Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
Reply
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RESeeker
    Hello All,
    I have a booking in tower AA of the project, which is being taken care by Antriksh group.. Has anybody heard on the progress of the tower? Is Rajbir and party working on its set of towers? I am not in India, therefore cannot personally visit the site.. After all the hubaloo about Antriksh zeal project, I am really concerned bt my investment.. I have paid almost all of my savings and am desperate to know bt the outcome.. Please help guys who have some info.. Tia


    Please help update friends.. I look forward to hearing back on the status .. Tia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESeeker


    Please help update friends.. I look forward to hearing back on the status .. Tia


    Hi Tia

    Antriksh group is moving slowing on its towers as compared to dwarakadish. If Dwarkadish will handover the flats by Dec 14 antriksh may take another 1.5 -2 years for possession after dwarkadish.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ronak,
    You mean to say, Dwarkadish will handover the project by Dec 2013 or Dec 2014?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ganesh B
    Hi Ronak,
    You mean to say, Dwarkadish will handover the project by Dec 2013 or Dec 2014?


    as per my estimation dec14
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    Hi Tia

    Antriksh group is moving slowing on its towers as compared to dwarakadish. If Dwarkadish will handover the flats by Dec 14 antriksh may take another 1.5 -2 years for possession after dwarkadish.

    Thanks
    Ronak


    Thanks Ronak.. Is there anything to worry here like the Antriksh zeal project? I am not sure why there are taking so long and delaying the project.. All our hard earned money is with the builder:( request sincere feedback from you.. Also if u have some latest pics, kindly update .. I am invested in AA tower..
    CommentQuote
  • Ronak Jee.....please re-check it should be Dec13. Dwarkadhish has already applied for possession clearance to relevant authorities few months back.....and it is expected to get the clearance by Jan'14 end. This has been done for 5 towers only. I am sure about tower AI but dont know whether tower AA is included in it...... So in normal condition people should get possession letters by Feb or max by March 2014. Atleast for 5 towers.
    CommentQuote
  • It is impossible to give possession in feb or march as lots of work is still pending. External painting has not even started for any tower
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gmunishg
    Ronak Jee.....please re-check it should be Dec13. Dwarkadhish has already applied for possession clearance to relevant authorities few months back.....and it is expected to get the clearance by Jan'14 end. This has been done for 5 towers only. I am sure about tower AI but dont know whether tower AA is included in it...... So in normal condition people should get possession letters by Feb or max by March 2014. Atleast for 5 towers.


    Dear Munsihg

    Dwarkadish Towers are AF 2095 sq ft, AG 1725 sq ft, AI 2025 sq ft, AJ 1725 sq ft, AL 2595 sq ft and AH (1125 & 1200 sq ft) Expected possession by Dec 14 as currently painting,Lift instillation,Boundary wall sector road side,Basement work ,club work,Doors windows in few towers is still not complete.and the worst part is dwarkadish will only complete half basement and rest has to be completed by antriksh builders .In case of rains the water will directlly flow in the basements till date antriksh builder will not complete its part.

    Antriksh buildersTowers are are AA, AB, AC, AD, AE and AM. on which the work is too slow and may take 2-3 years for possession.

    Tower AE is 50% facing east Antriksh builders -50% facing west Dwarkadish

    These are all my personal estimations.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy flat in AM block (1350) 4050, 14th floor. Please suggest whether i should go ahead or wait for some other options
    CommentQuote
  • Today got the offer from one person at 3850, is their any issues going on with AM block
    CommentQuote
  • AM tower construction has reached to 10th floor where builder has already sucked 60-70% of the payment without providing much appreciation. so limited buyer and high negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    Dear Munsihg

    Dwarkadish Towers are AF 2095 sq ft, AG 1725 sq ft, AI 2025 sq ft, AJ 1725 sq ft, AL 2595 sq ft and AH (1125 & 1200 sq ft) Expected possession by Dec 14 as currently painting,Lift instillation,Boundary wall sector road side,Basement work ,club work,Doors windows in few towers is still not complete.and the worst part is dwarkadish will only complete half basement and rest has to be completed by antriksh builders .In case of rains the water will directlly flow in the basements till date antriksh builder will not complete its part.

    Antriksh buildersTowers are are AA, AB, AC, AD, AE and AM. on which the work is too slow and may take 2-3 years for possession.

    Tower AE is 50% facing east Antriksh builders -50% facing west Dwarkadish

    These are all my personal estimations.


    Hope you must have visited recently, can you please share the photos if taken, just to check out the status of painting, lift installation, basement work, etc. May let us know if you have updates on approach road also.
    CommentQuote
  • Currently Entry is their from backside, hope will get the proper road soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ganesh B
    Hope you must have visited recently, can you please share the photos if taken, just to check out the status of painting, lift installation, basement work, etc. May let us know if you have updates on approach road also.

    Visited recently and found that lift installation in tower AJ is complete and test-trials are going on. Lift work nearing completion in Towers AL, AK and may start in other Dwarkadhish towers... Tower AM (Rajbir/Antriksh) has reached 11-12 floor.. rest other towers by them are at the same slow pace as earlier..
    Looking in the way Dwarkadhish is progressing, expected delivery/possession of their towers may start by mid of 2014, depending in Govt. approvals. Whereas for Antriksh group it may take longer time... stepping in 2015..
    Others in that are like DLF New town heights, Vatika independent floors and another project of Orris is ready for possession.. These may be pending due to connectivity of roads..
    CommentQuote
  • SBI Maxgain on Antriksh Heights

    Hello all,

    Can anyone share experiences w.r.t. Service etc from SBI homeloan on Antriksh Heights?

    I am on Axis right now and have zeroed in on HDFC and SBI Max gain (OD facility but not so appealing to start with when possession is not in sight). Rates of SBI should be always better than HDFC (10.15 vs 10.25 right now) so even if we rule out OD, SBI is better). I am worried about service quality etc though.


    Many thanks for reading/ qnswering.


    RegRds
    Kk
    CommentQuote