Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

yeah they have divided 6.5 towers each...2 towers are on the other side of the road (there is a 24 mtr road dividing the plot)....dwarkadhis has all towers on one side......antriksh has sold its 4bhk (all or half) tower to Ministry of external affairs....reasons for which I booked AH are:
    1. It was cheapest among its neighbors (vatika g21, ss group, 7 lamps, mapsko etc)
    2. value for money i.e. carpet to super area ratio...best in the business...mapsko is its closest competitor in that sense....
    3. its on dew with commercial belt in front...u can compare it with MG road where u have mgf mall and some apartments next to it...(close to that i would say).
    4. moreover the construction was almost complete for most of the towers so risk was very minimal...
    Originally posted by reachtovish View Post
    Hi courtyard,

Thanks for your views.

Would you know how have antriksh and dwarkadhis distributed the towers between them as I read somewhere that it is no longer a Joint venture.

Also, who among them is better ?

Also when you booked a flat in AH , did you consider other projects like Mapsko Casa bella and Vatika G21 ? What drove you to AH ?

Comment

I had checked with our builder, they clearly stated me that they are not having any project by the name of antriksh zeal.

can you pls tell us the name of the person with whom you were dealing for the mentioned project.

Originally posted by daffodils View Post
      This builder is not to be relied or trusted upon at all. They have been fooling people for the last 1 year in their Antriksh Zeal project, which has still not been been launched. Nor is their any clarity for the same.

DO not put your hard earned money in any antriksh project.

For details on their attitude and the frustration of people who have put in hard earned money with them, do visit the Antriksh Zeal page on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bhawaan View Post
        I had checked with our builder, they clearly stated me that they are not having any project by the name of antriksh zeal.

can you pls tell us the name of the person with whom you were dealing for the mentioned project.
        Dear Bhawaan,

You may have asked to dwrkadish,Antriksh zeal is the project of Antriksh Builders not dwarkadish.

Comment

Guys- pls have a look at the pages on the Antriksh Zeal Project in sector 112, before making any choice to invest in an Antriksh property..

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...96-page51.html

Comment

Originally posted by courtyard View Post
            Guys, what is the ressale rate going on for AH 2bhks?
            I have no idea about 2bhk but for my 3BHK 1725 sqft unit, yesterday one broker called me up to offer a rate of 3900, which to me seems very low.

thanks
            mesunny4u

Comment

Originally posted by daffodils View Post
              Guys- pls have a look at the pages on the Antriksh Zeal Project in sector 112, before making any choice to invest in an Antriksh property..

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...96-page51.html

Dear daffodils,

Antiksh zeal and Antriksh heights are by to different builder and not related at all, kindly refrain from spreading such rumours.

thanks
              mesunny4u

Comment

They are from the same builder- Antriksh Group having the below mentioned website:

Welcome to Antriksh ::

Comment

I don't what's wrong but the Builder seems to have kind of slow progress as compared to the others....but w.r.t getting payments they have already dished out about 70-80% of the money from the buyers!

And also regarding the progress of getting electricity and water supplies and HUDA'c civic facilities around the area things are kind of uncertain as to when will the area be habitable.

visited last week....construction seemed to be Okay!

Will try to upload a few pics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

*I don't know

Comment

View the latest Pics of antriksh Heights Tower -AH,they are proceeding however very slow
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X