Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mirajgodha
    Sorry for not contacting some of you, will be doing it tomorrow.

Hi
    Greetings

May I know what kind of deal are we talking about??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks every one, we were finally able to close the deal at good group discounts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mirajgodha
    Thanks every one, we were finally able to close the deal at good group discounts.

hi,

Can i become part of the group now as i am also interested in buying.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Tyro - what did you finally choose?

Originally Posted by Tyro13
    I googled for prime, found BPTP Park Prime Residential Apartments in Sector 66, Gurgaon For Sale, Rent, Buy And Lease

not sure if thats latest price. Would you happend to know the latest price on this by any chance?

Hi Tyro,
    Can you please share which option you selected finally. Because I also have similar budget and searching for 3 BHK in Gurgaon. Our requirements match a lot. Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • wait and watch

Hi,

I deferred my decision for RTM initially and now keeping in mind tough market I am not planning to buy unless markets stabilises or I get real good deal on some reliable builder project with low upfront(which is unlikely at this point). I dont want to be in a situation where I am not able to pay EMIs. I dont have risk taking capability and am happy to wait till things become certain, though cetrainity comes with additional price but well...

Thanks

Originally Posted by vaggarwal
    Hi Tyro,
    Can you please share which option you selected finally. Because I also have similar budget and searching for 3 BHK in Gurgaon. Our requirements match a lot. Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • dear all
    go to Antriksh greens sector 50, even after 5 years, project still not complete another one year to go. NOWHERE NEAR THE FIVE STAR QAULITY AS WRITTEN IN THE BROCHURE.
    ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS A MAJOR PARKING MESS, THEY HAVE OVERSOLD THE PARKINGS AND NOW GIVING SPACE 5 FT BY 6FT INSTEAD OF 10 FT BY 12 FT AS PER NOIDA AUTHORITY REGULATIONS.

COMPLETE MESS THE ENTIRE PROJECT...BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BUILDER...LIKE ANY OTHER BUILDER A THROUGH BRED CROOK BOTH HARINDER & RAKESH YADAV HEARD SOME PEOPLE HAVE FILED A CASE IN CRIMINAL COURT AGAINST THEM..INTERSTING BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DESERVE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyabol
    dear all
    go to Antriksh greens sector 50, even after 5 years, project still not complete another one year to go. NOWHERE NEAR THE FIVE STAR QAULITY AS WRITTEN IN THE BROCHURE.
    ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS A MAJOR PARKING MESS, THEY HAVE OVERSOLD THE PARKINGS AND NOW GIVING SPACE 5 FT BY 6FT INSTEAD OF 10 FT BY 12 FT AS PER NOIDA AUTHORITY REGULATIONS.

COMPLETE MESS THE ENTIRE PROJECT...BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BUILDER...LIKE ANY OTHER BUILDER A THROUGH BRED CROOK BOTH HARINDER & RAKESH YADAV HEARD SOME PEOPLE HAVE FILED A CASE IN CRIMINAL COURT AGAINST THEM..INTERSTING BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DESERVE

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for your share.. Will update your complaint/dissatisfaction on "Homes From Hell" on the link Dwarka expressway projects, news, analysis etc as
    Recipe no 11 "Delay(>5yrs)/Deny possession"
    Recipe no 27 "Changes specification/facilities" (parking size smaller than regulation)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB#gid=2

I have received similar complaints and about "poor customer service" and "lack of transparency" issues. Many Ministry of External Affairs have subscribed to the sector 84 project.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • sure?

are you serious, I have 3 known who have invested in antriksh hieght and they told me few weeks back that construction is going on at full swing...
    Though I dont have more details.

Originally Posted by satyabol
    dear all

CommentQuote
  • yes the construction is going in a full swing, I think this is the only project in sector 84 with all the towers constructed
    CommentQuote
  • Fresh booking in Antriksh Heights Sector 84

What are your suggestions for Fresh booking in Antriksh Heights Sector 84.

2+1 BHK ~ 1350 sqft Rs. 3575 psft.

Please reply as It seems fine to me and I am thinking to give check for it in couple of days.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone give a brief on this project ? fresh booking at 3500 something looks to be decent , how is it location wise , specs wise , and developer wise in comparison to spaze at4 and gurgaon 1 both in sector 84
    CommentQuote
  • location and specifications are excellent. However, quite contrast is the builder's reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • hi dineshmea, what do you suggest should I go for it or not? I am thinking for investment for 1-2 years. I am new to RE and looking for my first booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by larora
    hi dineshmea, what do you suggest should I go for it or not? I am thinking for investment for 1-2 years. I am new to RE and looking for my first booking.

Larora, if you are considering investment with 1-2 years horizon, better to choose a good brand as they are easy to dispose of. I won't recommend antriksh.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my broker friend quoted me 3550 but he is not sure about 1350 sq. ft.
    CommentQuote