Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any news update on possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Also heard expressway has reached till sector 84. is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Good progress of Tower AH

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=30293

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=30294

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=30295
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaanmol
    Also heard expressway has reached till sector 84. is it true?

Yes, black top on D-way can be seen, 500 Mtrs. away from NH-8 near Kherki Dhaula.
    With the present alignment of D-way, it's almost certain that D-way will meet NH-8 before 2nd toll Plaza:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Has the builder applied for part completion/ possession, as was heard earlier that Reliable Realtech (Lalaji's part) are going to apply for this in June/July 2013 to aim at giving possessions starting October 2013?

There is still no connectivity of any road reaching Antriksh heights project, one has to still go by either of the two earlier routes.... passing thru the Katchha terrain..
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on resale rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    any updates on resale rates?

No, I think their doesn't seems to be any movement in last 3-4 months
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody please discuss tower AK,this tower is a little to the right of sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    No, I think their doesn't seems to be any movement in last 3-4 months

Got a call from broker, initially he quoted 4050 for 1725 sqft in tower AG, later on he agreed for 4250.

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on possesion?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a approach to reach in this rainy season?

Has anyone visited the site recently to see the construction update?

Any other progress anyone would like to share for the benefit of all....
    CommentQuote
  • resale of ah tower

Hello friends,

I purchased 2 bhk, 1125sqft, @4270/- approx 10 months ago.

Now dealer z offering me approx 8 lakh premium.

Is it a wise decision to sale now, or I should wait till possession.

Plz guide me
    CommentQuote
  • I booked 3bhk in tower-AA. Can someone update share any recent updates on construction progress. Last when I visited (Jan-Feb) they were doing tiling work in bathrooms. Please, post pictures and new developments.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachdeva1911
    Hello friends,
    I purchased 2 bhk, 1125sqft, @4270/- approx 10 months ago,
    Now dealer z offering me approx 8 lakh premium.
    Is it a wise decision to sale now, or I should wait till possession.
    Plz guide me
    is 4270/- all inclusive or bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay P
    Is there a approach to reach in this rainy season?
    Has anyone visited the site recently to see the construction update?
    Any other progress anyone would like to share for the benefit of all....

Hello Friends,
    Today I could visit the site, updates are as below:

As you know we can not use the approach road via village through Shani Mandir as there are some digging work going on and disconnected.
    So I reached site passing through the toll & took right and took a katchha road beside toll. The immediate patch is still very katchha & muddy due to rains, so be careful till you reach the new road. Also front entrance road of the site is fully muddy.

There is no much difference to the construction status to that seen in May 13. Finishing works are stand still. Look like they (Dwarkadish) are trying to finish the constrction activities of their towers in 2 t o3 months. As per teh current status possession may take more than a year as lot of finishing activities are pending.
    Attaching some of the photos taken at site....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote