Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by its4kk
    Hello all,

Can anyone share experiences w.r.t. Service etc from SBI homeloan on Antriksh Heights?
    I am on Axis right now and have zeroed in on HDFC and SBI Max gain (OD facility but not so appealing to start with when possession is not in sight). Rates of SBI should be always better than HDFC (10.15 vs 10.25 right now) so even if we rule out OD, SBI is better). I am worried about service quality etc though.

Many thanks for reading/ qnswering.

RegRds
    Kk

I have better experience with SBI max gain... cannot directly compare it with ICICI but still simple process without any hassle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by its4kk
    Hello all,

Can anyone share experiences w.r.t. Service etc from SBI homeloan on Antriksh Heights?
    I am on Axis right now and have zeroed in on HDFC and SBI Max gain (OD facility but not so appealing to start with when possession is not in sight). Rates of SBI should be always better than HDFC (10.15 vs 10.25 right now) so even if we rule out OD, SBI is better). I am worried about service quality etc though.

Many thanks for reading/ qnswering.

RegRds
    Kk

I am also looking for transferring my existing home loan from Central Bank of India to SBI for my flat in Antriksh Heights. They have told that it's not possible to transfer loan without possession but I have told them to re-check again.
    CommentQuote
  • I have recently tranafered my loan from Lic to sbi for my vatika property in ggn and I am highly satisfied. If any one wants to shift to SBI do let me know I can give you the direct contact of SBI branch manager in gurgaon sector 31. He knows me quite well and is immensly helpful.. regards,
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I got my loan transferred from pnb HFL to SBI in September 2013. They took a longer time to process the loan as compared to private banks but was hassle free with all required cooperation. Rate of interest for loan over 30 lac which I am paying as of now is 10.40%. ROI was 10.15 at the time of disbursement and had two increases in the past 4 months. Base rate is 10%.

I would request inputs on the following from the forum members
    Does anyone have an update on road infrastructure?
    When do you think roads will get connected to the Antriksh heights project?
    What is the on going rate for 4 bedroom & 2 bedroom flats in Antriksh heights?
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I have the SBI loan account since day one, but the rate of interst that I always see when I log on to my account is 10.5%, loan amount is below 30lakhs. Can it be different for different plans or based on branches?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members , Can some body update me with the current construction status of Antriksh Height and expected date of possession. I will appreciate frank and true feedback . I am currently out of India , I will the visit site in March - April and post some pictures of the project for all the members .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sand21079
    I have recently tranafered my loan from Lic to sbi for my vatika property in ggn and I am highly satisfied. If any one wants to shift to SBI do let me know I can give you the direct contact of SBI branch manager in gurgaon sector 31. He knows me quite well and is immensly helpful.. regards,

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi Sandeep, can you please PM me his contact, will be obliged !
    CommentQuote
  • Current Price

Hi All,

Does someone know of any recent deals for 3 BHK flat - 1725 Sq Ft ? I have a unit in AG tower and interested to know the current market rate. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by n3s3k2
    Hi All,

Does someone know of any recent deals for 3 BHK flat - 1725 Sq Ft ? I have a unit in AG tower and interested to know the current market rate. Thanks

Looks like no real deals happening ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I believe Mr. Meena can also help in case of new Loan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi aragg1972in1,

can you please let me know which branch of central bank you took loan from. Have you taken loan on a unit from ministry of external affairs tower?

actually, I am planning to transfer my loan from sbi to cbi. Please let me know the branch of central bank.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    Hi aragg1972in1,

can you please let me know which branch of central bank you took loan from. Have you taken loan on a unit from ministry of external affairs tower?

actually, I am planning to transfer my loan from sbi to cbi. Please let me know the branch of central bank.
    thanks

Hi Courtyard,

Central Bank Branch is GK-1, Main Market.

Wonder why you are planning to shift from SBI. I am planning to shift to SBI especially because of their Maxgain facility especially when possession has been delayed and I will not be able to avail the benefit of Income Tax deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakhs on my Home loan Interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aragg1972in1
    Hi Courtyard,

Central Bank Branch is GK-1, Main Market.

Wonder why you are planning to shift from SBI. I am planning to shift to SBI especially because of their Maxgain facility especially when possession has been delayed and I will not be able to avail the benefit of Income Tax deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakhs on my Home loan Interest.

ACtually, SBI sanctioned less amount in 2012 and promised me that they can top-up in couple of years when my eligibility increases. However, they are refusing any top-up now which is the reason I plan to shift. Can you please confirm that your unit is not from ministry of external affairs tower in antriksh height?

About Interest benefit, I booked in fresh booking in late 2012 and I think I might be eligible for interest deduction benfit as long as I get the flat before 2016. Correct me if you think otherwise?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    ACtually, SBI sanctioned less amount in 2012 and promised me that they can top-up in couple of years when my eligibility increases. However, they are refusing any top-up now which is the reason I plan to shift. Can you please confirm that your unit is not from ministry of external affairs tower in antriksh height?

About Interest benefit, I booked in fresh booking in late 2012 and I think I might be eligible for interest deduction benfit as long as I get the flat before 2016. Correct me if you think otherwise?

Ya. My unit is from Ministry of External Affairs.

If one gets the possession of unit within 3 years from the end of Financial year in which the loan is taken (and the unit is self-occupied) then the Home loan Interest upto max of Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum can be reduced from taxable income. If possession after this cut-off time, then the Interest upto max of Rs. 30,000 pa can be reduced from taxable income.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Can you please let me know the current price of 2/3Bhk for this project i am looking to buy one in GGN.
    CommentQuote