Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
626 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • we have collected the information from the company that they are in te process of applying Occupation certificate from HUDA within next month or so. The complete process will take three to four months. Simultaneously the construction work is going on. Hence, the possiblity of handing over possession to the allotees in the months of July/August 2013 seems to be true.

The company is also demanding the remaining the balance payments as per schedule. Is it possible that after paying the balance amount in the next few months coincides with the possession of flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by r k gulati
    we have collected the information from the company that they are in te process of applying Occupation certificate from HUDA within next month or so. The complete process will take three to four months. Simultaneously the construction work is going on. Hence, the possiblity of handing over possession to the allotees in the months of July/August 2013 seems to be true.

The company is also demanding the remaining the balance payments as per schedule. Is it possible that after paying the balance amount in the next few months coincides with the possession of flat.

Hi
    Greetings
    How much is left to be paid in terms of "Offer of Possession" under the terms of Construction Linked Plan in the builder Buyer Agreement??

What is your query?? Are you not happy with the possession being offered in the next 3-5 months??

You can safely assume that the builder has yet not finished the work and cannot get OC for the next 6 months. I guess, DLF applied OC way back in Sept 12 for NTH units and has not made offer of possession/final payment call, to buyers till date.

However, if the builder calls money in the guise of "Fitment Offer of Possession" or some other deceiving term, do question him legitimacy of such demand while no such term exists in BBA.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

To help you guys understand what A builder must do before oc and offering possession pls read on the NTH letter to DTCP which highlights the imp regulatory requirements that builder must fulfill before he provide possession

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/attachments/gurgaon/22727d1361550688-refund-parking-oc-objection.pdf

I suggest as a owner group present a letter to builder highlighting all these concerns by a formal note and demand explanation before you pay up any more money,.

You must go as a group else builder dont budge

Happy to help
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, what is the ressale rate going on for AH 2bhks?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    Guys, what is the ressale rate going on for AH 2bhks?

4300sft got a call from broker
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, anybody knows if original booking is still open in antriksh height .. looking for 2 bhk, . And at what price.. Plz let me know. Thxxx
    CommentQuote
  • i believe they still have few units with them....price varies with floor....for 14-15th floor i think its 5100-5200psqft - x% discount

Originally Posted by nisachde
    Hi, anybody knows if original booking is still open in antriksh height .. looking for 2 bhk, . And at what price.. Plz let me know. Thxxx
    CommentQuote
  • Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision
    CommentQuote
  • I had checked with my builder, they are not running or pre-launching any project by the name of antriksh zeal.

Can you pls tell us the name of your builder

Originally Posted by omgomg
    Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price

Guys - What is the resale price for 3 BHK flat going on ?
    CommentQuote
  • I could not understand why Antriksh/Dwarkadhish is not informing the latest progress of their development done at the site. There is no transparancy in the company as shown by other builders in the area. The other builders are informing each and every deveopment of progress viz when they are completing towers and when handing over possession to the allotees. When I compare the progress of devlopment when I visited the site one year ago and the site in last week, I surprised to see the progress is standstill. As one year ago the towers are standing and are in plaster stage. To these are also in this stage.
    I could not understand when they offer possession to the allotees who have invested their hard money in their projects. even most of us have availed loan from the banks. They have started their paying instalments and pay almost 70-80 of full payment.

This is worry for us and others who have invested their hard money in this project. I request all the allotees who have their interest convene a meeting at any suitable date at any place in gurgaon. so that all suffers are unite together and ask the builder to clarify their stand for completion and offer of possesion. There is some specific date time given to us so that we can relax for that period.

Please note communicate for further development.
    CommentQuote
  • buying 3BHK apartment in antriksh height

Hi guys,

I was considering buying a 3BHK flat in Antriksh heights . However, I am now in a confused state of mind as I read through several posts on this project.

Could folks who own a flat in the project provide an insight if I should avoid buying a flat in this project . If yes, why ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reachtovish
    Hi guys,

I was considering buying a 3BHK flat in Antriksh heights . However, I am now in a confused state of mind as I read through several posts on this project.

Could folks who own a flat in the project provide an insight if I should avoid buying a flat in this project . If yes, why ?

Hi reachtovish... you asked a very generalized query. The decision to put money in a certain project can (and should) vary from individual to to individual depending on their priorities, future expectations and thought process. If you can share some of the specific factors that you are evaluating on... I am sure you would get some good advice. Good Luck. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkapoor1
    Hi reachtovish... you asked a very generalized query. The decision to put money in a certain project can (and should) vary from individual to to individual depending on their priorities, future expectations and thought process. If you can share some of the specific factors that you are evaluating on... I am sure you would get some good advice. Good Luck. :)

Hi,

I am evaluating Antriksh height from an end user perspective. I liked its floor plans as compared to other builders in the area and was making up my mind to buy a unit there. But as I read through several threads on IREF , I found people reporting about some disputes between Antriksh and dwarkadhis.

So, I wanted to get some information from members who own a flat in Antriksh regarding following : 1) what has been agreed upon between antriksh and dwarkadhis regarding tower construction distribution precisely which towers are being built by whom. 2) which one of them is better 3) any other useful information that would help me take my decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u

Thankyou sirji,

My views\ info\ detail etc. are below in bold

Why not spaze or gurgaonone?? Not that Antriksh is bad just for an opinion- I know these are comparatively better(other things remain constant), but fact is everybuddy has there checklist and these project are not qualifying on that checklist for ex.

In resale huge cash factor
      Direct booking is exhorbitantly priced at close to 5000
      if you would like to share a few salient points/advantages.

is it for investment or enduse? - 90% sure that for end use
        Commericals details (BSP, transfer fee, payment terms) if you would like to discuss? -OOPPPSSSs... sorry can't share here, but even if you are interested will send you a PM
        Which tower.. dwarkadhish or Yadav jis tower? Do you have any doubt
        What is status of road? Non existent as of now but important point here is even if DEW won't come up area is liveable via sector roads as exactly 925 mtr from NH-8
        when infra wrt water, electricity, sewerage will be in place - none as of now as same will start after sector roads are ready except charcoal.
        when do you expect delivery- Hope they will not deliver before 2015, if they do so then probably I'll be paying them maintenance + depericiaiton and not using the flat.

Hi sunny,

wanted some pointers on the same as I am planning for a unit in antriksh heights..could you pm me your contact no ?

Hi sunny,

wanted some pointers on the same as I am planning for a unit in antriksh heights..could you pm me your contact no ?

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

Hi sunny,

CommentQuote