Last updated: October 18 2019
701 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
    Thanks, appreciate your suggestions.
    Please, if you have any more details on resale, can you send it to me? Any broker details etc. I will shortlist this one to begin with.

Also, would be great if you could guide me for any similar projects available?
    Search in Groups for Gurgaon property / brokers / real estate in Google & post your enquiry after joining these groups . U will get many offers....

Comment

Thanks, I am giving a shot to the groups.

Have a nice day ahead!

Regards
      Last edited February 7 2016, 05:27 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

There are 20 -25 groups with high number of members . U need to use different key words to find these top groups. Any problem , send me pm.....

Comment

I tried searching but no luck.

I will pm you for the names when you come online ..I will first have to figure out how to PM though

If I cant catch you up when you are online, could you please send me the names?

Regards.
          Last edited January 19 2016, 12:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thanks for sending the google groups details, Tinesha.
            Regards.

Comment

Hello Tyro,

Please PM me the details of the broker which is selling this project still at ~ 2600/-.

Regards

Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
              Uppal southend floors or southcity 2 seems way too expansive.

I am looking for 3 bhk with budget of 55L...I thought, I would get one in antriksh for ~50 inclusive of everything....but looks like builder is not that reputed..
              I was looking at unitech vistas 2, tulip voilet , bptp astaire..but they all are pretty much over 70L for 3bhk.

Comment

antariksh

hi all

newbie here in the forum....was waiting for the dda lottery...but didnt get it

So now...looking for options in gurgaon

tyro, can you also share with me the details of broker offering antakriksh to you at ~2600?

TIA

cheera
                anurag
                Last edited February 7 2016, 05:28 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi Harry/Anurag,

I am not fully sure about the exact price.

Also, its not from any broker. One of my distant relative is kind of planning to sell and he said it would be close to 55L, still have not got much details though.

I am not sure why you thougt I am getting the deal for 2600

I guess, current price would be approx 3200 atleast if I go by the different sites I browsed in last couple if weeks.
                  Last edited January 19 2016, 12:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

As far as i know, Antriksh Heights in Sec-84 is a very good project if you are buying it for living there and not doing a property investment.

The floor plan is excellent and is at a good location and they've promised posession in Dec-2012, I am considering buying a flat there, Please let me know if there is something seriously wrong with this project that i am missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaan123 View Post
                      As far as i know, Antriksh Heights in Sec-84 is a very good project if you are buying it for living there and not doing a property investment.

The floor plan is excellent and is at a good location and they've promised posession in Dec-2012, I am considering buying a flat there, Please let me know if there is something seriously wrong with this project that i am missing.
                      I too agree with you...It looks like an excellent place both location and floor plan wise

I am not able to find many resale deals of this project...Please PM me if anybody has any resale options

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X