Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Please inform -If posession date is mentioned in the builders agreement for 2bhk flat owners( tower AH).
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bhawaan View Post
      I visited site last to last saturday and cofirmed with the person, who was appointed from the builder side and was responsible for the construction work. He told me that possession for the few towers will be starting by this May- June. And possession for AH tower will be given after 1 and half years i.e by may 2014.

You have booked which unit.
      Hi Bhawaan,

Is possession date mentioned on your builders agreement for tower AH
      thanks

Comment

Does anyone know about bijli, paani and sewarage status for sector 84. On the latest satellite image updates I see there is still no pacca rasta to reach Antriksh heights.

The whole area is coming up really nice if you see satellite images, I am no expert to predict when basic necessities( bijli, paani, sewer, sadak) will be in place but feel unless there is any miracle that happens it will still take 6 months, my uneducated guess is 1 more year and my passimistic guess is 2 yrs

Comment

New rates
          Attached Files

Comment

company rate increase karte hai aur jaise buyer cheap me reasle me de rahe hai.

4200 to 4500 me but resale 4800 me hone chaiye.
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 01:02 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Builder compensation

Can some senior members know of builder has offered any compensation for the delay on possession. Ideally there should be compensation as the original possession was somewhere in 2012. It got delayed by almost an year.

Comment

Can anyone please share the present resale price (AI) for 2bhk
                Last edited by BlessU; May 1 2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Hiiiii Ronak,

No specific date is mentioned in agreement. I had checked payment plan also, last payment date is written as "on the time of possession".

Just cross check your payment plan & let us know..... As per last information, possession will be given in May-June 2014. It means delay of minimum 6 months on earlier committed date. Is there any payment clause of delay in possession from builder side

Originally posted by ronak88 View Post
                  Hi Bhawaan,

Is possession date mentioned on your builders agreement for tower AH
                  thanks

Comment

Dwarkadhish

Guptaj

The two different builders were originally one and they had some rift because of which they had split.
                    Mr. Jain (the one who did Aravali Heights) was stuck on his principles and ethics because of which Mr. Garg (the one who has Antriksh Heights) found Mr. Jain to be too rigid to work with.
                    The two went their separate ways, but the rift had caused investors and customers ample sufferings.
                    I have no relations with either and am not saying which one is better or worse.
                    People don't like one because he does not deliver on time and they don't like the other one because he delivers on time.

Originally posted by guptaj View Post
                    Captain Sahab - if you referrring to Aravali project, then it is different builder with different website ( don't know the project quality but their website is good )

Comment

Please join

Please login to Facebook & search for "Antriksh Heights Forum". I have created this group.Its only for people who has invested their hard earned money in Antriksh Heights , Sec-84 , Gurgoan.

Lets discuss all our concerns related to possession / developments etc in this group. Yes,lets unite together and meet the builder. Please join this group.

Originally posted by r k gulati View Post
                      I could not understand why Antriksh/Dwarkadhish is not informing the latest progress of their development done at the site. There is no transparancy in the company as shown by other builders in the area. The other builders are informing each and every deveopment of progress viz when they are completing towers and when handing over possession to the allotees. When I compare the progress of devlopment when I visited the site one year ago and the site in last week, I surprised to see the progress is standstill. As one year ago the towers are standing and are in plaster stage. To these are also in this stage.
                      I could not understand when they offer possession to the allotees who have invested their hard money in their projects. even most of us have availed loan from the banks. They have started their paying instalments and pay almost 70-80 of full payment.

This is worry for us and others who have invested their hard money in this project. I request all the allotees who have their interest convene a meeting at any suitable date at any place in gurgaon. so that all suffers are unite together and ask the builder to clarify their stand for completion and offer of possesion. There is some specific date time given to us so that we can relax for that period.

Please note communicate for further development.
                      Last edited by Vakul M; May 1 2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X