by any builder.. orchid petal type scenario will not arise.
    Enquire if its the MEA which is why some towers are ready or the partner thing...
    CommentQuote
  • Does any body is having any idea regarding floor plan (unit wise) of AH tower i.e. which unit no. will be front / park facing and which unit no.s would be back / road facing. M keen to know b'coz at the time of booking concern person has given allocation on the basis of layout. but Know, when i visited site they have shown totally 180 degree different allocation of unit no.s on floor.

Originally Posted by Ajay P
    The possession is to start with effect from July/Aug 2013 for the towers in the following order
    AF 2095 sq ft
    AG 1725 sq ft
    AJ 1725 sq ft
    AI 2025 sq ft
    AL 2595 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhawaan
    Does any body is having any idea regarding floor plan (unit wise) of AH tower i.e. which unit no. will be front / park facing and which unit no.s would be back / road facing. M keen to know b'coz at the time of booking concern person has given allocation on the basis of layout. but Know, when i visited site they have shown totally 180 degree different allocation of unit no.s on floor.

Hi Bhawaan. Maybe you should check with the builder directly to get the authentic answer. :)
    CommentQuote