Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Saudiv View Post
    About a month ago I was getting a resale price of 4100+...
    To me 4100 last month seems to be on higher side
    But current resale price is between 4000 to 4050.

Thanks
    mesunny4u

Comment

hi..anyone took housing loan for antriksh from SBI? would you mind sharing the agent/branch details with me?

Comment

The prevailing resale price is in the range of Rs. 4000/- to Rs. 4200/- per square feet depending on the size & location of the unit.

Comment

Dear new buyer, I see no effect on the ongoing construction, due to this. Around 6 towers out of the total 13 towers are nearing completion. Outside, plaster work, tiling, flooring, plumbing etc work is on full swing. Looks like the completion may happen somewhere near March 2013. Does not filing of return by Reliable Realtech really affect the end users like us?

Its a good suggestion that buyers should take it up with the company and seek update on completion and possession of the flats, as its due now.

Does anyone have an idea on penalty clause if the project is delayed? What is the builder going to pay in such a scenario?
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:49 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Sunny, The progress at the project and the surroundings is there and noticeable but not to the speed as it should be.
            Few sector roads have been built, but not connected in totality (there are breaks in between). The approach to the site is the same as earlier (either from Shani Mandir side or sector 82-83 dividing road passing thru Vatika and then passing through Sikanderpur Village). A clear idea about road network in the vicinity can be made by climbing on the 3rd or upper floors of the AA tower and having a look.

Comment

Guys, i received my cost sheet for antriksh heights today and noticed that I have been charged 380psft as edc/idc charges....recently there was a news that edc/idc has been redeuced and builders will refund some amount to buyers. is 380psft the new edc/idc rate or is it the old one? shall I expect some refund?
              any suggestions.

Comment

Construction status for AM Tower

Guys,

Anybody has flat booked in AM tower? anybody visited site? have they reached 2nd floor slab? I was talking to management in Antriksh and heard would be getting demand for completion of 2nd floor in a while?

Comment

fresh unit in antariksh height as some cancelled units released fresh by builder, do you think if the project is good and I should go in. I am looking for my end use. I heard somewhere dwarkadhesh not a good builder and has mca.gov.in return pending from last 2 years.

2 BHK
                  1125sq ft---at 4700...60-62 lakh
                  1200......................70-72 lakh

senior members pls advise
                  Last edited by BlessU; November 11 2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by agarg123 View Post
                    fresh unit in antariksh height as some cancelled units released fresh by builder, do you think if the project is good and I should go in. I am looking for my end use. I heard somewhere dwarkadhesh not a good builder and has mca.gov.in return pending from last 2 years.

2 BHK
                    1125sq ft---at 4700...60-62 lakh
                    1200......................70-72 lakh

senior members pls advise
                    I also got a call from a broker regarding this project. Is there any new phase launched in this project ? and is it good to invest there ? Please advise.
                    Last edited by BlessU; November 11 2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

i invested in this project in september only because of its pricing. I signed BBA last week and am so far happy with the customer service (including approach-ability, prompt response and transparency) provided by the builder.
                      4700 psft might be the ongoing rate but as far as I know antriksh has different rates for every floor so I guess you should check with your broker the floor and unit no hes offering you.
                      fyi, I hv booked 1200sqft unit in AH tower....
                      Originally posted by urfriend View Post
                      I also got a call from a broker regarding this project. Is there any new phase launched in this project ? and is it good to invest there ? Please advise.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X