Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
692 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Originally posted by mesunny4u View Post
    Dear Courtyard, can you clarify two things about the price of 4210 mentioned above by you

1. Size of unit
    2. Resale or fresh booking.

One thing which I am unable to understand that Antriksh heights was launched way back in 2006 and till date Company is accepting fresh booking. I mean Comapny is not able to sell these units in 6 years.....

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    I am not sure about 2 bhk but i bought 3 bhk (resale in July, 2012) in AJ TOWER (2nd floor) and in my case Dwarkadhish payed owner and took ownership first then transferred to my name thus its called fresh booking.
    I believe it will be actual resale after registry is done and project is complete.

Comment

I am not sure about process followed now but i bought 3 bhk (resale in July, 2012) in AJ TOWER (2nd floor) and in my case Dwarkadhish payed owner and took ownership first then transferred to my name thus its called fresh booking.

Comment

When do you think the builder would hand over (possession), especially the towers in which the civil work seems to be completing?

Any one who has talked to builders on this?
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I asked the guy sitting in AH's site office and confirmed the same with one of the site engineers. They both told me that 2-3 towers will be given possession by dec 2013. and subsequently other towers will follow.

Originally posted by Ajay P View Post
          When do you think the builder would hand over (possession), especially the towers in which the civil work seems to be completing?
          Any one who has talked to builders on this?

Comment

I invested in this project about an year back. Pretty happy with the rate of construction and the location of this project. Since this was a pure investment, what should be a good exit-point for this project? Is selling off at possession (hopefully in 2014) a good idea or should one wait a little longer until nearby projects near completion? I know the general rule is to hold on as long as possible... but I was looking for some specific thresholds from this project point-of-view. Any pointers anyone?

Comment

Thanks for the update. Lets hope that we get the possession by December 2013,,

Comment

I received an SMS today with the following wording....

Antriksha Heights is Launching 2/3BHK Appt. Just start Rs. 54.80 Lac only in sec-84, Gurgaon. Free LCD on each Booking. 80%Home Loan, 100% return in three years.

I am amazed to see that falts are still in sale.... dont know whether these are resale falts or from the builder.. Would someone like to comment??
                Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 12:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

They are offered by their channel partners who have inventory with them. These schemes are used to offload inventory overhang

Comment

I think AH does have flats available...I bought a 2bhk in sep 2012 ans at that time my prop dealer had 6-8 units with him...the quote that you received might be for 1125 sq ft at higher floors (17+)...

Originally posted by Ajay P View Post
                    I received an SMS today with the following wording....
                    Antriksha Heights is Launching 2/3BHK Appt. Just start Rs. 54.80 Lac only in sec-84, Gurgaon. Free LCD on each Booking. 80%Home Loan, 100% return in three years
                    I am amazed to see that falts are still in sale.... dont know whether these are resale falts or from the builder.. Would someone like to comment??
                    Last edited by AveMaria2407; December 11 2015, 03:49 PM. Reason: Contact Details Provided

Comment

guys, any updates on the resale price?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X