Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All, I am a novice in Gurgoan property market and need some help. I am getting an offer in AG block ~4700 psf (high floor). Can someone advice on whether to go for it or not? I heard some banks are not funding this project. Is anyone aware about any potential risk or issue with this project or block?

Really appreciate a quick response.

CommentQuote
  • will not suggest it at all, infact go for maceo/gurgaon one/ananda/lavanya if you have budget, location is also good and builder is more reputed than antriksh..

Originally Posted by snapdragon
    Hi All, I am a novice in Gurgoan property market and need some help. I am getting an offer in AG block ~4700 psf (high floor). Can someone advice on whether to go for it or not? I heard some banks are not funding this project. Is anyone aware about any potential risk or issue with this project or block?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snapdragon
    Hi All, I am a novice in Gurgoan property market and need some help. I am getting an offer in AG block ~4700 psf (high floor). Can someone advice on whether to go for it or not? I heard some banks are not funding this project. Is anyone aware about any potential risk or issue with this project or block?

Is it a fresh booking?? If yes then rate seems fine although you can still negotiate, in resale you can get the same around 4000 psft.

Further you can also consider other projects, if budget allows. This project is in most advanced stage and is availaible at cheapest rate in area.

Thanks
    mesunnny4u
    CommentQuote
  • The price 4700 psf is for fresh booking, not resale. I checked other projects and found them way above this price. I am staying abroad so it would be a lot of hassle to go into resale. Anyone bought unit in this block (AG) and would like to share his/her experience? Also, advice on bank funding would be very helpful. So far I heard SBI, PNB and AXIS are funding this project.
    CommentQuote
    The price 4700 psf is for fresh booking, not resale. I checked other projects and found them way above this price. I am staying abroad so it would be a lot of hassle to go into resale. Anyone bought unit in this block (AG) and would like to share his/her experience? Also, advice on bank funding would be very helpful. So far I heard SBI, PNB and AXIS are funding this project.

Yes, thats what my POV is, it is cheapest in the area

I have also purchased a unit in AG on 3rd floor and so far experience is good.

As far as loan is concerned, In india if SBI is providing loan on a property then their can't be an issue with the documentation
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, resale will not be a hassle, look out for full cheque deals in market, any relative of you can do the deal on your behalf..

Originally Posted by snapdragon
    The price 4700 psf is for fresh booking, not resale. I checked other projects and found them way above this price. I am staying abroad so it would be a lot of hassle to go into resale. Anyone bought unit in this block (AG) and would like to share his/her experience? Also, advice on bank funding would be very helpful. So far I heard SBI, PNB and AXIS are funding this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sunny, when did you purchase your unit in AG? Any suggestion on which bank to choose for getting loan?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Sunny, when did you purchase your unit in AG? Any suggestion on which bank to choose for getting loan?

I did purchased my unit one year back
    In india when it comes to home loan nothing can beat SBI.

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members, Does anyone has an update on status of roads/ other infrastructure in the area. Its quite difficult to reach to the Antriksh project.

When do you think there would be a motorable road in place to reach Antriksh heights project.

Please share photos in case some one has recently visited the site.

I heard that builder (reliable realtech)is planning to apply for part occupation in the month of June-July 2013 and they may give possession of some towers around Sept-Oct 2013. Does anyone has any idea on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that the resale price of Antriksh flats (Rs. 3900/- to 4200/- psf) is the lowest in that area. What is the reason behind this when there are no other properties available less than 4500/- to 5000/- in the sectors which are even far from the Dawarka Expressway?

Can someone advice on loan transfer from one bank to other, as I have a loan with PNB housing finance and their rate is 11% whereas SBI is offering at 10%. Please provide contact number of SBI person in case some one has got it from SBI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay P
    Heard that the resale price of Antriksh flats (Rs. 3900/- to 4200/- psf) is the lowest in that area. What is the reason behind this when there are no other properties available less than 4500/- to 5000/- in the sectors which are even far from the Dawarka Expressway?
    Can someone advice on loan transfer from one bank to other, as I have a loan with PNB housing finance and their rate is 11% whereas SBI is offering at 10%. Please provide contact number of SBI person in case some one has got it from SBI.

Boss, SBI is not a private Bank, where things can happen over phone.
    You have to visit their RACPC branch(specially for home loan).

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the reason behind the lower price for Antriksh?

Construction quality/location/funding/dispute/reputation.....or something else???
    CommentQuote
  • Visit google earth, images updated till 8 mar 13
    CommentQuote
  • Will the project be delivered separately by the builders? if not , what is the time estimate for the completion of the project . Any update on road connectivity..

i am a first time buyer, looking property for end use with 60lac budget.

please suggest ,any other option for my budget
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Some information now available on this lousy builders website.. still no construction updates that the builder finds worthy of being shown, perhaps.

Kisi Ache school ke primary student ko scholorship de do lala ji.. website update ho jayegi.:bab (59)::bab (59):

Cheers
    CommentQuote