Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
692 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

So you are saying that you booked with a dealer price of 4200 and now the resale is sitting at 4000+. Builder rate now seems to be 4800+. Please correct me if I am wrong!

Comment

yes i made a fresh booking at 4200 if thats what u wr askin

Originally posted by Saudiv View Post
      So you are saying that you booked with a dealer price of 4200 and now the resale is sitting at 4000+. Builder rate now seems to be 4800+. Please correct me if I am wrong!
      Last edited by courtyard; October 10 2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Yes. Understood. Thanks.

Comment

Antriksh Heights Sector-84(Current Photos)

Originally posted by mesunny4u View Post
          If anybuddy going at the site, it would be helpful if you can post pics for the updated status of project construction
          Visited site on 6th Oct. Attached alongwith are the photographs to give latest construction update.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay P View Post
            Visited site on 6th Oct. Attached alongwith are the photographs to give latest construction update.
            It would be helpful if you can provide more image of the site, including interior and status of work done

And any update on sector roads around antriksh heights, is there still no way out to reach NH-8 via sector 82.

Thanks
            mesunny4u

Comment

Great risk for sector 84 antriksh buyers

I original investor with 2 properties of 1200 sq. ft.

I just came to know that, there is bad news for antriksh buyers.... the Company (Reliable Realtech Private Limited) has not filed its annual return with the minestry of corporatre affairs (www.mca.gov.in) since last 2 years, which means its accounts were not audited since last 2 year and god known what they had done the money recieved from the customers.

Further as per the balance sheet of year ended March 31, 2010 the Company had advanced majority of amount recieved from customers to its sister concerns through unsecured loans.

I am worried about the avalibility of money that is available with the Company to carry on construction activities and give possession of project.

The Company is having bad track record ie. liscence cancelled for daruhera project and fight between the JV partners antriksh and Dwarkadish developers.

We ppl lets take this matter to Company and get response from the Company.

Comment

If any one could share latest pics including road development and STP and other development.

Further if some one have copy of approvals from DTCP, enviroment clerance, pollution clerance, copy of liscense etc, than this could protect our interest.

Originally posted by newbuyer2 View Post
                I original investor with 2 properties of 1200 sq. ft.

I just came to know that, there is bad news for antriksh buyers.... the Company (Reliable Realtech Private Limited) has not filed its annual return with the minestry of corporatre affairs (www.mca.gov.in) since last 2 years, which means its accounts were not audited since last 2 year and god known what they had done the money recieved from the customers.

Further as per the balance sheet of year ended March 31, 2010 the Company had advanced majority of amount recieved from customers to its sister concerns through unsecured loans.

I am worried about the avalibility of money that is available with the Company to carry on construction activities and give possession of project.

The Company is having bad track record ie. liscence cancelled for daruhera project and fight between the JV partners antriksh and Dwarkadish developers.

We ppl lets take this matter to Company and get response from the Company.

Comment

Hi All,
                  Can someone suggest what is the resale price for a 3bhk [1725/1825]? Also has someone purchased in resale recently - would like to check few details.. So pls let me know//

Comment

About a month ago I was getting a resale price of 4100+...

Comment

thats expensive i believe as I bought 2bhk for 4200 in fresh booking last month...
                      Originally posted by Saudiv View Post
                      About a month ago I was getting a resale price of 4100+...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X