Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited the site over the weekend and painting has been started in few of the towers(color is Blue and Yellow combination and it looks good). Though I could see very limited men at work but it was good to see some progress. Sorry as I forgot to take the pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Please post some pics
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of current resale price in Antriksh 84 ??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

We are meeting with builder at his office in shalimar bagh,delhi on 8 Nov 14 at 11 am.Need all your pesence to push the builder for posession ,please confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    Dear all,

We are meeting with builder at his office in shalimar bagh,delhi on 8 Nov 14 at 11 am.Need all your pesence to push the builder for posession ,please confirm

ronak - will try my best if I am not on travel... in total how many folks are gathering?
    CommentQuote
  • Till date 15 people have confirmed
    CommentQuote
  • I know few people in this post will not like my above post, however, trust me, it will be beneficial for future investors. Even if I manage to stop a couple of genuine buyers to buy properties of this FRAUD Builder, they will not suffer like me and many other innocent investors who suffered with hands of this Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • meeting to be held with dwarkadish on 22 nov at 11 am at builders office .Please join
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    meeting to be held with dwarkadish on 22 nov at 11 am at builders office .Please join

This FRAUD builder will give false promise and nothing else...Trust me, Antriksh Group and its owners are pure Cheaters and they should be put behind the bars for the rest of their life.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys ,

Can senior members please comment on this project in terms of builder reputation , construction quality , location .They are offering 1125sqft 2BHK ( fresh deal) in 65L . Also builder is giving option of payment in 22 months as sector roads are not ready . . Also builder is giving option of payment in 22 months as sector roads are not ready .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    Hi Guys ,

Can senior members please comment on this project in terms of builder reputation , construction quality , location .They are offering 1125sqft 2BHK ( fresh deal) in 65L . Also builder is giving option of payment in 22 months as sector roads are not ready .

Reputation ---- Fraudster No. 1...takes money from innocent first time investors and give huge false promises and then donot return the money for several years.... I don't know anyone investing with this fraud builder, however, as I have suffered huge loss, I would like others do not suffer this like me. Please invest with any builder under the sun who has some reputation and respect its investors and do not ever invest with this FRAUD builder.

Reputation ---- Fraudster No. 1...takes money from innocent first time investors and give huge false promises and then donot return the money for several years.... I don't know anyone investing with this fraud builder, however, as I have suffered huge loss, I would like others do not suffer this like me. Please invest with any builder under the sun who has some reputation and respect its investors and do not ever invest with this FRAUD builder.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by omgomg

Hi
    Greetings

what is the status of Dwarkadhish towers in the same project???

They seem to be nearly ready

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

what is the status of Dwarkadhish towers in the same project???

They seem to be nearly ready

Cheers

I have been to site last week . Broker told me that builder is saying possession in 1 yr but they are delaying it because sector roads are not ready yet that is why builder is offering 22 months installment option .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    I have been to site last week . Broker told me that builder is saying possession in 1 yr but they are delaying it because sector roads are not ready yet that is why builder is offering 22 months installment option .

I remember when i came to see Mapsko Casabella... Mapsko had started digging work where as structure of Antriksh Heights was ready with Brick Wok also complete. Today Casabella is in much better position then Antriksh Heights... Very very Slow Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    I remember when i came to see Mapsko Casabella... Mapsko had started digging work where as structure of Antriksh Heights was ready with Brick Wok also complete. Today Casabella is in much better position then Antriksh Heights... Very very Slow Builder.

Hi
    Greetings

This project started somewhere around 2007, if I remember correctly. A lot of Ministry of External Affairs officers are stuck in this project. latter a few towers were to be developed by Dwarkadhish and these are different from those being developed by Antriksh.

The matter now is,
    -whether Dwarkashish is also working like antriksh?
    - What arrangement dwarkadhish has with Antriksh??
    - Dwarkadhish was to apply for OC and offer possession, has he applied for OC or not?

Perhaps those invested can inform in a better way.

As far as sector road bogey is concerned, let the management know that if heavy trucks with cement, iron bars, building material can reach the site, people who want the flats would want the possession with registry and will not bother about Sector roads, given the massive delays.

Service agreement with builder is to the point of development of the GHS, apply for necessary minimum load with electricity board, pay for edc/idc as prescribed and apply for OC after completing all licensing conditions and provide stand by utilities/amenities until permanent connections are made available by HUDA.

Cheers
    CommentQuote