Sort by :
Filter by :
- while browsing through google map i found that there is a power plant near by and has a tall chimney, won't it have a adverse impact on the people living there. Is that power plant opertional or not .??CommentQuote0Flag
- This power plant is closed long back, it is not operational. It'll soon be demolished.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
Today i went to antriksh height site and found that construction has reached at satisfactory level and seems that i can be delivered within 1 to 2 yrs(Max). Just wanted to about the 24m road between the project as per the a person on site they will construct the road that comes under there boundary(Which he pointed out) anyone have any conformation on it. Also will they connect it completely with the Road directly connecting to DWAY ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Please find enclosed some photographs which were taken in Jan 2014CommentQuote1Flag
- Heard that lifts are operational in 3 blocks. Part occupation for the blocks which are near completion has been applied and the approval may come in by May 2014. Possession of completed blocks may start around June 2014.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ajay - do you know what are those three blocks?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
I have just heard from one of the dealers that there is some issue with antriksh height project with HUDA regarding architectural design of the project can someone suggest if this is true.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi guys, any updates on antriksh heights or on the above highlighted issue?CommentQuote0Flag
- Better file am RTi and get your answersCommentQuote0Flag
- Sumit27 please specify if not a problem what exactly was the news or issue that came to your knowledge for us to be safe us i mean anyone of this forum who may not get trapped for your information regardsCommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, More info would help us to further discuss and take u with others.CommentQuote0Flag
- PossessionOriginally Posted by Ganesh BYes, More info would help us to further discuss and take u with others.
Hi All - Any updates on the possession status? Also any idea about the current resale prices?
I have seen buyers forming groups on other projects and talking collectively to builder. Should we try something similar?CommentQuote0Flag
- Heard that this project was owned by antariksh and dwarkadeesh builder. Later they fought and antriksh is building it's towaer with snail pace and some dipute over road etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, this dispute is going on since almost 2 years now. Currently we dont know whom to contact also. Thus, if we come together and discuss builder in detail would give us more clarity.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Ganesh BYes, this dispute is going on since almost 2 years now. Currently we dont know whom to contact also. Thus, if we come together and discuss builder in detail would give us more clarity.
Yes - I too agree. There was a time when Antriksh was ahead of all other projects in the area. Now people have started living in other projects and Antriksh is still lagging behind. I think part of the problem is there is no pressure on the builder..CommentQuote0Flag