Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Dear Friend, Do you think 4000 in resale a good price at this time given the fact that you bought this at 3650 about a month and a half ago. Please advice...

Comment

Originally posted by Saudiv View Post
      Dear Friend, Do you think 4000 in resale a good price at this time given the fact that you bought this at 3650 about a month and a half ago. Please advice...
      can you share which tower and size you are getting 4000 deal?

One of my friends bought a 3bhk 1825 sq. ft. this month in Tower-A. I'm also considering this, so if you could share your size and tower details.

Pls, other's suggestions also welcome if someone knows recent (this months) price/deals in this project.

thanks!

Comment

The price was for 1725. I do not have the tower details yet. Still working through. What price did your friend get. That might help...Thanks.

Comment

his was a 1825 area and closed the deal at 4050k// As I understand current builder rate is 4800 for a 3BHK//

So this means that Antriksh is hovering somewhere at 4k+.. How is the project for long term investment?

Comment

As much as I have found out, this will appreciate good enough in next 6 months given the pace with which the construction is going on. Did your friend got the deal in resale?

Comment

yes//

Comment

Looking for some advice from members of this forum on the prevailing resale price...

Comment

Originally posted by bhawaan View Post
                  Is anybody aware of the concept of pre-EMI and full-EMI terms.

kindly explain.. which is better.
                  Hi Bhawaan
                  In Pre EMI bank will charge you just the interest of the disbursed amount, till your complete sanctioned amount is disbursed. Please note your principle amount does not reduce here. It is only after complete disbursal of amount bank starts your monthly EMI.

In Full EMI, you start paying Complete EMI from the 1st day of disbursal. Here you pay interest on disbursed amount and balance reduces your principle amount. For Eg: please click http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1741.html

It is ideal to go for full EMI as it saves you on pre emi interest and also reduces the tenure of loan. But one needs to work out his finances before finalising better deal for him.. Good Luck..

Comment

Originally posted by Ansh10 View Post
                    his was a 1825 area and closed the deal at 4050k// As I understand current builder rate is 4800 for a 3BHK//

So this means that Antriksh is hovering somewhere at 4k+.. How is the project for long term investment?
                    There seems to be disconnect, Current Builder rate is 4,550 and considering the same 4,050 is a good deal.

thanks
                    mesunny4u

Comment

the project seems to b doing good....i booked a unit last month at 4200 and there are already discussions happening for 4000+ as resale rates...sounds good....
                      cheers!

Originally posted by mesunny4u View Post
                      There seems to be disconnect, Current Builder rate is 4,550 and considering the same 4,050 is a good deal.

thanks
                      mesunny4u

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X