Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

size of unit is 1200sqft and it is fresh booking....resale rate in september was around 3800-3900 but i got it for 4210 in fresh.
    as far as I know antriksh was launched in 2009 and not in 2006...I might be wrong. secondly, every builder says our units are sold out but u can always get units in fresh booking....e.g. vatika emilia floors....vatika told me that they dont have fresh units in emelia floors however a broker offered me first floor of vatika emelia 84 in fresh booking in august this year but the unit was almost 50% completed and possession was due dec 2013......

Originally posted by mesunny4u View Post
    Dear Courtyard, can you clarify two things about the price of 4210 mentioned above by you

1. Size of unit
    2. Resale or fresh booking.

One thing which I am unable to understand that Antriksh heights was launched way back in 2006 and till date Company is accepting fresh booking. I mean Comapny is not able to sell these units in 6 years.....

Thanks
    mesunny4u

Comment

Could not access the link. Says permission required to access the Google drive where this document is

Comment

Does anyone has some update on timelines when Antriksh Heights is giving possession of the Flats in blocks (AA, AB, AC, AJ, AK, AI, AL etc) booked earlier in the year 2010, 2011 ??

What is the present status at the site??
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:50 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

as per site engineer/contractor the first 3 towers (AA starting) will be delivered by Dec-2013 (worst Feb-2013). internal bathroom tiling is done in these 3 towers (or on verge of completion), rest outer plaster also started.

rest, do post some pics when you visit next.

Comment

Khan Sahab,
            Do you mean (AA starting) will be delivered by Dec-2012(worst Feb-2013) ?
            or Do you mean

(AA starting) will be delivered by Dec-2013(worst Feb-2014) ?

I guess it is later

Originally posted by amkhan View Post
            as per site engineer/contractor the first 3 towers (AA starting) will be delivered by Dec-2013 (worst Feb-2013). internal bathroom tiling is done in these 3 towers (or on verge of completion), rest outer plaster also started.

rest, do post some pics when you visit next.

Comment

oops, ya I meant the later scenario. thanks for correcting.

Comment

latest update Pics

visited the site today, there is a lot of development around since last Apr-2012. even saw the banners on the Spaze site.

pics below with towers marked.

Comment

great pics khaan saab....ne idea on tower AH? any progress on connectivity to antriksh heights?

Originally posted by amkhan View Post
                  visited the site today, there is a lot of development around since last Apr-2012. even saw the banners on the Spaze site.

pics below with towers marked.

Comment

connectivity to antriksh heghts

Yes, the connectivity finally seems to be completing....If you take the road from "shani mandir" and come all the way straight and then turn-left, you are on the sector road, where Gurgaon-One. spaze AT4 and antriksh is there.

almost after 200 meters of this left turn, you will notice a newly built (completed) road which will join to "Dwarka link road" (this is same road which also passes from Vatika's floors in Sec-82 & 83 ). so, we no longer need to come from the Sihi village once the possession is offered. a video of the road stretch below. shows Antriksh, and the chimney (next to Gurgaon-One) clearly visible.

video link -> Antriksh Link road - YouTube

you would like it. sorry pal, didn't notice the tower-AH today.

Comment

is there also a 1300 sqt ft unit in antariksh heights? i am interested in this project. Broker quoted me 4400 rate in resale.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X