Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had checked with builder, and came to know that floor layout is different from the previous layout which was share by the broker.

So, wants to know whether floor wise layout has been recently changed / modified by the builder or broker has misguide us by showing the layout frm different angle so as sell off the units without at high prices without any hurdles or negotiations.

Is there anyone else also, who is facing the same issue after booking the unit.

Originally Posted by kkapoor1
    Hi Bhawaan. Maybe you should check with the builder directly to get the authentic answer. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Tower AH unit layout

I have checked with builder on the unit layout beacuse i had same confusion.Bulder showed me the approved building plan in which unit 1 at corner is towrds boundary wall/EWS(south/west direction) and unit 4 is towards club (north/west direction).
    Please any one can tell me on the possesion of this tower and what is written on agreement about possession.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • positioning of the units

the tower in the image is AA (opposite to the sample flat) and I've marked the unit number (this is the confirmed one).

In short, if you are facing your back towards the "sample flat" and looking towards the tower AA, the unit number -- 2 & 3 are adjacent to next tower "AB". where unit 2 if "back facing" (where there are sheds built by construction labors) and unit "3" is inside park/club facing.

Originally Posted by ronak88
    I have checked with builder on the unit layout beacuse i had same confusion.Bulder showed me the approved building plan in which unit 1 at corner is towrds boundary wall/EWS(south/west direction) and unit 4 is towards club (north/west direction).
    Please any one can tell me on the possesion of this tower and what is written on agreement about possession.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I visited site last to last saturday and cofirmed with the person, who was appointed from the builder side and was responsible for the construction work. He told me that possession for the few towers will be starting by this May- June. And possession for AH tower will be given after 1 and half years i.e by may 2014.

You have booked which unit.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • mine is 9008
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhawaan
    I visited site last to last saturday and cofirmed with the person, who was appointed from the builder side and was responsible for the construction work. He told me that possession for the few towers will be starting by this May- June. And possession for AH tower will be given after 1 and half years i.e by may 2014.

You have booked which unit.

your unit no. and what price
    CommentQuote
  • 1508, for end-use. what about u.

i had checked with builder, we'll be getting possession by may-june 2014

mine is 9008
    CommentQuote
  • when U had booked this unit and at what rate

mine is 9008
    CommentQuote
    when U had booked this unit and at what rate

3700 rs/sq.ft in mar and you
    CommentQuote
  • Same on 1st april.

U had booked through broker or builder.

3700 rs/sq.ft in mar and you
    CommentQuote
  • Can any body tell and guide us the approaching way to antriksh heights sector 84. Last time when I planned for the site by taking diversion from the National Highway No 8, we could not locate the exact site by road. Perhaps not possible to go there by road.

Can any body tell us the exact time for completion of approaching road to the building site. How much time it will take and the when the builders are offering possession to us. We have flat in AG tower.
    CommentQuote
    Same on 1st april.

U had booked through broker or builder.

I have booked through broker
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkapoor1
    Some very valid points. Will the Jul/Aug '13 possession for this project make it one of the earliest projects to be delivered in that area? While this is encouraging... would it really make sense to the end-users? Would the area be really liveable by that time? I assume the definition of "liveable" can vary from individual to individual but there are some basic amenities like road connectivity/nearby schools/etc that I think are highly desirable.

Thoughts please? :)

I visited the site recently and I don't think it's anywhere close to being 'liveable'.
    Possession dates in Jul/Aug 13 is very aggressive and is unlikely to be met.

In addition to external connectivity, internal face and structure of the society also matters for liveability. I don't think the area will be liveable unless at least the common area - parking, garden etc - of all the blocks is complete - which as per the current scenario would take at least one year. So giving possession for the individual blocks doesn't make much sense to the end-user from liveability perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax

Hi, I know people have started receiving service tax invoices from the builder. Has anyone checked if the service tax does apply on us and if the calculations are right?

Please share your thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ynandwan
    I visited the site recently and I don't think it's anywhere close to being 'liveable'.
    Possession dates in Jul/Aug 13 is very aggressive and is unlikely to be met.

In addition to external connectivity, internal face and structure of the society also matters for liveability. I don't think the area will be liveable unless at least the common area - parking, garden etc - of all the blocks is complete - which as per the current scenario would take at least one year. So giving possession for the individual blocks doesn't make much sense to the end-user from liveability perspective.

Hi
    Greetings

Without OC, possession is not possible, even if the garden, parking, etc are completed.

to know the situation, ask the management for a copy of OC (Partial/complete) Request sent to DTCP and any approvals thereof.

Cheers
    CommentQuote