Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Do not invest in Antriksh... Slowest builder i have ever seen there structure is ready for last 7 years and still no posession.

You have gud options availble in 55 lakhs in Vatika, Mapsko, Orris in nearby sector... Please go for them

I am getting a deal at 3700 for 2 bhk. I am being told that flooring work is in progress. Considering the current construction stage, will this project other possession in 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Flooring work was in progress in 3 BHK three years back.
    CommentQuote
  • How much are you gettin all inclusive for
    CommentQuote
  • 60 Appr for 1200 sqft unit
    CommentQuote
  • Anyother project in this budget about to complete in a year?
    CommentQuote
  • You can get three bhk in Mapsko paradise for 65 all inclusive.... 2 bhk for 55 all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, There's some good news for people who have been waiting for possession..

Attached along with are the latest photos showing the progress at Antriksh heights. These were taken last week.

The builder states that they have applied for part occupation and are waiting to hear from the town planner office.
    CommentQuote
  • Am trying to add some more photos....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    You can get three bhk in Mapsko paradise for 65 all inclusive.... 2 bhk for 55 all inclusive

But the 2 BHK unit is smaller.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VibhorD
    But the 2bhk unit is smaller.

Yes but you can also get 3 BHK in almost similar budget. Also builder is cash rich because of there liquar business (They have 350 liquar shops in haryana) . So maintinace and up keep of society should be better.

Antriksh is the slowest builder in the entire region.

Trust me six years back Antriksh Heights structure was ready and Mapsko Casabella was just barren land and today you can see the diffrence.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello - I also have one Unit in AH tower in Antriksh heights. For so long Builder saying possession will come in 2 months ,3 months, 4 months. But everything look like false promises.

Is anyone getting Penalty payment for the delayed possession from the builder ??
    Can we all buyers in Antriksh come together and try to file a consumer complaint so that Builder will then have to financially compensate to us.

I really think this is the high time and we should really react now to get something done as its a huge time gap.
    I just had a talk with one of the person from Antriksh and they said they will give possession by Feb End.
    We have to put a pressure on the builder for the penalty payment , in lieu of which they will try to offer possession asap.

Reply with your thoughts....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay P
    Am trying to add some more photos....

Hi Ajay P;- I dont see any photos..did you really post something.
    CommentQuote
  • At per current progress i dont see posession in next one year as paint has not started for many towers... even windows have also not been installed for few towers... Also looking at the current speed it might take 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello - But i heard them saying that they have got the OC from town planner gurgaon and now in the process of getting it from the Chandigarh administration. the completion certificate.

Is it a false news that they have applied for completion certificate ?

Does anyone know ?
    CommentQuote
  • its 100 % false
    CommentQuote