Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
Reply
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indian18
    Sobha developer has launched many sucessful new project in gurgaon check it here:-
    www..deleted.com


    Hi
    Greetings

    looks like sobha is struggling hard to get rid of inventory and requires to promote a 2.5 cr villa on 50 lac apartment thread.:bab (59)::bab (59):

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Just talked to builder yesterday he is informing to apply for OC in jul 13 for 6 towers in his scope
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhawaan
    Hiiiii Ronak,

    No specific date is mentioned in agreement. I had checked payment plan also, last payment date is written as "on the time of possession".

    Just cross check your payment plan & let us know..... As per last information, possession will be given in May-June 2014. It means delay of minimum 6 months on earlier committed date. Is there any payment clause of delay in possession from builder side


    Payment plan is same and possession date for tower AH is written 36 months from the date of booking which i feel the possession will be by end of 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Compensation

    One of my cousins book an apartment in antariksh in mid 2008.....as it is already more than 3 years so does anyone know whether builder is paying any compensation to the people who booked before 3 years from now?????

    It is going to be almost going to be 4 years now........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    Just talked to builder yesterday he is informing to apply for OC in jul 13 for 6 towers in his scope

    I also heard that the builder (Reliable Realtech) would be applying for OC in July and 5 to 6 towers may be ready for possession by Nov 2013.

    Visited the site recently.. Work is on good speed in these towers..
    CommentQuote
  • post pictures pls
    CommentQuote
  • Did try to post the photographs, but the its not getting pasted or attached. The link asks for an http:\ address, whereas the photos are on my computer
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the pictures taken on May 2013. https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28550
    View of the society as one enters from the gate.

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28551

    'AJ' Tower where the outside coating has started. The doors, window frames and glasses have been completed for all flats in this tower. Preliminary work on lift shafts have started, which shows lifts are in process of being commissioned soon. The stair grills and railings have been completed for this tower. The ground floor slab over the basements is complete. After these completions, now one can actually look and visualize the main entrance to the tower.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay P
    Here are the pictures taken on May 2013. https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28550
    View of the society as one enters from the gate.

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28551

    'AJ' Tower where the outside coating has started. The doors, window frames and glasses have been completed for all flats in this tower. Preliminary work on lift shafts have started, which shows lifts are in process of being commissioned soon. The stair grills and railings have been completed for this tower. The ground floor slab over the basements is complete. After these completions, now one can actually look and visualize the main entrance to the tower.



    Hi
    Greetings

    Good to see that you are able to now attach pictures.. It is actually very easy once you have the pics transferred to your computer from /camera/usb/online.

    thanks for your contribution.

    Now can you kindly guide which towers belong to Dwarkadhish and which belong to Yadav sahib?

    Any news on Occupation Certificate application soon? which towers?
    Current accessibility from NH8?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yugal12
    Ah tower kitna ban gaya

    External white wash started as you see in the pictures,however may take 1.5 years to complete tower intrenally.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Good to see that you are able to now attach pictures.. It is actually very easy once you have the pics transferred to your computer from /camera/usb/online.

    thanks for your contribution.

    Now can you kindly guide which towers belong to Dwarkadhish and which belong to Yadav sahib?

    Any news on Occupation Certificate application soon? which towers?
    Current accessibility from NH8?

    Cheers

    Still the project is not directly connected to NH8 as there are two patches in between the project and NH8 for which the land is still not acquired.
    CommentQuote
  • As I know,
    the towers with Reliable Realtech (Dwarkadhish or Lalaji) are AF 2095 sq ft, AG 1725 sq ft, AI 2025 sq ft, AJ 1725 sq ft, AL 2595 sq ft and AH (1125 & 1200 sq ft)
    The towers with Mr. Yadav (some people call Rajvir) are AA, AB, AC, AD, AE and AM.
    Tower AE is with both of them and either of them have to construct 50% each.

    The situation on road construction is the same as earlier. Access to Antriksh heights or other projects in 84 is still a problem. One has to pass through kachha terrain to reach there, which may be due to litigation-on certain patches.
    CommentQuote
  • I tried to join the group, hope I could see the discussion once I am conncted to the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ganesh B
    I tried to join the group, hope I could see the discussion once I am conncted to the group.

    Ganesh, you are connected now and can start discussions. Share with the group in case you have some updates.
    CommentQuote
  • anybody has snaps for AM tower? Has it reached to 8th floor?
    CommentQuote