Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Google Group

I 've formed a google group for owners to coordinate more closely. Please join:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/antrikshheightsowners

Please request others to join as well....once we reach a threshold of 10-15 people, we can start discussions with builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by n3s3k2
    I 've formed a google group for owners to coordinate more closely. Please join:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/antrikshheightsowners

Please request others to join as well....once we reach a threshold of 10-15 people, we can start discussions with builder

I 've got request for 3 members already. Others please join soon...
    CommentQuote
  • Please unite.

We have a Antriksh Heights forum on Facebook. More that 50 people have already joined it.

We are planning to meet builder soon. Requesting all the "Antriksh Heights" Flat owners to join it.
    Go to Facebook & search for "Antriksh Heights forum" & add the group.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Facebook Antriksh Heights group link.

https://www.fb.com/groups/441547109269036/
    CommentQuote
  • Yes many of us already joined this group. Requesting others to join, to come out as a one strong group. This group is also planning to meet together next week end. So join the group and please plan to take time for the meeting. Now its high time to come together.
    CommentQuote
  • Update

Guys, did we meet builder based on our google or facebook groups? Any positive news? I can see all dull towers, no progress on common area, when can we expect possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anmolgupta
    Guys, did we meet builder based on our google or facebook groups? Any positive news? I can see all dull towers, no progress on common area, when can we expect possession?

Request more home owners to join the google group. Also, let us merge Google and FB group. I guess we all can collectively benefit with some coordination
    CommentQuote
  • Tommorow 24 Aug we are all meeting at antriksh site at 11 am for discussiong the delay in posession ,pls come
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update on 24th Aug 2014 Discussion

Guy unfortunately I was not in the city so didn't join but would like to hear if any positive update from the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry I missed the gathering on 24th Aug. Whats the outcome? Whats the further course of action?
    CommentQuote
  • AM Tower

Guys anybody has flat in AM tower? is brick work complete?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    Tommorow 24 Aug we are all meeting at antriksh site at 11 am for discussiong the delay in posession ,pls come

Any update Ronak
    CommentQuote
  • dear omgomg,

around 100 of your 105 posts have been anti-antriksh. it appears to be a concerted effort to defame the project. Moreover, the project is being constructed by Antriksh and Dwarkadhis builder with 6.5 towers each. I along with several people on this forum have invested in antriksh heights. It is good that you are bringing awareness but re-iterating the same posts again and again does not help. Please share updates re the project status and antriksh heights only.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by omgomg
    Hi All,
    I would suggest all of you who are buying any project of Antriksh to think 10 times or do not buy it as this is a fraud builder and can do a fraud with you at any stage of the time. Please visit the following link to view this and how he is making fool of his investors for the last 2.5 years by keeping their money with him and not responding at all. This is not a single instance and if you check on Google or with other brokers you will find many such instances. Here is the link for your reference:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/26850-antriksh-zeal-antriksh-engineers-sector-112-gurgaon/page82?t=28896&page=82

I hope the above link will be useful for all of you and it will save your precious and hard earned money from this fraudster builder as we have been suffering from the hands of this builder for the last 2.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I don't support this repeated/unecessary post

Originally Posted by omgomg
    Hi All,
    I would suggest all of you who are buying any project of Antriksh to think 10 times or do not buy it as this is a fraud builder and can do a fraud with you at any stage of the time. Please visit the following link to view this and how he is making fool of his investors for the last 2.5 years by keeping their money with him and not responding at all. This is not a single instance and if you check on Google or with other brokers you will find many such instances. Here is the link for your reference:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/26850-antriksh-zeal-antriksh-engineers-sector-112-gurgaon/page82?t=28896&page=82

I hope the above link will be useful for all of you and it will save your precious and hard earned money from this fraudster builder as we have been suffering from the hands of this builder for the last 2.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I want to defame the project of this cheater builder and why not I?

I took loan at a high rate of Interest and invested with this builder and he kept my money with him for 2 long years. I not only lost huge interest on that amount but lost opportunity to buy my own home and I still have no home yet as I have to sell other property to re pay the Interest.

When I asked for refund of my amount, this cheater builder (Rajbir and his son) propelled me to his office and gave huge turn arounds for 9 months for returning my money only and that too without any interest.

They reacted as their father has birthright on my hard earned money and they can only accept the money but can not return.

I will continue to defame this builder for many years to come until he feels sorry and return my and other fellow innocent investors with proper compensation...

Originally Posted by courtyard
    dear omgomg,

around 100 of your 105 posts have been anti-antriksh. it appears to be a concerted effort to defame the project. Moreover, the project is being constructed by Antriksh and Dwarkadhis builder with 6.5 towers each. I along with several people on this forum have invested in antriksh heights. It is good that you are bringing awareness but re-iterating the same posts again and again does not help. Please share updates re the project status and antriksh heights only.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote