Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ronak88; Is it confirmed that Someone from Antriksh heights would be coming at 9 am on 21 may. Also where all are assembling... near swimming pool area or near club area ??
    CommentQuote
  • ronak88; -- I still believe that we wont be able to get some officials from Antriksh heights at 9 am.
    Its too early for a Saturday. And in Gurgaon at least.. 9 am is too early for people to turn them unless its something very urgent..

I would suggest sometime in afternoon or evening may be 5 pm.
    Please talk to official of Antriksh heights and confirm the timings...
    CommentQuote
  • Is the meeting confirmed for tomorrow ? Any updates on the presence of the builders ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, It seems possession on cards now. Will be interesting to hear everyone's experiences.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I received the demand letter (14. On start of external Plaster ) from Reliable realtech for my flat in AM tower. Did anyone monitor the progress recently ?
    Also, as per my communication with builder, they have the completion approval till 31-June-16 and post that they will have to pay some compensation to us. I am planning to write a letter to them, to have this communication in writing. Let me know if we can write a joint letter to them.

Also is there any other groups that I can join on like facebook, whatsapp etc
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is a good idea to join/form some sort of whatsapp/facebook group. We have received a demand letter as well and it seems there are discrepancies.
    CommentQuote
  • HI chkapil;
    What discrepancies are you referring to ? Is it the service tax calculation ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I had also book flat in Antriksh Height , AH tower. Builder sent me a intimation latter for possession. He added many charges for final possession. Please suggest and if we have any whatsup grop then please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Same for me I have received it and looks like some forced charges after delaying a lot.....Better to join in whatsup group for same.
    CommentQuote
  • we already have a whatsapp group having already more than 90 members in it.
    We cant share the contact details or email id's here due to privacy policy of IREF.

Hence please all who are not in whatsapp group, please search the group on the Facebook and join the group on facebook and leave your contact no there to be added in the whatsapp group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I sent join request in Facebook, I have flat in AH tower. Kindly accept & suggest, why builder asking for so many extra charges? Can anybody tell what is the update after meeting held on 21 June? Will there any progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I also got the letter with some absurd heads like ECC/ESS Cost and Maintenance Charges to the tune of INR 2Sq Ft.
    Plz. suggest how to join the whatsapp group.

Looking forward to meet you all to discuss strategy & course of action for future.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I Sent request for Facebook group, but nobody is accepting that. Builder is charging more money on the other hand property is not ready. I want to join all you guys to understand the future steps & statergies. Please suggest how to join the whatsapp group.

Thanks & meet you soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. I am a flat owner in the AH tower. I have recently recieved a demand cum possession letter. please include me in the watsapp group.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Don't post personal information like full names, email addresses, numbers, or home / business names, addresses on the forum. If need be, share such in private messages. Personal information of any individual, whether member or not, will be deleted. DON'T reveal real world information about a member, administrator or a moderator from any source, public or private. DON'T post any information about members, revealing legal names, addresses, occupations or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote