690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

thanks ronak 88 for sharing antriksh pics

Comment

Hi All, I am a novice in Gurgoan property market and need some help. I am getting an offer in AG block ~4700 psf (high floor). Can someone advice on whether to go for it or not? I heard some banks are not funding this project. Is anyone aware about any potential risk or issue with this project or block?

Really appreciate a quick response.

Comment

will not suggest it at all, infact go for maceo/gurgaon one/ananda/lavanya if you have budget, location is also good and builder is more reputed than antriksh..

Originally posted by snapdragon View Post
        Hi All, I am a novice in Gurgoan property market and need some help. I am getting an offer in AG block ~4700 psf (high floor). Can someone advice on whether to go for it or not? I heard some banks are not funding this project. Is anyone aware about any potential risk or issue with this project or block?

Comment

Is it a fresh booking?? If yes then rate seems fine although you can still negotiate, in resale you can get the same around 4000 psft.

Further you can also consider other projects, if budget allows. This project is in most advanced stage and is availaible at cheapest rate in area.

Thanks
          mesunnny4u

Comment

The price 4700 psf is for fresh booking, not resale. I checked other projects and found them way above this price. I am staying abroad so it would be a lot of hassle to go into resale. Anyone bought unit in this block (AG) and would like to share his/her experience? Also, advice on bank funding would be very helpful. So far I heard SBI, PNB and AXIS are funding this project.

Comment

The price 4700 psf is for fresh booking, not resale. I checked other projects and found them way above this price. I am staying abroad so it would be a lot of hassle to go into resale. Anyone bought unit in this block (AG) and would like to share his/her experience? Also, advice on bank funding would be very helpful. So far I heard SBI, PNB and AXIS are funding this project.
              Yes, thats what my POV is, it is cheapest in the area

I have also purchased a unit in AG on 3rd floor and so far experience is good.

As far as loan is concerned, In india if SBI is providing loan on a property then their can't be an issue with the documentation

Comment

Ok, resale will not be a hassle, look out for full cheque deals in market, any relative of you can do the deal on your behalf..

Comment

Hi Sunny, when did you purchase your unit in AG? Any suggestion on which bank to choose for getting loan?

Comment

Hi Sunny, when did you purchase your unit in AG? Any suggestion on which bank to choose for getting loan?
                    I did purchased my unit one year back
                    In india when it comes to home loan nothing can beat SBI.

Thanks
                    mesunny4u

Comment

Dear members, Does anyone has an update on status of roads/ other infrastructure in the area. Its quite difficult to reach to the Antriksh project.

When do you think there would be a motorable road in place to reach Antriksh heights project.

Please share photos in case some one has recently visited the site.

I heard that builder (reliable realtech)is planning to apply for part occupation in the month of June-July 2013 and they may give possession of some towers around Sept-Oct 2013. Does anyone has any idea on this?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 01:00 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X